Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - BNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
doritoStyle
How soon to start dating after loss
I lost wife in May of this year from a sudden illness. We were married for 7 years, and dated for 3 years before that and we had a great relationship, and she gave birth to our son 4 years ago.

Of course it was hard and I'm grieving her loss, but I've always been one to roll with the punches and adapt to change for better or worse.

I started reaching out to many friends I had drifted away from during our marriage, including one of my Exes who I was still on good terms with, and we have been chatting almost every day. One night when we were both drinking and chatting I managed to turn things onto a sexy path and I ended up sexting with her and telling her about a dirty dream I had with her and what I wanted to do about it with her.

Anyway, it's been awhile since that happened and we've been flirting and finally admitted that we were interested in a long-distance relationship and she's planned a visit next month (not just for me, haha).

It's been difficult to meet with anyone IRL (or even to hook up) because of being a full-time parent, so the intimacy is nice, even if it's just texting and the occasional video call.

Thoughts?

If this thread breaks our rules please