Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - BNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wife's fantasy comes true
Second wife and I enjoyed swapping partners many times, and I had many of my fantasies come true. Those memories and experiences are always in my mind. There was one that my wife had wanted to experience and she wanted me to be a part of it. How could I say no. We had a regular couple who we partied with for many months. Both of the girls kept talking about it, so we searched for another couple in the area with like fantasies. We met platonically one evening, got to know the other couple, and we had all hit it off.
Made our plans, and we four went to the other couple's home. They even had a very secluded pool too. We were drinking and having finger foods, and the six got in the pool, all nude of course, the girls started kissing, and all set on the side of the pool, and we guys would lick their pussies, and switch places several times and they all had some quick orgasms, went to the big room, had 3 couches, towels and more drinks. We paired with our own partners, had our cocks sucked, we all screwed a bit too. My wife, went over to the new girl, and devoured her pussy and ass, for a little and then started to fuck her. The wife, then pulled the guys to her, and it got interesting... all of us watched my wife sucking new guys cock while my bud was fucking her. She pulled his cock from her mouth, and asked me to lube her up. The girls giggled in excitement, my buddy, pulled out, and the wife sucked his glistening cock wet with her pussy juice. New guy laid on his back, slid his cock into my wife's pussy, and I began to lube her. The girls also got her ass relaxed, while new girl sucked my cock even harder. Then after she was lubed and relaxed, I got up, and began to fuck my wife's ass. Cock in her mouth, pussy and ass. We continued fucking her as she was squealing in delight. I actually came first, (her ass is always very tight and warm) new guy pulled out as he was cumming, and my wife's gf, put it right in her mouth and sucked his cum mixed with my wife's pussy juice, and then my buddy came in my wife's mouth and on her face. What a fantastic time! She was a bit spent, and we all went back to the pool to wash up.
That night was amazing, and continued until the following day, almost 3 whole days of fucking, sucking, pussy and ass licking.
Wife's bucket list had another item completed! And our friends were very helpful and happy to give it to her!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
A cum dream true, if it ever happened to me...
What I wouldn't give for a time like that! Thanks for sharing.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wife
Great story! Don't know who was the luckiest!

If this reply breaks our rules please