Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - BNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
DocDon55
Premium Membership
I have been on here almost 4 years, and I've noticed a notable loss of availability of a lot of functions that I used to be able to access. Such as Requests, and past messages, followers to name a few that I need a Premium Membership to access now. I was a long time member of the old Flickr which was totally destroyed by a takeover and thousands of people lost their platform for fun and fantasies. I'm sure there are people on here that remember the old Flickr. But this blatant reduction in available functions based on the need for Premium Membership which a lot of people can ot afford , low income earners, senior citizens and anyone else on a fixed income . I am a senior on a fixed income and with the current economy and the price of gas as an example leaves less money for pleasure as much as the lockdowns of Covid 19. But I hear people from the US complaining about gas and disposable income. I live in Canada and we are paying $2.12 a litre. If you multiply a litre by 4.5 litres in an Imperial Gallon that's what I'm paying out of my disposable income which isn't much to begin with. This push for people to become Premium Members to still be able to enjoy this site as much as I did when I first signed up.this comparable to PAY PER VIEW. Don

If this thread breaks our rules please 
DanajustDana
Hi, Don. As you know, broadband doesn't come cheap. It requires a large sum of money to keep the site operational. This is done through premium membership, as well as donations. NN, routinely runs specials on premium, perhaps the next time you see a premium ad, pick out a plan that fits your budget. Good luck, enjoy the site.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
DanajustDana said: Hi, Don. As you know, broadband doesn't come cheap. It requires a large sum of money to keep the site operational. This is done through premium membership, as well as donations. NN, routinely runs specials on premium, perhaps the next time you see a premium ad, pick out a plan that fits your budget. Good luck, enjoy the site.

Sorry Dana but some of the antics NN has been getting up to in recent years come across as crass, commercial and petty.
I was a premium member for a long time. For you to now hide messages I exchanged with good friends while a premium member behind a premium paywall is appalling.
Now I'm getting a message saying the few remaining aspects of the site I have access to will soon disappear if I don't upgrade. Sorry but you won't get another penny from me.

If this reply breaks our rules please