Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - BNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
The confessions of a Male Stripper ...
THE BEGINING ..... I was 19 , having problems at home, no work, a bit of a tearaway . I had to do something about it , and my Aunt gave me a lifeline . She invited me to come and live with them for the summer , put their spare room to practical use . My Aunt lived just outside Blackpool , there was always work there in the summer , have a little break and then look for something . I loved it there , my cousin Anne was very cool and had lots of cool friends and I fitted in well .
It was on a Saturday night out with her and a few friends that it happened . We went to this bar and it was pretty wild , people there on holiday, letting their hair down, some hen and stag nights visited and we just stayed there all night , singing , dancing , getting drunk and having a hell of a time .
It was Anne who saw the notice "Outgoing , feisty bar staff required , flexible hours, great pay rates" She said I should go for it , just up my street! So I did , I was a bit tipsy so I made an enquiry and was told to come back at noon on the Sunday to sort things out .
The joint owner was a lady in her 40's , Kate , it wasn't an interview as such, she just put me in the picture as to what she needed from her staff, we got on from the offset, I liked her and she liked me. So, the gist was , it was a fun bar, like the night before it generally got wild an all singing and dancing bar where people escaped to .Customer contact was encouraged , nay, insisted upon, smile a lot , dress sexily , look good , and you'll enjoy the job as much as any customer enjoys their time there
I was young , full of myself and in the best shape I could be in , and , like any other bloke of my age, I was perpetually horny! Yes, lets, go for this!!
I loved it, Kate approved of my choice of clothes, I would wear a pair of skin tight black PVC jeans that showed off my ass and bulge and a nice t shirt, not much but as Kate said "They will love you in those trousers, Jesus, that bloody arse you've got!"
smile
And I absolutely loved it , whether serving at the bar or going around the place collecting glasses and keeping the place tidy, there were three other guys and 4 girls who worked the shifts . I got a lot of female attention and also some male admirers , I knew I was bisexual from the age of about 15 , so I was in heaven!! The "Customer Contact" usually involved having my ass groped and then a meet up after the shift finish for a spot of holiday sex . I loved it when the hens used to come in, not a care , just up for a bloody good time , and I would always end up dancing along with them. The bar had fantastic takings between the staff and DJ''s it was our job to keep people in for more than just a couple of drinks and we were well rewarded for it .
One day Kate asked to speak to me about something , it wasn't bad and I wasn't in trouble, which was nice to hear ! smile
"Love , you've done really well , and I'm impressed with the way you get on with the customers , I've got something to put to you " I was intrigued!
"There is a big hen party coming to us next weekend , they want to use the upstairs bar for the full afternoon on Saturday , that's good takings , but, they want a stripper included , and well, I was wondering if you fancied being their stripper?"
I was like, "WOW" Could I possibly do it ? I said to Kate "You reckon I could ? the hens can be pretty crazy" she just chuckled , "Bloody hell of course you can, you will bloody nail it love"
So Kate sorted me with a costume a couple of days later, she knew that obviously I was into the leather and PVC look and said to do a tester run when the bar shut that night . So , my "demonstration turn" was for Kate and the other staff . We worked out a routine using an extended mix of Blondie's Atomic that the DJ's used to fill the bar dancefloor with . And it was absolutely amazing !! All eyes on me , watching me dance and take my clothes off until that finale when I was down to a black leather thong and whipped it off!! My hard cock bouncing as I danced naked , it was absolutely exhilarating, the greatest sexual feeling of my life ! Then out came the baby oil ! smile Kate put it on me, rubbed it all over my body , moved down to my arse and then started stroking it on my cock . I couldn't hold back and my body shook as I shot my load, a fabulous orgasm that seemed to last for minutes ,some of it went on Kate's top . "You naughty, naughty boy!" smile
The watching staff and Kate gave me a big round of applause and I felt on top of the world . I got a towel from behind the bar and wiped the oil off and then Kate said "You deserve a couple of drinks love , that was great, they will love you" So I sat at the upstairs bar drinking a bottle of beer , still naked . I felt so comfortable like that , nude in the company of fully dressed people.
"Soooo, honey, you going to be their stripper on Saturday?" Becky who worked the bar said .
"You better believe it! that was fucking incredible, what should I call myself? My stage name?"
"There's only one name you can be , Leatherboy"
smile
And that was it, Leatherboy, first official booking that coming Saturday, and I couldn't wait!! .........................

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
to be continued ...
.. The first "official" appearance of Leatherboy .... wink smile

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Rumours Bar by any chance?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
N1953 said: Rumours Bar by any chance?

No , but i do remember Rumours back in the day .

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nude dancing

When I was in college we all needed a little extra money. Some worked around the college and the library the cafeteria. Some loaded trucks overnight. My friend and I found a local club that had all male dancers back then mostly females there. It was lots of fun in the tips were great. Not too many of our buddies knew how it made so much money because we love the clubs after most guys were settling in for the night. Yes got lots of hookups that way. Still think how much fun was. happydance yahoo

Forum Level:
Just getting started
AverageJoe2000 said:
When I was in college we all needed a little extra money. Some worked around the college and the library the cafeteria. Some loaded trucks overnight. My friend and I found a local club that had all male dancers back then mostly females there. It was lots of fun in the tips were great. Not too many of our buddies knew how it made so much money because we love the clubs after most guys were settling in for the night. Yes got lots of hookups that way. Still think how much fun was. happydance yahoo

Well I would imagine the ladies would have liked seeing that cock bounce as you danced wink

Forum Level:
Just getting started
As a male stripper
As a male stripper, I've seen it all - but nothing compares to the reactions I get when introducing partners to that hands free male masturbatorKVEVU oral sex simulator! The looks of shock and delight when they feel those lifelike sucking and licking sensations for the first time are priceless.

I love teasing them slowly at first, building the anticipation as I strip down. Then bringing out the KVEVU and showing them the 5 licking and 3 sucking modes. Their eyes widen as I explain how the swirl airflow creates a sucking sensation, while the modes range from soft to intense.

Seeing their toes curl as I trail the velvety silicone along their skin and activate the suction is so sexy. And being able to easily switch modes means I can control the intensity of their pleasure.

The KVEVU is perfect for foreplay and beyond, giving an experience so close to real oral ecstasy. And since it's odorless and body-safe, the fun can go wherever our mood takes us! I may dazzle clients with my moves, but the KVEVU is the real showstopper. It never fails to leave them begging for more. tongue