Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - BNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
As soon as I...
... closed my mouth around his cock, I knew he would cum that way.

In my mouth. Not down my throat. There's a difference.

Sitting on a low stool, I was the perfect height to take him as he leaned against the desk, pants down, cock out.

I held the head just inside my lips. My tongue slowly explored the ridge where the head met the shaft and back around over the very tip of it.

My fingers, with the lightest touch moved the length of the shaft while my other hand cupped his balls. Those balls felt warm, pliable, and somehow inviting. I moved my mouth down to them, taking one then the other in as my fingers held his cock up and out of the way. Did his cock throb then? It seemed like it did. I gently squeezed a ring of my fingers around the shaft below the head. Yes! It throbbed again. I grasped his length with my entire hand. The heat and hardness excited me. How much I wanted it inside my vagina, those balls against my ass, that head deep as it could go.

Not this time.

I returned my lips to the head, moving it side to side long my wet mouth, flicking my tongue out to taste it. Sloppy wet, some saliva dripped over my chin.

I took the head inside my mouth, then some of the shaft. My tongue rolled over and over around him. My hands moved ever so slowly up and down.

His hands squeezed my shoulders. I knew I was doing the right thing but it was nice to have that confirmation.

I moved a little faster but loosened my mouth around his cock, giving my tongue plenty of space to stimulate him.

Then I stopped, held just the head inside again, and gently sucked. Sucked. Sucked.

I heard him groan. I felt him squeeze my shoulders. Harder.

My crotch flared hot. Wetness seeped along my labia. I ached to have that cock pumping into me, fucking me, cumming in me.

Not this time.

Tracing the head with an index finger, I teased him but also myself because those ridges feel amazing inside me.

Then I took him into my mouth again, as much as I could. In and out, slowly, very wet, very soft, stopping with just the head to be sucked.

Sucked carefully, gently, with my tongue touching the tip. My fingertips resting on the shaft. My other hand holding his balls.

As he showed me a long time ago, I took the index finger of my hand on his balls and massaged that spot just behind them, pressing firmly, moving in a tight circle.

The wet spot in my panties expanded fast, was uncomfortable, as was the ache in my crotch. It practically hurt. I knew his cock stuffed in me would relieve it, would give me pleasure and joy. I longed to lay back, spread my legs, and have him that way.

Not this time.

I moved up and down along his cock at a steady pace. I rubbed behind his balls with more urgency.

Suddenly he grabbed my head and tried to pull me away, but I resisted. I leaned toward his cock, keeping him in my mouth. His hands squeezed tight and I returned the message by massaging under his balls the same way. He tried again to pull me off but I held firm, sucking gently despite the urge to use more force.

Suddenly his entire cock swelled, the head, the shaft, all of it. In my hand and in my mouth it instantly felt bigger and hotter.

A second later, the first spurt of the salty brine that is semen gushed across my tongue. His body shuddered and the second spurt filled my mouth. I had the sense of how much there was, a lot, an entire mouthful. A wave of lust surged down between my legs. How good this would be if his cock were stretching my vagina. But he was in my mouth. His cock pulsed again, and again, and again, as did that spot behind his balls. I used less pressure there as he finished.

Then I swallowed his semen. All of it.

I also squeezed the length of his cock, a rhythmic easy squeeze from bottom to tip, milking those last drops. Sucking. Sucking carefully and gently. Sucking.

I swallowed again. Instantly I was aware of the excessive wetness between my legs and mildly bitter that his semen wasn't there. Disappointed is perhaps the right word.

But not this time.

I released his cock from my mouth and leaned away from his hands that had let go. There wasn't a drop of cum on the tip. It seemed as if I got it all. I wiped my mouth and chin on the back of my hand and saw his eyes were still closed. He was taking deep, satisfied breaths.

All good, but next time....

Be well. Stay sexy.

-Jen.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Very Hot!
Well done! Very erotic. Your descriptiveness made it so easy to imagine myself as the receiver of all of that attention. thumbup

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Dream BJ

OMG what a spectacular description of how to give a perfect blowjob. Such great detail I was getting hard as a rock just reading this wonderful story/actual event. My wife actually prefers playing with my cock and balls especially the circuit finger movement beyond my scrotum as she uses her tongue on the tip of my mushroom head cock. I will be sending this description to her and I know that she will follow your lead to the T this weekend. Thanks so much raspberry

If this reply breaks our rules please