Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - BNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Vibrating cock ring, ever use one?
A very good friend of ours was coming to visit last week and since he and the wife would be getting together sexually as they always have for a long time as well as the three of us during his visits, we decided to get him a gag gift, a vibrating cock ring. That evening while they were having their one on one she put it on his cock and pressed the button and she said the vibrations made his cock bounce around and within less then a minute he unloaded with a very strong orgasm. He said it was fantastic and I should try one. Never being into sex toys I decided to pick one up, I must say the feeling was great and hands free my cock was kind of dancing with the vibrations but it took a while for me to cum so afterwards I thought I wonder how two would work since some cocks are more or less sensitive then others. I put them both on with the vibrator just behind the head and underneath and pressed both buttons and it was so good I couldn't help but cum and it was fast and my cock got extra hard without even touching it and my orgasm was stronger then jerking off or even being jerked off. Just wondering if any of you have had the same experience.

If this thread breaks our rules please