Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - BNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
beachgirl1122
far shooters
I have posted a few pics on this site and I find it
a great way to get off watching all the hot guys
shoot their loads. whats the furthest you have ever
shot guys, id luv to hear beachgirl ;0

If this thread breaks our rules please 
max10
6 foot, but i`m game to try haaaarder!
Well, without having got the tape out, i`d reckon around 6ft? ...based on estimating how far the headboard was from my balls when she launched my luuuuurve custard! Heheheheeee ...she had me laid back on the bed with my legs over the end & it ended up splattering the headboard ...have you ever tried washing it off tho?! ...impossible!!
Oooooooooooh i luuuuuuurv wet weekends away don`t you?!
M.xx

If this reply breaks our rules please 
samsback
I have pretty intense orgasms and cum alot and usually 3 to 4 feet (a guess). I've probably shot farther but I have never actually measured wink

rilysi
I was lying on my back while being jerked off and hit myself in the face jerk

Mainedude
You'll shoot your eye out!!
My wife was jerking me off once after a LONG dry spell. I was laying on the bed and my cum spattered on the wall behind me. Proabably about 5-6 feet. Of course everything between my cock head and the wall was also dripping with cum, including my face!!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Lol, no distance records for me! But if I have not cum for awhile and am really horny, stroking myself while lying on my back, I have had cum shoot as far as my face. It can be a pretty intense feeling cuming like that.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
spurt
a girl once gave me a b/j in front of my car..i pulled out to cum on her face & it shot over her head/across the bonnet & peppered the windscreen.

pantylover1
i have shot mine all the way to the floor
on the best day almost 2-3 feet.but it still felt great

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Haven't really had a chance to measure distance, but on several occasions when I've had gf's jerk me off, i've shot about 3 feet in the air. Fortunately, I didn't get it all over my face...

ccups
I only shoot a few inches..

But hey,, I'm a girl..
The barrel of my gun is shorter.. LOL!!

bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
ccups - now that I would love to see!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
shooting cum
It can vary for me. Sometimes it just dribbles out, but it is a lot. But when I am really turned on, like when I have cyber on here or my wife and I are really having a long session and it builds up, I can squirt it about 4-6 feet and everywhere else in between. It always feels good no mater how far it shoots.

Gcat
In my younger days easily 6-8 feet when it had been a while. Many times it's hit the wall or headboard behind the bed and a few times my eyes - guess I know how facials feel smile. I always had a lot of it too.

Course now I'm pretty proud if I get a couple of feet or so what with being in my fifties and all.

collegegrad
I have a pretty good load. Sadly, when I don't contain the mess it becomes like a game....where did it go? And then I find myself thinking of There's Something About Marry and worrying that its on my head or somewhere in plain sight when guests come over! wink

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Go the distance
There's at least one guy on NN who has posted a movie where he measured his launching distance with a ruler or tape measure. I just can't remember who it was.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Julieanne
you always make me shoot several feet! jerk

Smoldering
When I was a young buck I was jacking off lying on my bed one day and enjoyed a nice thorough blast. Well, that was that. The next day I noticed the window behind my bed needed cleaning. Must have been one hell of a shot.

BareDosster
I can't be sure really, All I do know is its hell of a job to get the stains off the ceiling. LOL

nightfox77
The length of a double bed is my best I was kneeling at the end pumping my wife she was laying on the bed with her legs hanging over when I pulled out to shoot all over her pussy I aimed a bit higher the first few spurts hit the well at the other end of the bed and the other's covered her from face to pussy she was surprised for a second or two the pissed of cos it was in her hair and she had just had a shower ha ha

Forum Level:
Just getting started
nit a guy, but I have given a lot of handjobs. I have had guys shoot 5-6 feet.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Normally I get 2-3 feet.
But if I'm extra horny, and really pushing myself over the edge I can hit 4-5 feet on a good day.

nightfox77
Actually if I get enough interest I might make a video of my long range shooting and shear it with NN. PM me if your interested.
Cheers Trent

mainecouple
We have never measured, but it is not uncommon for my Hun to shoot several strings into his mouth or completely over his head. I love it! Every week or so, I ask him to put on "a show" for me so I can watch his cum fly!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
how far
I think I once hit the eye in the man in the moon!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I pulled out of her and shot a huge load it hit the headboard,all over her face,tits and pussy she said oh my god

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
College
My college boyfriend was a lot like you Hot! I was forever washing the sheets and pillowcases after he came over - so to speak.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
How far
5 feet

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Not BS
When I was in college me and a buddy got bored and were yanking it..well a girl made a comment about a "pressure washer" going inside her so we wanted to to see how far...1.5 hour later I blew and from where my toes were to last drop was 13 feet. lol Loti7 can attest to it cant ya!?

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
My first shot can hit my mouth, the rest of it goes on my chest.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Ive painted my face before!!

Swolsback
I'm in the same boat, hit myself in the face multiple times on accident, and shot it over my head 1 or two times!