Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - BNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Four Generations Chapter 15 Lilly’s 2nd fantasy
While Lilly took a shower, Bob sat on the sofa wondering how the girl who just sucked him off and then he fucked in the ass was going to pretend she was a virgin bride. She had explained a high school schoolmate was super religious and didn’t even kiss on the lips until she was engaged, and she wanted to try to understand that. Bob was willing to give her this fantasy and was interested to see how good an actress she was.

Soon Lilly called from the bedroom that she was ready to do her wifely duty. When Bob entered the bedroom, it was dark but when he turned on the light Lilly said please keep it off, my mother said a bride needs to take care not to show too much to her husband. Bob stripped and climbed into bed next to Lilly who had the sheet pulled up to her neck.

As first Bob just gently kissed her. As his kisses became more passionate, he started feeling her tits through her nightgown. He reached down and pulled the hem of her nightgown until he was able to caress her bare tits. He then brought his mouth and started sucking on her tits, while she moaned with the pleasure it gave her. After a while he started moving down, he kissed her stomach which made her giggle.

When Bob put his mouth to her pussy, she asked if that was proper. He said of course, but she replied how come my mother never told me you would do this. He replied, just see how it goes, if you don’t like it I will stop. He tongue fucked her and sucked on her clit. Soon she was having an orgasm. As she recovered, she asked what just happened, he replied that was an orgasm. She asked is that supposed happen, he laughed and said if we do it right. He then proceeded to continue giving her head through 2 more orgasms.

After her third orgasm he mounted her and slowly inserted his cock into her slow and gentle pretending it was her first time. He was gentle and slow at first but gradual increased his intensity. After 15 minutes, he exploded in her triggering her orgasm. They collapsed on the bed and Lilly said, my mother was wrong, she said sex is a wifely duty to endure, but sex is pure pleasure. Tom replied, since you are no longer accepting what your mother said lets turn on the lights, take a shower together and the go get some food.

If this thread breaks our rules please