Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - BNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Sir_Cum
Can u date someone you find TOO attractive?
I've started dating a girl who is stunning but I find my self far too much into her already! Kinda like u have no control.

Has anyone else had this type of problem where a potential new partner is soo attractive u find it hard to be cool and just enjoy them?!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
RightRound
I'd say this is a bonus, enjoy it. I'm not getting how you could NOT enjoy being majorly attracted to someone you're with? smile

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
lucky you!!
I've been what I call "addicted" to a partner and just can't get enough, but not totally out of control. Sometimes I wonder why such a sexy person would wanna be with me, but I don't worry about it for too long and just enjoy! =) happydance

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
I just consider myself lucky.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
It certainly isn't a problem to be enthralled by someones appearance. Just be careful it isn't also infatuation. This happened to one of us once, and it sometimes makes you feel that your connection is stronger than it is - can over look the problems. Infatuation can also make you move too fast. But being extremely attracted to someone is a good thing! Hopefully everything else in the relationship is just as strong smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Dating someone you find extremely attractive, or someone who is just straight out attractive, has its pluses and minuses.

The plus is obviously that you are attracted to the person.

Minus is that you can put the person on a pedestal, think you are not good enough for the person, become insecure etc etc.

NautyPrincessJ
Guess I'm kinda cute cuz don't get asked out, i seen guys p whipped by hotettes who only give favors after the beg, their sex is not fun why do they act that way?

I asked a super nice dork guy take me mini golfing i hadda good time he was like king of world even tho mopped his ass on the score lol, always nice, i wanta bf like that!!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Dont worry about how it looks
Look hard enough and long enough and they will come off the beauty pedestal.
More than likely its your self esteem under attack. Love yourself. She chose you. You are worthy. Be a proud man. A conquering king. LIfe is good so drink of it riches. In other words hell man just love the hot chick! Shit Enjoy!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
It's doable.
My current husband is young, attractive, intelligent, charismatic, and excellent in bed. He is very much a lady-killer, and I have always considered myself way out of his league, even since before we got together. However, I was his shoulder to cry on at just the right time when a girl was giving him drama, and I comforted him and made him feel like a man. It worked extraordinarily well in my case, if considerably devious. I thought it was just going to be a revitalizing one-night-stand... but it literally turned into a week-long (well five and a half days) of nearly constant sex... which ultimately turned into a relationship and love...

In all honesty, it's blur how it all happened, but I'm extremely glad that it did as he is my better half and my reason for living (literally, as well). smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Not a 'problem' I've had, in terms of truly stunning looks. I'd assume it's positive, but on the other hand I've wondered what it would be like to be with someone you consider such a massive turn on that you're becoming aroused practically all the time And if they felt the same way, would you have the time and/or stamina to make the most of it?

Tachikomako
I have self esteem problems and stuff so I don't bother with someone out of my league. I just ignore them. I was with a few women before who were out of my league and it ended badly for me so this is where it all began. At the moment I don't bother with relationships and such. Just sex if possible.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
It's strange how these threads keep coming back. You try to contribute but it's easy to miss that the OP probably left NN about seven years ago and some of the other posters have gone too!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Can u date someone you find TOO attractive?
Maybe that's why I seem to do well, I've never felt anyone is too attractive
for me but I have walked away from some that spent too much time thinking
how attractive they were. cool

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I walked away from a relationship about 10 years ago. She was beyond beautiful...perfect body (for me)..loved everything about our relationship. I just thought she was too pretty and too good for me, so I walked. I often wonder what things would be like today.