Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - BNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
A Better Profile Chat Placement
Besides the main chatroom, we all have the smaller one.

A few problems.

I'm one of the ones who uses a phone, but NN looks tons better using the desktop version on my phone since signing up in 2019. But with that in mind, the private chat is at the VERY bottom right corner and REALLY small. It would always be invisible to me, but the status bar and chat from someone shows when I click on the gear wheel. I have some friends who 100% stay out of the chatroom, but talk to me through the profile chat one.

With my internet always on on the phone, some of my friends attempt to talk to me. The bar is just so small and I never look at the bottom. By the time I do, someone has said hi to me but they had already left maybe five minutes ago, an hour ago, this morning...who knows? When I finally notice it, they have already left.

Everytime I'm thinking, I hope they don't think I'm ignoring them. Bar is so small you won't even notice because you're looking anywhere BUT the bottom of the phone.

Maybe NN can put an icon bubble for profile chat in the box with the PM, friend request, and notifications bell? If someone messages you, you'd hear the sound like in main chat and you'd see a red number there like when we recieve the other things. Click on it, and it'd take us to a page to talk to our friends like we can do at the very bottom of the page.

Last but not least, I'll set it to offline when I go to bed, but it automatically turns back on again after like a few or couple hours later. We should be able to keep it a certain way before going to change it ourselves.

If this thread breaks our rules please