Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - BNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Hitgirly
Moderator deleted photos
So how many people are having issues with their photos getting moderator deleted lately...like within last few weeks? Am I the only one being picked on for this? Two years I've loved this site because of the confidence it's built in me with all my followers. My notifications are consistently over 99 several times a day and NN says I'm not following rules. Then you should have said that from beginning. For those of you who care and put time and effort into your photos, your blogs, your status ... I'm proud of you. Don't let the man take you down. Post your beautiful selves elsewhere if you're getting sensored. Women and men, we should be able to express ourselves any way we want to. There's a fetish group or a kink that you may like and what if that was taken away from you? Wouldn't you be pissed too?!!! Ok, rant over!!!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
"So how many people are having issues with their photos getting moderator deleted lately...like within last few weeks? Am I the only one being picked on for this? Two years I've loved this site because of the confidence it's built in me with all my followers. My notifications are consistently over 99 several times a day and NN says I'm not following rules. Then you should have said that from beginning. For those of you who care and put time and effort into your photos, your blogs, your status ... I'm proud of you. Don't let the man take you down. Post your beautiful selves elsewhere if you're getting sensored. Women and men, we should be able to express ourselves any way we want to. There's a fetish group or a kink that you may like and what if that was taken away from you? Wouldn't you be pissed too?!!! Ok, rant over!!!"

Rule: Are otherwise of poor photographic quality (eg: very low resolution or over / under exposed)
Rule: Are digitally modified such as placing one persons head on another's body (facial blurring & color effects are ok)

Nobody is picking on you. Your photos are being moderated for not following the rules. As I told you a few weeks ago you had had photos removed in the past but you just didn't have the ability to see the photos that were removed, and now that you have that ability you now have a problem with it. Everyone here has the right to post photos of themselves as long as the photos are within the guidelines of the rules. It's that simple. This is NN and NN has the right to make rules which you have to follow. You can talk about freedom and liberty all you want but this is a private site in which an owner makes the rules. His rule book isn't the American Constitution or the Declaration of Independence.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Hitgirly
Moderator deleted photos
You sir still obviously are not getting the point. Why for those years, were all my photos not deleted? Every one is filtered. It's been that way from beginning. I had hundreds on there at one time. Again, why pick and choose what goes. I said it in another post, and I'll say it again. I think a moderator, I won't say who...got a little butthurt that their pics, although "artistic" just weren't up to par with mine. 😂. I mean "no photoshopped" their words...not mine, but ColorPop is ok? Hmmmm, me thinks y'all silly. But hey it's cool, I'm just here to collect emails from my friends who want to exchange them and y'all can have your pics that go by the rules.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Hitgirly said: You sir still obviously are not getting the point. Why for those years, were all my photos not deleted? Every one is filtered. It's been that way from beginning. I had hundreds on there at one time. Again, why pick and choose what goes. I said it in another post, and I'll say it again. I think a moderator, I won't say who...got a little butthurt that their pics, although "artistic" just weren't up to par with mine. 😂. I mean "no photoshopped" their words...not mine, but ColorPop is ok? Hmmmm, me thinks y'all silly. But hey it's cool, I'm just here to collect emails from my friends who want to exchange them and y'all can have your pics that go by the rules.

No Ma'am, you're the one who's not getting the point. As I told you before, several of photos had been moderated off over the last few years. You just didn't know it until NN changed and gave members the ability to see in their photo manager photos that had been moderated. And I'm glad to see you get it now. "y'all can have your pics that go by the rules."