Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - BNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Personal Style
After some time off we have come back to "Moderated Off" , and are finding it increasingly difficult to share our style of photography here.
When we are out and about we like to "chronicle" our journey and share with friends, who seem to enjoy our content. But lately that has become very difficult do to Moderation. A simple example. We go to an old manor and gardens, take a bunch of pics and share a range of pics that showcase both, the nude form and the architectural form. There is a close up at the door and a wide angle showing the Missus and the Manor . Both pics have similar numbers of views, comments and votes (insanely hot), but the distant one was "Moderated Off" after being live for days. Reason... "Hi, yes, photo have been deleted because quite a big distance and the object is almost not visible. Hope for your understanding."
So we are left to believe that there is room for personal style, provided it doesn't affect "wank-ability" of content? When content gets that heavily Moderated to follow the sites direction, can it still be called amateur? confused confused
In the end Support put the pic back live... Till the next moderator decided it should go again. thumbdown

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
2 of your 64 photos have been modded off. And the 2 that were modded off were pretty far away. The one, I could only make out that a person was sitting on the bench. I couldn't tell if you were dressed or not. I don't really understand the need to come to status, forum, or wherever it is you feel the need to go to complain about this site. "When content gets that heavily Moderated to follow the sites direction, can it still be called amateur" wtf

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
At first we removed as they were moderated. Then when pics like this got "moderated off" we started contacting support and some were posted.
We'll just leave it at that.

If this reply breaks our rules please