Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Super Contributor
Faking Orgasm
I want to start off by saying that I am making no judgements for those of you women who do it. I just want to know why you do it? and how often?

Personally I would rather a girl just tell me when I am doing something she doesnt like rather than fake orgasm. Because then she has to suffer thru something she doesnt like and I have no idea I am doing anything wrong!

(I have never had a girl fake an orgasm with me, that I know of)

If this thread breaks our rules please 
MsMilf
I don't think I've faked. I can't remember any times, anyway. There's always the possibility that I was too drunk to cum once and just faked it to get it over with. I can't remember though. lol Anyway, I always felt like I would be reinforcing the wrong things if I faked.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Super Contributor
exactly! well at least I know one gorgeous woman agrees with me thanks for your imput Milfy smile

edann3
I don't believe that I've ever had to fake an orgasm.

bustygal
I used to fake with my ex (for a lot of reasons that I won't go into) but I had my reasons.

Since then I haven't had to fake at all and I won't...how are these men going to learn if we make it easy for them? raspberry LOL

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
Its good to know you didnt fake it ^^^^ smile bounce thumbup thumbup1

jersey_hubby
i know my wife has faked orgasm with other men before because she has told me so. she has tried faking them with me before, but it never works because i can tell when shes really had on. i know her to well and shes not that good an actress to fool me..lol. i think the reason women fake orgasms is because most women have to really be horny and focused to cum. when they realise its not gonna happen for them that night, they fake it to save our ego's. they dont really need to do that, but thats how women think, they dont want to hurt our feelings or for that matter have to answer a million questions about what we did wrong when its useually just about them not being focused that night.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
You nailed it, Jersey (so to speak). Sometimes, I know it just isn't going to happen. It doesn't mean that the experience isn't otherwise enjoyable... I just can't get over the edge for the climax. I don't feel it's my partner's fault and I don't want him to feel bad or inadequate. I still want the sex, regardless. thumbup

yummymmm
I almost never do because I want them to learn how to do it right. Sometimes (rarely) I do because I know I'm not going to be able to and I know that will kind of make the sex bad because they will be disappointed, even though I did enjoy it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I would love for all women to be honest. It's part of getting to know each other's bodies.

bustygal
lol Ty like you needed your ego boosted any more raspberry raspberry

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
hehe thumbup

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I faked it once.

LOL, no shit! my back was hurting and i wanted to go to sleep!

shymom41
I never fake it with my husband. We know each other's bodies well, and I can pretty much always have an orgasm with him. If, for some reason the stars aren't lining up and it's not gonna happen, I can just let him know that, too...

However, I did fake one recently. I had an opportunity to play with a friend of mine, and he can be a pretty selfish lover. I was touching myself while I was giving him a blow job... and I wanted to cum. Really. But I just wasn't that into it. After he came, I continued to touch myself, but I could tell it wasn't going to happen... and so I faked it. blushing

Forum Level:
Just getting started
(I could have sworn that I'd already posted a reply in this thread, but guess not. Perhaps there is a similar thread)

Yes I have faked orgasms, T4. Mainly with my ex husband.

You say in your thread, T4, "Personally I would rather a girl just tell me when I am doing something she doesn't like rather than fake orgasm. Because then she has to suffer thru something she doesn't like and I have no idea I am doing anything wrong!"

Well sometimes you are doing nothing wrong, but I am not not into it at that time. I could be feeling bloated or ugly or having a bad day or have a worry that I can't let go of. That does not mean that my lover is not doing something wrong. Nor does it mean that I am not enjoying myself. Sometimes just being held, loved, and having my lover inside me is satisfaction enough. Don't get me wrong, having the big O is awesome, but I am not that, shall we say, goal oriented when it comes to sex. Sex is the entire experience, not just the in and out.

In some cases faking is a loving ego stroke and a thank you to my lover.

naughtynici92
ive only ever done it once... and not since

secondsplease
"(I have never had a girl fake an orgasm with me, that I know of)"

-why would she fake it, then tell you afterward? doesnt that defeat the purpose huh bounce

secondsplease
Forum Level:
Super Contributor
One time only, in strange circumstances. Last summer my husband invited his oldest friend, whom we usually see only once a year, to stay over night with us at the beach. My husband has been slowly bringing him into our sex lives, sharing me with him. At first, my husband would lift my skirt, just offering glimpses of my naked cunt and ass. Then the friend was invited to watch as my husband caressed me to orgasm. The following year, the friend lay beside me on the bed and stroked my ass, back, and neck, and ran his fingers through my hair, while my husband fucked me from behind, telling him how wet I was (to my own astonishment, it was true!) and when my flush began to cover my neck and shoulders, saying, "she's gonna cum soon," which I did, explosively. The friend then came on my back by rubbing his cock between the cheeks of my ass. The wildness and transgressiveness of what we were doing was thrilling, and each encounter left me feeling hypersexualized!

Last summer, things went further. While I wore a mask covering my eyes--I still have a little shyness about all this--the two of them began touching and caressing me together. I lay on my stomach and received a 4-handed message from head to toe. Is that finger in my cunt my husband's or the friend's? Who's that toying with my clit? It was thrillingly wicked not to know, andI was very quickly aroused and dripping. The two of them brought me to orgasm with their touches, and then my husband fucked me to orgasm again. Still wearing the mask, I then blew my husband (their cocks were different enough so that I could easily tell who was who), while the friend licked me from behind, and after my husband came, he sat back and was out of the action for a while. I was still extremely excited, and while I played with the friend's cock, he fingered my cunt and kissed my neck. Unfortunately, he didn't know how I liked to be touched, and my gentle efforts to guide his hand motions didn't quite communicate what I needed. After a while, I began to get physically sore, and rather than explain things, I decided the best course would be to fake an orgasm. Afterwards, the friend came quickly, again rubbing his cock between the cheeks of my ass. As soon as I possibly could, I told my husband that I had faked it and why. We decided it was best never to tell the friend. For the few minutes until I could tell my husband, I felt terrible.

--fantasm

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
Thank you all for your constructive replies thumbup

athelstan
Guys, do you ever fake orgasm? I do sometimes if i've been clubbing or partying and have already cum several times. I do the woman I'm with until she has her orgasm, then if it's obvious I'm not going to be able to cum again I pretend to ejaculate inside her and get the condom off before she can see it's empty. More polite and sexy than just pulling out and telling her you can't cum.

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
Back when I was just new to having sex I was so nervous I couldnt cum well. My nerves just got the best of me back then so, I would pretend to cum in the condom and just toss it in the bin. 2c

Glad that isnt the case for me any more thumbup jerk bounce

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
When Harry meet Sally....
[Harry and Sally discussing orgasms]
Sally Albright: Most women at one time or another have faked it.
Harry Burns: Well, they haven't faked it with me.
Sally Albright: How do you know?
Harry Burns: Because I know.
Sally Albright: Oh. Right. That's right. I forgot. You're a man.
Harry Burns: What was that supposed to mean?
Sally Albright: Nothing. It's just that all men are sure it never happened to them and all women at one time or other have done it, so you do the math.

Why we do? Some men not interested to listen or hear they do it wrong!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
When Harry meet Sally orgasm

I love the movie!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Never faked an orgasm. Never had to.