Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - BNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
First time you had sex with somebody watching
When was the first time you had sex either deliberately in front of somebody or realised you were being watched, how did you react?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Milfginger
💋
So long ago. Went to a friend's and she told me her hubby wanted to bang her arse but she wasn't sure.
I said she needed lube, relax and take it slowly. One drink led to another and being a good friend, I offered to show her 😂.
She spent more time playing with her pussy than watching but she need not have worried as her hubby was rather small so anal would be easy for her.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Milfginger said: So long ago. Went to a friend's and she told me her hubby wanted to bang her arse but she wasn't sure.
I said she needed lube, relax and take it slowly. One drink led to another and being a good friend, I offered to show her 😂.
She spent more time playing with her pussy than watching but she need not have worried as her hubby was rather small so anal would be easy for her.

.....lol, do I understand this right, you demonstrated how to do anal sex by letting your friends
husband fuck your ass but the bottom line is, it wasn't necessary because his penis was small,

(....I'm thinking maybe the alternative bottom line is.....his small penis got to fuck your ass..) thumbup1

Forum Level:
Just getting started
It wasn't the first time when my "cherry was popped" but the next night at a party. Had a drink too many
and some other things and we went downstairs and just followed suit what the others were doing. Not everyone was having sex but some guys (4 or 5?) from the party upstairs came down to watch the festivities.

DanajustDana
At a house party while in college, it was an unintended consequence, but those things happen when there's no bedroom door. It was also my first gang bang!

Aussigymguy
A friend and myself went away and had a hotel room which was 1 big room with 2 beds and we both picked up a girl each from a club and took them back to the room, he finished quite a bit before me so his girl then sat at the end of my bed and watched her friend give me a blowjob then she watched us fuck until we finished, was pretty hot.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Long time
A long time ago around 19 years old, was a 3 sum with my first wife so not really watched but he joined in too, have done quite a few since then

Forum Level:
Just getting started
being watched
the first time I was watched having sex was when my girl friends dad took me to a bachelor party and the groom and all six of the guys took turns having sex with me on the bed as they alll watched bounce

inuxbridge
At a Super 8 motel pool in Williamsburg, Virginia with my ex. Both very hot after a day walking around the colonial bits and decided to cool off in the pool under the stars. Got a little frisky and realized a couple of the doors on the ground floor opposite were opened with people watching us. Was a little self conscious but thankfully mostly under water so wasn't a lot 'on show'

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I remember after a party I was doing this when my partners sister was watching to us, that was super crazy for me even if I was drunk.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
delivered a pizza and the a lady maybe mid 40's or later opened the door with her tits out. Her husband was behind her and was like you can play with them or suck em. So I did while he watched. then she undid my pants and sucked my cock. Told her to slow down and she sucked harder ,, made me cum and she swallowed . Was a bit embarrassed it was quick. but she was rather happy about it.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
This happened a long time ago. Made a bet with one of hubbies friends who was visiting from the East coast. Lost the bet , Was a little embarrassed but hubby said a bet is a bet. Had to take my clothes off, turned out that hubbies friend had a monster cock and had to fuck him in front of hubby. Glad I did and since then we have had a great life style with sharing each other

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My wife is not really into sex in front of others but it has occurred twice now.
The first time was when we were just boyfriend and girlfriend, staying in a 2 bed motel room on a road trip with my friend and his girlfriend. Lami was definitely not into showing off in front of my friend but one night after a few drinks and a spliff, my friend and his girlfriend started having sex under their bedsheets while we pretended not to notice. After a while Lami got the giggles and did likewise, riding me under the covers.

After a little while Lami lost some of her inhibitions and sat up on me , letting the sheets drop, showing off her boobs jiggling away. As she got excited and was about to cum, she really get into grinding her clit into me as she rode me, really thrusting away oblivious to others in the room. I was forcing her hips back and forth while looking over at the other couple who by now had stopped what they were doing to watch Lami trying to cum. After Lami had her very intense orgasm she realised there were others in the room and turned to see all eyes were on her cumming. She was a little embarrassed but it wasnt mentioned again.

Lami said this would be the one and only time, but about 10 years later i did get her out to a swingers club. The agreement was no sex with others, but she just wanted to walk naked around the other people, which she promptly did. Being naked around others turned her on and she agreed to ride me in front of others as long as they only watched her from the front. She was happy enough to ride me with others sitting next to others and even happily squatted on me, letting them see her shaved pussy strangling my dick. She did get uncomfortable though and stopped when she was grinding into me and a couple got behind us for another view. She wasnt all that happy for others to watch her rear view having sex and she pretty much called it quits and covered up.