Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - BNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
JTT
So.....

It was just another Saturday evening. My husband would be dropping of the kids at my parents after their baseball games. I was sipping on some wine at home while contemplating our plans for the evening. There was some chatter among some of the other moms about having some sort of get together that night. I casually participated in our group text as I finished my wine.

Finally, it was determined that we would all go over to our friend, Tara's, to drink that night. She lives just over the other side of the neighborhood. I decided to pack a cooler and head on over. I figured I'd stop at my friend Dana's to see if she wanted a ride. Her car was in the driveway so I decided to pop on in.

"Hello," I announced as I came through the front door. There was no answer so I made my way on in to the kitchen. I assumed that Dana was in the bathroom or something so I decided to help myself to a seltzer from the fridge. Then I heard a voice from the other room.

"Whatcha forget? Come home for a little naughty fun before we go out?" It was Albert, Dana's husband. He clearly thought I was Dana as he hadn't entered the room yet.

"Oh hey, Albert," I replied as he entered the room. I wasn't sure if I should acknowledge everything I just heard. "I just stopped in to see if Dana wanted a ride over to Tara's. You must have got here just after me. I hope you don't mind that I grabbed a seltzer."

"Um, Dana's not here. She let me know that she got a ride with Colleen."

I could feel my face getting red. "I'm so sorry, I'm pretty sure I saw her car out there and I didn't see yours. This is a little embarrassing."

"It's all good," Albert replied. "My car is in the shop and I have her car. Obviously, I thought you were Dana when I heard you in the kitchen."

"Oh shoot. I thought you were looking to have some naughty fun with me," I said jokingly.

"Now that could be fun," he jokingly replied.

"I'm sure Dana would be thrilled about that" I retorted.

"You'd be surprised," Albert replied as he reached for a seltzer himself.

"Is that right?" I replied after a long sip of my seltzer. "Johnny and I would totally be down for some naughty fun with the two of you."

"Oh really?" Albert replied with an intrigued look as he sipped on his seltzer. We continued to banter back and forth about a hypothetical scenario where we might swing, swap, or generally have a sexy time together. The conversation was fun and flirty and we both played it as if we were only half serious as we drank a few seltzers together.

I suggested that we should get going to the party. He replied that he was even more in the mood for some naughty fun than when he first made the comment to me. We were both feeling a little buzzed at this point as we had consumed quite a bit of seltzer in short amount of time.

"Look, Albert, I am in the mood for a little fun. I don't know if you're serious, but I'd have to think Dana would have an issue if we were to do anything naughty without her, right? Besides, I'm sure you'd prefer having naughty fun with Dana instead of me anyway."

"Look," he replied. "I think it would be fun to have fun with both of you, but she's not here right now and it would probably to awkward to pull her away from Tara's at this point. While we haven't talked about this scenario specifically, I'm sure she's appreciate anything that would get the ball rolling with this type of fun. I'm not suggesting that we go all the way, but a little naughty fun would be thrilling for sure." He was looking at my tits quite a bit as he was making his case. My nips tend to get pokey anyway and I'm sure they were making a couple points of their own.

The thought of doing something naughty with Albert was turning me on. It was clear that he would be game to something and I kinda wanted to see how far he would go, but I wasn't sure if he was being straight about Dana.

"What would we tell Dana?" I asked.

He continued to assure me that Dana would be fine with it and it would be thrilling to tell her about later. We both had just opened another seltzer.

I contemplated my options. We were at a point where if we were going to do something, we had better get started. Otherwise we should just finish our drinks and then go the party. I decided to make a bit of a move.

"I'll tell ya what," I offered. "I'm going to head upstairs to use the lady's room. I'll let you think about what you might want to do next."

I headed upstairs and used the toilet in their master bedroom. As I was peeing I pondered whether or not Albert was serious. He and Dana had certainly been flirty with us in the past. I certainly wouldn't mind if things went a bit further. Fuck it. I'm going to have a little fun with this.

After I finished my business and washed my hands, I returned to the master bedroom and removed my top and bra. I took a quick look in the mirror. I felt pretty good about how my tits looked, but they certainly weren't as big as Dana's. I wondered what hers looked like topless and wondered what Albert would think of mine.

I sat on the bed for what seemed like an eternity, pondering what might happen next. I was just about to get dressed and head back down when I heard Albert coming up the steps. I was cognizant the the AC was set fairly cold and my nipples were very stiff.

"Claire, are you still up here?" He called out before he entered the room. I thought he was going to drop his drink when he was me on his bed topless. bounce He was clearly shocked as he took in the sight of my naked breasts.

"I hope you're okay with this," I said with a smile. "I know they're not as big as Dana's, but I'd like to think they're just as fun."

His face lit up like a kid in a candy store. He was speechless and seemed unsure of what to do next. "It's okay. You can touch them," I reassured as I stood up.

"Wow, they look incredible," he responded without any further hesitation as he approached and began fondling my boobs.

"Are you sure Dana would be okay with this?" I asked as I grabbed his crotch. I could feel some hardness under his jeans as I awaited his reply.

"Oh I'm sure she'll be thrilled," he replied as he unbuttoned my shorts. "Just a little fun among neighbors."

"Okay, but isn't this cheating?" I asked as I undid his pants and reaching for his hardening cock. "I just don't want to cross a line, but it feels like your dick is eager to come out and play. We should probably keep this in your pants. Don't you think?'

He slid my shorts down, let his pants drop, and pulled me close. He was squeezing my butt cheeks as he pressed his crotch into me.

"We could try that," He replied "but it think we'll both feel a little more comfortable in this moment if we ditch our underwear. It seems kind of silly to keep our underwear on as we're enjoying this moment. You smell great by the way."

He smelled good too. "Hmmmm, that seems kind of naughty" I replied out as I pulled away to sip my seltzer.

"C'mon. I'm sure your private parts don't want to be trapped behind underwear any more than mine do," he replied. He was pitching quite the tent at this point.

"You're probably right," I replied, "but if we have sex, that definitely feels like cheating. We should probably wait until we can both be upfront with Dana."

"Look. We don't have to go all the way. It's not cheating if it's just the tip." was his reply. I've certainly heard that line before. I paused and gave him a look. "I'm serious,” he continued. “Besides, we don't want to lose the spontaneity of this moment."

He was right. At this point, I basically had to know what was barely hiding underneath his boxers. I was legitimately concerned about Dana, but I do love to take advantage of opportunities to be spontaneous and I didn't know when we might have this opportunity again. It was rare to have a moment without our kids around. Also, I probably didn't have the self control to walk away at this point.

"You're so bad," I remarked as I walked over to the light switch to dim the lights. I slid my underwear off and got into bed. He eagerly joined me and started to fondle and suck on my tits. It felt great. Before long, I could feel his hard cock graze against my leg. He eventually positioned closer such that I could feel it brush against my lady parts.

I spread my legs to make it easier for him to have access. He took the opportunity to rub his cock head against my crotch making slow passes against my outer pussy lips. He took his time, which was great. I could feel myself getting quite aroused. He continued to explore my pussy with his cock head finding his way to my inner juicier parts. It felt great as he used his cock head to rub clit and ultimately my opening. I was so fucking wet that I could hear sloshing noises as he passed his cock head against the wet parts of my pussy. His head was inside of me at this point, and as promised, it was truly just the tip.

I opened my eyes briefly to look up at him. To my shock and horror, he was taking pics with his phone!! I promptly sat up and scolded him. This clearly wasn't what I thought was going to happen. He apologized and told me that he thought it would be cool especially given that we agreed to ultimately share this exciting moment with Dana. I thought he was full of shit.

He ended up explaining that he and Dana often take pics or videos of their bedroom activities. He gave me his phone and showed me some of his private collection. Sure enough, there were plenty of pics and videos where Dana was clearly cool with doing a lot of naughty things on camera. He agreed to let me delete the pics, which I promptly did, but not without sending a few to myself first.

I was intrigued by Albert's private collection and Albert let me look through it. I climbed back into the bed as I scrolled through the explicit photos and videos. Seeing Dana's naked big boobs was thrilling and I found it quite erotic to get a peak into their sex life.

I was on my knees with by butt in the air as I continued to browse the collection. Albert took the hint and before long he was touching my pussy which was regaining it's wetness. He was toying with my clit with his cock as I continued to do my thing with his phone.

Before long, his cock head was inside of me.....and then more than just his cock head. His dick felt great inside of me and was exactly what I needed in that moment. He escalated to full on fucking me, complete with all of the ball slapping sounds you might expect. He pulled out before he orgasmed, shooting cum all over my butt.

"That's quite the tip you've got there, Albert," I teased. Before he could respond, his phone started ringing in my hand. It was Dana. "You better get this."

I handed Albert the phone and quickly got dressed and made my way to the party. I heard him mention that he was just finishing up something and was about to head to the party. I decided that it would be best to show up separately. What a slutty turn of events!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
WOW!!
WOW!! What a wonderful trick or treat story!! Lucky Albert!! Thanks for sharing! 😃🎃👻

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Dana
I want to know more about what Dana was up to with those big titties bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Mmmmmm that is such a hot story! Lucky Albert walking into his kitchen and finding you there. I look forward to reading about the next time the four of you get together 😍😋💦

Forum Level:
Just getting started
So Arousing!
Would love to know if this is real or a fantasy! Love your erotic writing skills and some of your sexual play is exactly what I love.. I would love to start with a little more titty foreplay. Using my cock to rub your pussy lips and clit would be very arousing! Getting you really wet before sliding my hard cock into you is what I would love. And you know that you were so highly tittilated by picture taking too! I love doggy too for maximum penetration and honestly, I would have cum inside you because I know that you long for that hot cum to flood your hot pussy! See my message reply to you for more! 😉❤️😘

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thank you for the feedback. This story was based on real events, but a lot of details were embellished.

I'm glad my story got you going 😊

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Would love to explore and hear more!
Slutty_on_NN said: Thank you for the feedback. This story was based on real events, but a lot of details were embellished.
I'm glad my story got you going 😊

I love your embellishments and would love to embellish you! 😉❤️😘 tongue

Forum Level:
Just getting started
WOW !
That posting was so descriptive mmm and right to the last drop lol,and this early on a Sunday morning to, now I've got all this swelling to deal with. I think it's just going to get wet and messy as I hear g/f getting up to pee.Thx. again for the inspiration.