Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - BNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
1963sexybutt
If I Were To Switch Teams for a Night
I have never been with a guy. Ever. Yes I had some innocent experimentation when I was like 13 but there was never any sucking, penetration or even touching done between me and the other kid.

I think any guy who stays on NN long enough is going to wonder if they could ever 'switch teams'. Sometimes I think I might be able to switch teams but when I log out of here, leave my house and go about my day, reality sets in:

I'm 100% hetero and I'm always horny.

There has never been an occasion where a man makes me stop dead in my tracks and makes me 'tingly' or say "Man would I love to hit that!" Yet it happens maybe 100x a day when I see women.

But that doesn't mean I don't have a bi fantasy when I'm on NN. I will sometimes reveal it to someone in chat. It's very specific and very erotic...

I want to be laying face down on my own bed. I want to be completely naked face down on my green blanket above the covers. This has to do with sensation, not sight. I want the guy to take his cock and slowly rub it between my bum cheeks. (Not INTO my bum but using my bum as a 'launching pad'.) I want to feel a guy's cock grow. Slowly. I want to feel the cock get hotter. Slowly. I just want to shut my eyes face down on my blanket and feel the sensations. I don't care how long it takes either. And I want a specific finish. I want to feel the cock get tense and I want to feel the balls get tight against my ass. I want to hear all the groans and moans. I want to slowly listen as another guy loses their composure.

Then I want to feel the jets. I want to feel the hot, rythmic jets of cum as they sail onto my upper and lower back and onto my butt cheeks.

For whatever reason--go ask Freud, maybe he knows why--this is my one bisexual fantasy. I think it's incredibly erotic so I wanted to 'cop' to it.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Super Contributor
If I could be a man as a day, with a compliant cock, and a willing cunt, I'd spend the whole day thrusting: thrusting fast and hard—so that it even hurts the woman, just a bit—thrusting so gently that, it's more of a tease than an actual fuck, and everything in between. I would thrust from every angle, with every degree of force and delicacy. I would thrust, and thrust, and thrust some more. That way I'd finally know. The inability to thrust is, I think, the great shortcoming of female sexuality, which in so many ways is otherwise superior. For that, see Teirisias.

--fantasm

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Waltham58
I was 1963sexybutt. The fantasy happened.

LookAndShow637
Waltham58 said: I was 1963sexybutt. The fantasy happened.

Hope it was as enjoyable as you hoped. Yup thought I was the only one with a similar fantasy!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Waltham58 said: I was 1963sexybutt. The fantasy happened.

I knew it, I knew it, I knew it...I'm that goodsmilesmile LOLLOLLOL

That is some detailed fantasy for a hetero gringrin

To answer this question...I could switch

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Switch
Go ahead and switch,you were nearly there anyway,for me once i feel that cock near my arse i want it in me quick.