Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - BNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Crushed
A girl I had a major crush on that worked at the liquor store but I didn't have confidence enough to do anything about it because she was 23 and I was 41 she ended up moving out of state. Two years later I get a friend request and it's her I was beside myself heart pounding the whole deal. Turns out she wasn't happy and we talked off and on for a couple weeks. One evening I just told her they I'll bet she would be happy with me and to my surprise she said she knew she would because she wanted me since the first time she saw me. I almost died why didn't I see that I mean me 41 and a hot young girl like that wanting me what an idiot. Anyway she came back and moved in with me it was a dream come true. She had the sweetest tasting pussy and it could squeeze my cock when I fucked her especially when she was going to cum and I hate to even think about how fuckin good she was at sucking my cock she would always at just the right moment open her mouth wide and take my whole load in her mouth and face and eat every drop and sometimes say see xxxxxxxxx aren't ia good little slut. That became a pet name for her my little slut good little whore either one she didn't mind. I'd never had my asshole licked till she did it and it was like she loved it she only stopped when I was about to cum she swallower every load I blew while we were together it was awesome, but she left me after a couple years now I just can't get over her I feel I can never replace my little slut and it breaks my heart. Does anyone have any advice on how to get over this I can't seem to do it.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Appreciate and accept constant change
Appreciate that you had such an amazing experience in your lifetime and cherish the memories. Things don’t last forever. Don’t expect it again. Only then it may happen again. Such is life. smile

I had a similar thing with a beautiful 20yr old when I was in my late 30s. Incredible sexual experience. Hard breakup at the time, but now fond memories and we are friends. Now I enjoy life with my wife and kids.

If this reply breaks our rules please