Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - BNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
College GF now a MILF
Nicole was a college girlfriend who had a hold on me like no other. She was vibrant, beautiful with the most sporty body I've ever been with. Slender and firm, she could probably pass for a curvy guy if she wasn't so beautiful.
She also had a very specific way she needed to make love to cum. If you haven't read my last post about her, check it out. it's called Fit and beautiful college GF lust.

https://www.newbienudes.com/forum/default.asp?topicid=131523&d=64202321560

We broke up in the years before social media, we lost touch.

About 15+ years later we reconnected. Thank you FB.

I remember seeing her again like it was yesterday. She walked out of work like she was floating and as beautiful as the day I first saw her.
We wandered through the city, talking, not saying what was pretty clear. The chemistry was undeniable.
She had married the next guy she dated. They were together a long time and three kids later it was over. Divorce was coming soon.
Nicole was devoted to raising her children how her mom never did, but she had thought about me. Her eyes went to my lips. she always thought my lips were sexy.
I could feel the blood rush through my body.
She never cheated on him, but she wanted to know if I was single.
"When my divorce happens, I want to celebrate."
"I'm game."
"OK.... I've been thinking about you. A lot." The electricity between us could have powered a small city.

A few weeks later Nicole texted to see if I was free.
A couple hours later she buzzed my apartment.
A minute later Nicole and I were making out. Pushed against my apartment door my hands found all the familiar spots on her sporty body. She stood on her toes, like she had years ago, to kiss me. It was so hot. My hands cupped her tiny ass and pulled her closer, She leaned in, pressing me between the door and her body.

Her miniskirt and leggings needed to go. We pulled at her clothes all at once. She laughed as she fell onto the couch. I help pull her leggings off and we made out as she undid her blouse. She leaned back completely naked with an expectant sigh.
She was as beautiful as she had been, maybe more so. Fuller softer, confident, womanly.

I kissed down her neck, over her upright nipples. Her legs opened as I ran my tongue down her stomach and her pierced belly button. I passed her strawberry patch to her milky thighs. I ran my tongue up her thigh. My nose nestled into her strawberry hair.
Her writhing body, her familiar musk.... all my plans of teasing her went out the window.

I firmly pressed her thighs wide open. She breathed heavily as my tongue found her wet, warm lips.
"Hooh.... huh..." She put my couch pillow into a death grip as my tongue ran up and down her labia...
"Mmmhuhhh!"
She scooted up the couch and I followed. I looked up and she, flush with excitement, watching me lick her. I'm hard now just thinking about her watching me lick her tangy lips.

Her foot rubbed my ass. "Take these off" I got up and took them off.
Nicole scooted forward and without missing a beat wrapped her fingers around me and feed me hard shaft into her mouth.
My god. We were into oral back in the day, but she now had the ease of a woman comfortable with herself.

We needed to fuck. It had been 15 years and I had dreamt/ masturbated over her writhing body. I lifted her, grabbed hand-fulls of her ass and pulled her to me. My hot cock pressed between us we sloppy kissed.
"I want you so bad."
She found my cock with her hand and stroked. We kissed. The taste of my cum on her lips filled me with lust.

I moved towards the bedroom but we never made it. Pressed against a wall we played with each other. My fingers found her new rhythm. The new Nicole led me to what she liked and I throbbed with pleasure.
She rubbed the head of my cock into her clitoris.... "Can we fuck now?" Holy fuck....

We were by the kitchen, I pushed her closer to the island and turned her around. Nicole, raised on her toes, lifting that beautiful ass up as I guided my head into her.
Her lips splayed. She let out an "Ahhh"
I sank deep.
"Mmmmmm HUUUUHHH, holy fuck" As the head of my cock found her limit.
"You ok?"
"Ho yeah..."Her hips twisted, moving my cock around to itch her needs. She was more than ok.
I took her hips in my hands and pulled her tight against me as I ground my hips, working as deep as I could. My head touching places in her that made her legs quiver. She gasped and slammed her hand on the counter as I pulsed and throbbing in her.
I pulled my shaft out until my head was pulsing on her pulsing lips. We both panted with ecstasy.
Huh! Hoh my god!"
I firmly slid in and out. hitting bottom with a slap. Her pants mirrored my strokes.
Huhh... Huhh... Homyghad.... Huh... Mmhuh..... Huh.
Her tight little body bounced as I pulled her on and off of my throbbing cock.
I grabbed her shoulders and she arched up.
"Ho ghad...right there... right there...."
I let go to take a second. Nicole didn't need a second. She needed to fuck.

She held the counter and pushed against me. thrusting her tight MILF ass against me as hard as she could, Her body glistened
"Fhuk mhee...fugh mhheee" She said through her pants, hips winding circles on my cock.
watching her yse my cock like a fuck stick was hot, but.....

I took hold of her and thrusted...
"Huhhh god! Fhuk-mhhe-hard"
I didn't care about anything but her delicious body after she said that.
I thrusted my hips. with each thump of her ass she said -"harder.... harder... harder..."
Her body shook and shimmered.
her legs quivered as I pounded harder...
and harder...
She panted "harda-hardah" Until she held her breath....

She was on the edge....
Her knees gave out and I held her up by her hips. My cock ground deep as she tried to hold onto the counter.
It's hard to explain what happened next.
Nicole slid me out of her and lowered to the floor, quivering. On her side, she rode her fingers hard as wave after wave of her orgasm rushed over her sweaty body.
I sank my fingers as deep as I could get. She writhed like she hadn't cum in months.

Later, on her side on the couch, Nicole's watched me fuck her. In the past we rarely got to see each other b/c she needed sex from behind to cum.
Watching each other was intense.
Nicole felt it too. "You feel so good. I want you to cum."
"Uh huh"
"I want you to cum inside me."
"Yeah?"
"Oh yeah, come for me."
I gripped her thigh and fucked her. Her strawberry patch curls matted with cum and spit. I slapped her tiny ass.
My cock swelled.
She writhed as I sped up.
"MMMhhuh... Cum for me... cum in me."
"Ah fuck"
"Mmmhh cum in me, cum in me...."
I whirled my hips deep in her, my cock bumping around inside her.

She lost her words. I lost control.
3 hard, throbbing strokes later and my cock swelled.
Nicole's eyes widened as she watched me. It was too much....
I pumped my hips and felt my cum fill her Nicole's lips became silky hot with cum as I pumped.
Nicole squinted and ripped to my pillows as an orgasm rolled over her.
I pumped more of my load in her as she quivered with blissful, "divorced and over it" fucking.

We fucked like bunnies for a couple months. When she left that last time, I thought it was the last time we'd see each other,
It wasn't.

If you like, please comment. I love comments.
If you want to hear the next time, let me know.
If you read the other story first and made it to the end of this, you have better self control than I do!smile I almost called Nicole for another round I got so hornysmile

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
The GF
So hot to read. She sounds great and knows how to use her body for pleasure. Would love to hear more.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
great read! Glad to read about her strawberry patch! jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
superman14 said: great read! Glad to read about her strawberry patch! jerk jerk

TY!, Nicole is one of my favorite people in the world and her strawberry patch still makes me hungry. smile Next and last part about her coming soon

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Jaguar54 said: So hot to read. She sounds great and knows how to use her body for pleasure. Would love to hear more.

TY. Next and last part about Nicole coming soon. She rocked my world every time we got together.

B

Forum Level:
Just getting started
RE
Very very nice story share

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Very Sexy and So Hot
I had the pleasure of running into a High School boyfriend about twenty-five years after we first dated, and it was so hot. So, reading your story it brought all those feelings back up once again.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Tell me more!:)
Candy52958 said: I had the pleasure of running into a High School boyfriend about twenty-five years after we first dated, and it was so hot. So, reading your story it brought all those feelings back up once again.

TY, I'm glad you liked my post and it brought back some warm feelingssmile I'd love to hear your story

B