Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - BNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Lust after death 2
After I gave Lisa the keys to my chastity keys at my wifes wake she told me I was doing the right thing and when everything was settled I should go through my wides emails in her bin and ring her when I have read what was in there she then said I won't contact you until you ring me until you stay caged I agreed.
2 days later after the funeral I was sorting out paper work and remembered what Lisa said about the emails so I took a look and omg.
There were about 30 emails between Lisa and my late wife talking about me as a crossdressing sissy chastity wearing servent and a cuckold at first it was general conversation the toward the end my wife had emailed asking Lisa to help humiliate and degrade me and and become my Goddess and dominate me with her Lisa agreed they then came up with challengers for me for 2023 these included 6 months permanent chastity to cum while I was still cage to go out dressed as Ruby and for me to have sexual gangbang in a public place OMG. what was I reading then the last email even suggests that Lisa take a release out on me as a slave so for the terms of the agreement Lisa would be in control I was shocked gobsmacked stunned my wife was going to rent me out as a sissy slave to Lisa.
I rang Lisa and told her I had read the emails and she asked me if I was going to honour my wifes last requests in becoming her sissy slave and let her control me I don't know why I didn't hesitate I just said if that's what Teresa wished for I will honour it Lisa laughed and said meet me after work on Saturday we need to go over some things.
When we met up Lisa asked if I was ready to continue being a good slave I said I was she then explaine that we would be going to Amsterdam for the weekend but I would be caged and dressed as Ruby so I could suffer humiliation...

Next time I will tell you about Amsterdam and how Lisa became cruel. devil jerk

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes
Please tell us. yahoo yahoo

If this reply breaks our rules please