Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - BNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I held his...
...cock with my fingers wrapped around the gloriously hard shaft. My thumb passed gently over the head. Back and forth, back and forth. I could feel his pulse in my grip, too.

He laid on the bed with me straddling him. He was naked; I wore my bra and panties.

His gaze shifted from my hand on him to the crotch of my panties, no doubt anticipating what might happen.

"Look at me," I said.

He remained transfixed on my crotch.

"Up here," I chided him.

It was a struggle, but his eyes finally met mine.

"That's better," I said, sliding my free hand down inside my panties until my fingers rested on either side of my labia. I didn't have to slip a finger between my lips to feel the wetness. It had already seeped out. Yes, I was aroused, very aroused. He was twenty years younger than me, and I had been lusting for this moment over the past several years.

Sensing he was about to look down again, I said, "Unh, uh. Right here."

His eyes held mine. Was there the hint of a guilty smile on his face? I think there was.

I pulled my panties to the side, exposing my pussy.

"Hey," I reminded him, "right here."

He did as he was told. Did I feel a quickening of the pulse in his cock? I think so.

It took everything I had not to shudder when my fingers passed between my pussy lips, swirled around the opening to my vagina, and grazed over my clit. I resisted that urge as I gathered my juices. This slippery wetness I spread over the head of his cock. His eyes slammed shut and his head fell back onto the pillow.

I forgave him that because when next he opened his eyes, he was almost glaring right at me, almost wincing with a pleasure/pain reaction.

I slipped first one finger then a second one into my vagina, making sure they were coated with my juices, then spread them over the head of his cock.

"Oooooohhh," he sighed, eyes fluttering, but did not look away.

I first rose onto my knees then got my feet in place so that I was almost squatting over his cock. Never did I let go of that cock, nor break eye contact with him.

The time had come to have him inside me. Wet as I was inside and he was thanks to my ministrations, it would be an easy entry. Just as I began to settle toward the tip of his cock, his hands suddenly grabbed my thighs and stopped me.

"Wait," he blurted. "I don't have a..."

"Shhhhh," I cooed.

"But..."

Before he could say another word, I firmly gripped his cock and lowered my pussy. The head spread my lips then met the resistance of my initial tightness. As I felt his hardness stretching me open it was my turn to quietly moan.

"Yesss......."

And what a delicious feeling it was as his cock slipped into me, inch by inch connecting with my sex.

He closed his eyes again. Mine remained open, taking in the pleasure on his face, as I took his entire length then relaxed atop his lap. Did I feel his cock swell a bit? I think I did.

I leaned forward, angling my hips until things inside felt just right. He looked up at me with an expression I can only describe as mild shock. Bracing myself with one hand, I tugged the cups of my bra to the side, letting my boobs free. He got the hint, leaning up to lick first one nipple then the other.

The heat between my legs bloomed. More wetness flowed. I began to slowly fuck him. Up and down. Up and down. A bit front and back at the bottom. Up and down. A bit side to side at the bottom.

I leaned away from him and said, "Look at my pussy."

His eyes went there. "Beautiful," he told me.

I continued to ride him, watching him watch his cock penetrate me with each move.

When he tried to lift his hips to meet me, I said, "No. I'm fucking you."

He stared at me a second, then accepted the order with a few blinks.

I leaned forward again, but not enough that could suck a nipple. I didn't want that. I wanted it to be all about my pussy and that stiff rod probing deep into my core. With the angle right, I began to move faster. His breathing picked up and I could tell he was trying to hold his orgasm, which is exactly what I wanted him to do.

Focused on his face, I slowed down but when my ass settled at the bottom and I could feel his balls back there I gave his cock a gentle squeeze with my vagina.

"Ummmmnnnf," he groaned.

I released my grip, waiting a beat, then did it again.

"MMmmmm."

Up and down. Hotter. Wetter. And sometimes tighter. Other times dare I say a little loose? I keep the action going, feeling the my pussy juice spreading onto both of us.

He started to sweat, which turned me on that little bit more. It was time to get what I wanted.

I moved steadily up and down and allowed him to meet me a few times so that his orgasm would be somewhat on his terms and therefore better for him. At last he grabbed my hips and started to push up hard.

"Don't stop," he shouted. "Don't stop!"

I actually did try to stop, just to tease him. But he grunted loud and jammed up into me. I got back into the rhythm, bobbing on his now scalding hot cock.

"Cum for me," I told him. "Cum for me."

Was he trying to hold it back? I think he was. But I wouldn't take that no for an answer. I squeezed him hard as I could, released, squeezed again, grinding my crotch against his.

"Cum for me," I repeated. "I want to feel you cum."

His eyes sprang open. The expression on his face was something akin to disdain, desire, and defiance all wrapped into one. It was a thrill to see. Oh yes, I thought, I have you now. I rode his cock steady then but no squeezing.

Suddenly, there it was. That moment when all control is lost. He thrust up to meet me with full force, held there a second then fell against the bed. I relaxed my legs, letting my body move with his. He thrust up again, carrying me with him. I felt his cock swell in my vagina and I knew his orgasm had begun. I met it with the tightest squeeze I could. The reward was a marvelous throb from him and the warm gush of semen.

"Yes," I said. "Cum for me."

He pushed against me again but not as hard. The throbbing continued but weakened. To be fair, I gently squeezed his cock, milking him for every drop of semen he had. Or so I hoped.

He opened his eyes again, saw me smiling, and melted into the bed beneath me.

"Phewwwwww," he sighhed.

His cock was softening inside me, and I didn't move for a long moment, enjoying all the sensations and scents. Then I rose off of him and tugged my panties into place. Looking down, I saw his cock there, smeared with my juices and cum. I wanted to suck him clean but didn't. I'd save that for next time.

In the mean time, my lusty desire had finally been fulfilled.

I left him about ten minutes after we finished. Simply tugged on my dress and left for my car. I only made it about ten minutes down the road to a convenience store where I parked at the edge of the lot. His cum was oozing out of me and I wanted a taste. I got some on a finger and put it into my mouth. Potent stuff. Yes, I wanted more. Yes, I would get more. The poor guy had no idea how much I was going to fuck him in the future.

Thanks for reading.

Be well, stay sexy.

-Jen.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Scorching hot!

Amazing story. You capture the essence of the passion beautifully. Wow!

Thank you! smile

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Story-telling!
You are an amazing story-teller, Jen… you grabbed my attention early and I couldn’t quit reading! 😃 I look forward to the next chapter and learning how that lucky guy managed to get such a wonderful “first cougar treat” from you!!😋 And then chapter 3 about the next treat, and then….. 🥵

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wow. So very hot!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Too hot to handle

Wow, Jan that was a magnificent story and I hope for your and your friends enjoyment it was true to a T. Reading it at work stopped me from doing or thinking about anything else and if there's any way I can relate this to my partner allowing her to do the same to me.

Looking forward to more of your romantic stories. redeyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
3rd time
I'm reading this again it is so so sexy. TY for posting

Forum Level:
Just getting started
WOW !!! Love your story. To be him or even just watching, this story as everything progressed to the happy ending.
Excellent telling of the story, Thanks for posting . raspberry raspberry raspberry raspberry jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
This is such a hot story, so well written, I can feel myself there, feel the rising sexual tension, the tease, control, and passion.

One line did bother me "He was twenty years younger than me, and I had been lusting for this moment over the past several years." is this the ultimate in coguar planning and groooming, or you'd been lusting for a younger lover??

Other than the one concern, a great story where you lit all my buttons, can't wait to read your next story xx