Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - BNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Natural Women
Is there anyone here there honestly likes a completey natural woman...bush...armpits and legs! My wife never shaves or even trims her bush..ever.Only shaves legs and armpits in summer!!!!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
giantcock5

I love a thick, dark bush. The first woman I dated was Indian and hers was great.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
My wife only shaves her armpits. She barely has any leg hair and she doesn't shave or trim her pussy.

I would like it if she would let the hair under her armpits grow, but she doesn't want that. But I am already happy that she keeps her pussy naturally hairy.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Partially Natural
In the winter I shave only my lower legs, beneath my knees, while letting my thighs and bush fill in with hair. In the summer, after Memorial Day, I shave my thighs only as far up as the bottoms of my shorts - which still leaves a lot of bush. I haven't trimmed up to my bikini line since I was in my early twenties.

It's comfortable; it's natural; there are no ingrown hairs, red bumps or razor rash and a small but clamorous set of NNers seem to love it. I'm comfortable with that. thumbup1 thumbup grin

May I straddle your smiling face? heart heart heart