Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - BNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Can't delete your own photos
So I uploaded a few photos on my profile that I want to take down but since I'm not a premium member I can't. If I want to take down my own photos I have to contact support.
Like...wtf these are my own photos I want to take down. This is a bit a joke ain't it?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
non prem can delete all or last pic posted, you may find it easier on the desktop version in photo manager,,,,or indeed support can help

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Lucy68 said: non prem can delete all or last pic posted, you may find it easier on the desktop version in photo manager,,,,or indeed support can help

Oh really? Sweet. Cheers for that info. I hope on the desktop version you can pick and choose what you want to delete.
I'll have a look in a bit.

Thank you again

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
alpha_maon said:
Lucy68 said: non prem can delete all or last pic posted, you may find it easier on the desktop version in photo manager,,,,or indeed support can help

Oh really? Sweet. Cheers for that info. I hope on the desktop version you can pick and choose what you want to delete.

Thank you again

youre welcome, picking and choosing what to delete is a premium feature, its all, or last pic posted for non prem, but Im sure support would assist if you want a particular pic deleted

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Lucy68 said:
alpha_maon said:

Thank you again

youre welcome, picking and choosing what to delete is a premium feature, its all, or last pic posted for non prem, but Im sure support would assist if you want a particular pic deleted

Good afternoon! who to contact about deleting photos(! the latter; premium is missing)? the support service sends nothing except the application number and no more actions occur ...
The second question. I have a verified profile. Accordingly, I am in the photo.
Going into the photo manager, I was surprised- a photo AFTER verification without a verification mark.....
When uploading a photo, I always see a notification that it's me, and everything is done correctly. However, as you can see, the following photo is without verification. And yes- I didn't touch anything in the settings....
Thanks in advance for the answers!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
caswer said:
Lucy68 said:
alpha_maon said:

Thank you again

Good afternoon! who to contact about deleting photos(! the latter; premium is missing)? the support service sends nothing except the application number and no more actions occur ...
Going into the photo manager, I was surprised- a photo AFTER verification without a verification mark.....
When uploading a photo, I always see a notification that it's me, and everything is done correctly. However, as you can see, the following photo is without verification. And yes- I didn't touch anything in the settings....

youve asked this here and in status, good answers have been given, non premium members do not have full control of pics, but you CAN delete all or last pic posted.

As for being verified, NN verified is a different matter to ID verified, you are ID verified ( so can post content ) but not NN verified ( gold / yellow shield ) NN verified is not a requirement for anything other than demostrating you are genuine.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Lucy68 said:
caswer said:
Lucy68 said:
alpha_maon said:

Thank you again

youve asked this here and in status, good answers have been given, non premium members do not have full control of pics, but you CAN delete all or last pic posted.

As for being verified, NN verified is a different matter to ID verified, you are ID verified ( so can post content ) but not NN verified ( gold / yellow shield ) NN verified is not a requirement for anything other than demostrating you are genuine.

ok, how do I delete the last photo? I only have the Delete check mark available, and then I don't know where to click ...
According to the ID, apparently I wrote confusedly ...
Just verification was more than a year or a year and a half ago. Naturally, after passing it, I took new photos. Here are the photos before idi verified, after no ...
Uploading photos there was always a table about verification.....

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
the question is removed