Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - BNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
ask me what its like watching my wife fuck other men
any questions

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Why don't you swap with other couples so you get to have sex
with other women too?

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
stevenasty said: Why don't you swap with other couples so you get to have sex
with other women too?
we have done that a few times but it always ends up badly ,,too much drama ..men are so easy ,they dont get jealous because my wife is fucking around them ..think about that for a minute lol.men have one thing in mind and that is fucking and cuming as much as possible..no worries about who is fucking who .if you need more info ask away

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
true story
hour.now for the best part .a guy was watching all this form the side .never even got in line.so we went back to our table and danced a little more drinks and e sat down and here he comes and says I missed my turn back there standing right in front of her.she says oh baby what you got for me and he pulls out his cock.she is till sitting down and takes his cock and stats sucking I am going insane think what did I get myself into.the place is packed and my slut is sucking cock every where.heis standing between her legs ,she has very short dress no panties and he lifts her skirt to see her cunt and says I, going to fuck you right here.she smiles and leans back in her chair and he puts his cock in her.the crowd cheered im super hard and I get up and get close so she can suck me.now the cdowd is stunned and she is cumming like crazy and the dude came on her leg ..no idea who he was but he fucked her twice more that night .another almost did but his wife stopped him.slutty enough for you lol

Forum Level:
Just getting started
wife fucking other men
thumbup hey loved watching her she had a few orgasm's then I joined in in and she loved it when I down and ate her cum filled pussy out raspberry thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
eating pussy
with other women too?

i'd your full of your cum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
fucking other guy's
so do like it I do thumbup

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
nelgl13 said: thumbup hey loved watching her she had a few orgasm's then I joined in in and she loved it when I down and ate her cum filled pussy out raspberry thumbup

pussy flavoured cum is the best on hard cock too fresh out my wife

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Best
What would you say is the single best part about your wife getting tucked by someone else?
Is it her enjoyment, the humiliation of another man taking her, seek g her pussy full of cum?

For me, I fantasize about this, but never done, it would be watching and then tasting his cum on her pussy and clean up of them both.
The thought really turns me on!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
sophia519 said:
nelgl13 said: thumbup hey loved watching her she had a few orgasm's then I joined in in and she loved it when I down and ate her cum filled pussy out raspberry thumbup

thumbup thumbup oh yes so true 2c

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
my4x4ram4 said:
sophia519 said:

only thing better is multi flavoured cock fresh out of pussy.3 cocks one pussy one cocksucker

Forum Level:
Just getting started
eatting cum filled pussy
sophia519 said:
my4x4ram4 said:
sophia519 said:

only thing better is multi flavoured cock fresh out of pussy.3 cocks one pussy one cocksucker

she had went out with her friends and ended going to a motel with 3guy's and fucked all 3 then came home and told me she had fun and told to eat her out so I did was great love for her to do it again raspberry jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
nelgl13 said:
sophia519 said:
my4x4ram4 said:
sophia519 said:

she had went out with her friends and ended going to a motel with 3guy's and fucked all 3 then came home and told me she had fun and told to eat her out so I did was great love for her to do it again raspberry jerk

she likely has.slut wives do not care about us they fuck who they want to ..they know we love it

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Me too
I also enjoy seeing my wife fucked by other men, I enjoy seeing another guys dick in her mouth also. I always join in and give her lots of pleasure

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
bowhunter said: I also enjoy seeing my wife fucked by other men, I enjoy seeing another guys dick in her mouth also. I always join in and give her lots of pleasure

you suck cock too like her and me

Forum Level:
Just getting started
sophia519 said:
nelgl13 said:
sophia519 said:
my4x4ram4 said:
sophia519 said:

she likely has.slut wives do not care about us they fuck who they want to ..they know we love it

yes she had went out with a friend and ended up with 3 guysand she fucked all 3 of them then when she got home and I was still awake she i'm glad your still up and i said did you have fun and she said she had 3 guy's do her and wanted to eat her out so I did was hot jerk thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
younger cock is what she's doing now
nelgl13 said:
sophia519 said:
nelgl13 said:
sophia519 said:
my4x4ram4 said:
sophia519 said:

yes she had went out with a friend and ended up with 3 guysand she fucked all 3 of them then when she got home and I was still awake she i'm glad your still up and i said did you have fun and she said she had 3 guy's do her and wanted to eat her out so I did was hot jerk thumbup

thumbup1 she like's the young hard cock now and thinking of her bringing one home for me to watch jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
sophia519 said:
bowhunter said: I also enjoy seeing my wife fucked by other men, I enjoy seeing another guys dick in her mouth also. I always join in and give her lots of pleasure

you suck cock too like her and me

No I let her suck both of us

Forum Level:
Just getting started
with other women too?

We started playing with others when we were 35 and members of a nudist club where their was a LOT of swinging going on, we were going to swinging parties every weekend and meeting couples to swap with during the week, as we got older (we were players into our early 70's) and had left the nudist club we found it harder to meet couples where we all got along long term so we slowly switched to M F M threesomes, it's no problem meeting guys to play with and is still a lot of fun, love watching the wife having it off with other guys, joining in and going silky seconds.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
ummmmmmm
where and when can you watch me fuck your wife and pump her full of cum and suck on her big tits ?

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
rick181au said:
with other women too?

We started playing with others when we were 35 and members of a nudist club where their was a LOT of swinging going on, we were going to swinging parties every weekend and meeting couples to swap with during the week, as we got older (we were players into our early 70's) and had left the nudist club we found it harder to meet couples where we all got along long term so we slowly switched to M F M threesomes, it's no problem meeting guys to play with and is still a lot of fun, love watching the wife having it off with other guys, joining in and going silky seconds.
too much drama with 2 pussies..men just want to fuck ..simple

Forum Level:
Just getting started
sam8688 said: where and when can you watch me fuck your wife and pump her full of cum and suck on her big tits ?

When ever you are in Australia I guess.