Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - BNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
HornyVirgin21
Need help
It proberly sounds stupid but i have not got the first idea how to tell if a women likes me. I get a few women look at me but i always think they are looking at me because i think i am ugly.

Can anyone tell me the normal signs

Sorry if this sounds stupid blushing

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Mr Tingle
Course you are ugly, to some!! we all are but to others we are hot, never forget that!! we are who we are and dont go looking for signs, if you like someone best tool you have isnt between your legs but your smile, use it and if a smile comes back, your half way, dont be shy say Hello, worst that can happen is ignorance, so what, those that like you will say Hi back with a smile too, why worry about signals, just smile and be confident mate.

Hope it helps

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Super Contributor
Mate, if a girl shows interest in you, you are gonna know it! She will smile,laugh alot,twirl her hair, want to be near you... brush against you etc... there is tons of typical signs.

I am sure you are a great guy and you will find a great girl. Dont worry! thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hey OP, join the club. You think any guy really knows how a woman thinks and what makes her tick? We as one-half of the population have been clueless about the other half since the cave days.

I have had my share of relationships with women and I could not begin to tell you the first thing about them.

Biggest mystery ever.

Just saying.

inquizitivelover
No question is stupid when it comes to the opposite sex. smile

The great thing is tho we all know the basics!

You know someone likes you if they want to be around you, talk to you, etc.

And you know when someone doesn't like you. They'll ignore, avoid and stay away from you.

Like guys, women are all different! Some are shy and reserved, others are more confident and outgoing.

If a shy girl likes you, she'll show signs that are low key say... looking away if you notice her looking at you. Smiling & blushing when you pay her a compliment, covering her face with her hands.

On the other hand a confident girl will be more out spoken with her gestures. Hugs, pecks on the cheek, hand / arm touching and general flirting. (Don't mistake these gestures as a come on! unless you like being slapped!) smile

If you think a girl likes you and you like her! Ask her to do something that will involve the 2 of you. Invite her out with your friends, go for a drink of coffee, do an activity that is social and in public. If she accepts your offer and you both have a great time, let her know you enjoyed it and ask her if she'd like to do something else sometime. If you know her well do some of her hobbies she likes.

The over all thing I can say is just be yourself, don't go out looking for signs. Dont look at every girl you meet as a possible date. Be polite, respectful and don't be cocky or try to impress or show off!

Women know when a guy is trying to show off.

You could be the ugliest guy in town but here is the trick!

The beauty of attraction is it works on 2 fronts!

Looks and Personality.

You could be a brad pit and have the personality and attitude of a block of wood.

But if you can make a girl smile and laugh! She'll see beyond looks.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
maybe l should start classes on how to get laid, the first one is the hardest...it wont be pretty, but its essential to move on and relax... *lix*

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
maybe l should start classes on how to get laid, the first one is the hardest...it wont be pretty, but its essential to move on and relax... *lix*