Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - BNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
my butthole is trying to tell me something
I get this sensation that I haven’t experienced prior to working out with a 10” dildo . My butt wants something in it . So my question do other men get a feeling that their asshole needs attention from time to time ? I put a bug butt plug ip there but & it helps

If this thread breaks our rules please 
wouldchuck
My butthole
Oh yes I often feel the need for something poked up my ass. PS your cock would be great for the job.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I LOVE mine being licked then a finger ,

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Absolutely. Nothing beats a real cock in there but unfortunately that doesn’t happen as often as I would like. The rest of the time I turn to my collection of plugs/dildos, some vibrating and some not. Large dildos for really getting there and large plugs for really stretching my ass open wide. I also have some smaller ones for more extended use, having in for several hours during day-to-day activities (running to a store, mowing the lawn, etc.)

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Absolutely. Nothing beats a real cock in there but unfortunately that doesn’t happen as often as I would like. The rest of the time I turn to my collection of plugs/dildos, some vibrating and some not. Large dildos for really getting in there and large plugs for really stretching my ass open wide. I also have some smaller ones for more extended use, having in for several hours during day-to-day activities (running to a store, mowing the lawn, etc.)

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have a prostate massager, that I use From time to time, when I masturbate. It makes me cum really hard. jerk jerk jerk happydance yahoo

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Bottom guy
I’ve been a bottom guy forever, been playing with my butthole since way before I knew it would create intense orgasms and that it was for fucking. I love fucking a woman’s ass and receiving from men and women. I don’t get any real dicks anymore but the urge builds until I can’t take it. Out come the toys, wife helps out at times too. I’m obsessed with anal, giving and getting. A penis is the best anal toy, my life would have been a million times easier if I didn’t know that. So yeah, sometimes I need my ass worked out! 😁

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Answer I guess
I think so but can't say for sure. I've never been fucked, ex did use a vibrator on me once years ago. Before it was over it was amazing. Have wanted to try the real thing ever since. thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
trypticsoy said: Absolutely. Nothing beats a real cock in there but unfortunately that doesn’t happen as often as I would like. The rest of the time I turn to my collection of plugs/dildos, some vibrating and some not. Large dildos for really getting in there and large plugs for really stretching my ass open wide. I also have some smaller ones for more extended use, having in for several hours during day-to-day activities (running to a store, mowing the lawn, etc.)

I heard you the first time!
Can you recommend a silent plug, ideally with a remote for quick turning off.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Butthole is talking!
Oh hell yes how much I adore having my ass played with, licked and have had a few toys tickling my prostate too. Even though I have been with other bi couples, I have been apprehensive to being fucked. Tried it a couple of times some years back, and It didn't end well. Now I'm older, I definitely have been having the desire to try again. Currently have a fwb who adores my ass and loves to play with it as she is sucking my cock. I also play with hers too. I have been able to get a few fingers in her ass....but she says that I'm a bit too thick for her. But I am thinking a lot about having a warm cock in me ass!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I heard you the first time!
Can you recommend a silent plug, ideally with a remote for quick turning off.

Neither of my two vibrating ones are completely silent but on low setting you could get away with being in a public place with moderate noise without anyone knowing.

One is just a cheap small one with a corded remote but if you’re looking for a recommendation check out the Nexus Ace. Love it. Cordless remote, lots of different vibration patterns/styles, rechargeable by USB, and, most importantly for my taste, nice and big to really stretch my ass during insertion and really fill me once all the way in.