Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - BNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Pussy to Mouth
How many women out there don't like to suck on a pussy soaked cock while fucking??

In the past while fucking several ex GF's, I'd pull out and have them suck on my cock, slide it back in for awhile and have them suck again they seemed like they loved it.... I've had a few others that would tightly close their mouth and push my cock away, but they had no problems giving blowjobs, I've gone down on them for foreplay, slide my cock in and go to kiss them and they don't wanna kiss or others that wanted to eat my face off sucking and licking ever drop of their pussy juice off my face..... Now I'd say 98% of the pussy I ate tasted fantastic...

To be fair, I always eat pussy, If I want you to suck my cock it's only fair that I eat your pussy... There have been times when the woman I was with had a bad taste to me, thought it may be a fluke and after 3 or 4 different times that taste was still there so I'd stop eating her pussy.... I got complaints that I wasn't eating their pussy, so instead of being mean and not saying why, I'd pull out while fucking and have them suck on my cock so they got a taste of what I was tasting... and 2 of them were like pulling my cock out of their mouth with a look on their face of like "what the fuck" they changed what ever and asked me to try again and it was all good... but a few others just sucked it off like it was normal...

I'm going to assume most women have tasted their pussy after fingering themselves, like most guys have tasted their pre cum and cum

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
since im not into pussies i dont "enjoy" my own juices but they are mine
and changing positions it happens, i dont taste bad so theres no issues
but if the guy kept doing just coz he thought it was hot, we would have a problem

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Mrs RC has sucked my cock after it's been in her pussy, our 3some g/f's pussy and another pussy of a lady who joined us one night. But she likes sucking me, fucking me and sucking me again anyways. It's just a normal sex thing, isn't it?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Pussy to mouth
Sucking my husband after he's been fucking my pussy has never been an issue for me, I enjoy it, or sucking him after he's been fucking another pussy is even more enjoyable for me. We both love fucklicking giving and receiving, some of my most intense orgasms have been while being sucked and licked while my husband or another guy is fucking me. My husband has also told me some of his most explosive loads came when being fucklicked, I can confirm this because i've seen his eruptions and frantic thrusting as a result of it. raspberry

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Mrs S loves tasting herself on me but prefers it on my lips, tongue etc vs tasting herself on my cock. The main reason is she just isn't an oral person

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I have to say that I really enjoy it

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Pussy to mouth
I have been with many women over my years...I can count on one hand the few who would not suck my cock after I had fucked her. I have had many women who wanted me to cum in their mouths instead of their pussies as a type of birth control. Has been one of my favorite things to do. And to kiss them after I had cum in their mouths too! Been with at least 9 or 10 who loved to eat pussy too! First and second wives!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Even I would be willing to suck a cock covered in pussy juices! raspberry

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Mmmmmmm
I love eating pussy, love it more with a dick in it. Dick pops out, I sure as hell suck it before guiding it back in. My wife suck me if I’ve been in her but it’s not a thing we do on purpose. She fantasizes about sucking me while I fuck another girl but it’s strictly a fantasy for her.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Great replies.... I had an ex that loved to suck my cock during and after fucking her. Also loved when I'd cum in her mouth and or on her face.... I'd always deeply kiss her afterwards as well.... She also like to three finger herself and suck her juice off her fingers too

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Pussy to mouth
Sometimes I will hint at it and my wife will, other times she will willing after I've been fucking her. It's all on occasion. I think Sometimes it turns her on to a certain extent. She has eaten pussy once before that I know of.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Oddly enough, on the rare occasions that we now have sex, The Wife seems to like doing this and I greatly enjoy her doing so. Unfortunately, The Ex, although she gives great head, has not done it for me in a long time, but she will willingly kiss me after I have eaten her. .

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Funny my wife will dive on my cock mid fuck, changing positions, but not keen on kissing me after I’ve gone down on her. Asked her about it and she doesn’t know why

Forum Level:
Just getting started
If my wife is really turned on she will let me go straight from her pussy to her mouth, few strokes in her pussy, back to her mouth. I love it. Same with kissing her after licking her pussy.
But she did make me suck her strapon after fucking me with it. She just pulled out, grabbed my hair and stuck her cock in my face and said I let you do it so start sucking. What could I do but oblige.