Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - BNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Playing pool
On Friday evenings after work, I liked to hit the local dive bar to have a couple of shots, and a couple of drafts. I noticed an older couple playing pool. Wasn't unusual, the bar had a couple of tables, and sponsored three teams in the APA. I put a few dollars in the juke box, and put on mostly 70's and 80's rock music. I am from the 60's and love Classic Rock. I had another round, and then my date canceled. I was definitely bummed, as I was ready to head to her house and then we would enjoy each other. Her kids were sick, and her ex gave up his weekend. While I adore her two kids. I understood about everyone being sick. I decided to get some quarters, and use the other pool table. That was when I noticed how skimpy this woman's clothes were. Made some conversation, talked about how my date canceled, work, and other small talk. I looked over, and every time she bent down to shoot, one of her nipples would be visible. Yea was hard not to stare. Her husband noticed and said it's OK, she enjoys showing them. We got around to talking about motorcycles. He said that he had to sell his, health issues. She had gone out to smoke, came back in and she said she missed riding. It was then I noticed that her shorts covered very little of her pussy and no underwear too. This got me very horny looking at her.
He said that she hadn't been on a bike for a while and it was OK for me to give her a ride. I quickly asked her if she wanted to go, and she was excited. The bar began to have more patrons and others began playing my table and so we excused ourselves and fired up the bike. We got maybe a couple of miles, her hands went from my sides to my crotch. She squeezed my hard on, and said do you think I am pretty? She was very nice looking, maybe mid to late 40's. I said that I thought that she was beautiful. She squeezed harder and said to take her home. Was less than a mile away, and I asked what about her husband? She said that he didn't work anymore because of his health and he knew that she was having fun from time to time.
Pulled in the driveway, walked in and she quickly took off her tank top and shorts. She was completely nude. She turned around as we were still in the living room, got on her knees and pulled down my pants and underwear. Took my hard cock in her mouth and was cupping my balls in one hand, holding my cock in the other while sucking my cock. I was getting close, and she stopped. God I adore older women, they know what they want and know how to take care of a cock too. To her bed, with me ripping off my clothes, and having trouble with my boots. Seemed like it took forever to get them off. She climbed on the bed, and I started by kissing her, sucking on her huge breasts and touching her pussy. She moaned and breathed heavy every time I touched her pussy. I kissed my way down her belly to her hot, delicious and soaking wet pussy. Pulling her legs up and further apart she said keep licking my clit. I need to cum! I did exactly what I was told. Took what seemed like a few seconds, but it was just a little longer. She came and flooded my face with her sweet pussy juice. She said keep licking my clit, and she just kept cumming in waves. After what felt like a minute or so she pushed me slightly away. She said that I had a fantastic tongue, and she got a little bit numb. I got harder knowing that I made her cum so hard, and several times. She flipped over, and said to fuck her from behind. My fat cock slid so easily into her soaking pussy. She said to cum in her as she wanted to feel my cock pulsate with my orgasm. Again I did what I was told. I came right in her pussy. I thought that we should get back to the bar, just got dressed, didn't clean a thing. Got back on the bike, and back to the bar. Getting off the bike, I saw my back seat was soaked. Her delicious juice mixed with my cum.
We had been gone what felt like an hour was about 35 minutes. He asked her was she satisfied with the ride, she looked at me, smiled and told her husband that she had a great ride.
I went into the bathroom at the bar, and was then fixing to go to my apartment, she met me at the door, gave me a hug, and said thanks for the ride. Put her number in my pocket, and hooked up quite a few times after that. The woman I was dating, got back with her ex. Then I moved out of the area.

If this thread breaks our rules please