Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - BNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
My First time with someone other than my husband

One night as my husband and I were starting to play around he was getting me hot and that makes my pussy start to drip and flow hard he told me he wanted to watch me have sex with his friend bob who was spending the weekend with us. I said no I don’t want to I am not like that but as he got me hotter he begged me again and again I was so hot by then I just wanted to be fucked good so I said ok, I was self-conscious as he went to get bob I didn’t want bob to see me naked so I turned over on my tummy with a pillow under me so all he could see was my ass and pussy. My hubby got back I was nervous he caressed my ass ah he was alone my pussy juices just started flowing again. He climbed in front of me so I started to suck his cock I was really getting hot sucking his cock when I saw bob stroking his huge hard on next to the bed I wasn’t sure what to do. When bob slid his hand down my ass and found my dripping pussy I just started sucking my hubby harder. Then bob climbed in behind me and started licking my pussy I came twice really quickly that made my husband cum in my mouth then bob started to put his cock in me the second the head of his cock entered me I screamed in orgasm, and my husband got up to watch and took this picture of bob fucking me. From there on bob fucked me doggy from the front I sucked his cock I must have cum ten times as my husband watched everything but I never came as hard as I did when bob unloaded what seemed like a gallon of his cream inside my pussy it felt so hot inside me. I was just getting a rest on my tummy when my husband climbed on and slid his cock in my overflowing pussy he started to probe my ass with one finger then two he pulled out of my pussy his cock drenched with bob & my cream and put his stiff cock to my ass and I pushed to ease him in as I took his cock all the way in my ass he started pumping me good bob was getting stiff again so I started sucking his cum covered cock then my husband made me get on top of bob taking him in my pussy again and slid his cock in my ass I got so hot they fucked me harder and harder and I could not believe how hard I came as they both unloaded in my ass and bob in my pussy. After some rest my husband made me give bob a blow job I was still so hot I didn’t care when he came in my mouth and I swallowed every last drop.
dildo

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Bob and Hubby
Very nice! Have you fucked Bob since then?

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
contact me
absolutely one hot delicious erotic sensual sexy & HOTstory. can I be in your next episode??? pls tfla123@yahoo.com

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Great tale - very good!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
mature couple bi frendly mmf
how many have fucked since Bob.you can,t do this just once and forget it .i know my wife did not stop with one