Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - BNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Why is it a NO--NO ! at Sex Resorts????
Why is it a NO NO at sex resorts and Clubs for Guys to touch--or suck other Guys??? The Girls can "Do it"-----nothing said??? BUT if two guys-- sucking cocks-----it's a NO NO ! Smoothie

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
No?
Many times I have seen guys giving HJ's, BJ's and more in the Dunes at Sun Aura.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Chicago Here!
LOL---At SUNAURA----anything GOES !------Only two rules-----NO means NO! and NO SEX IN the POOL! WE have watched five-somes in the Dunes----three Guys and two Girls. Single Guys are Jacking-off ALL the Time---we tell them---"Just don't SHOOT on us" ! YES---- and at the "Yum-Yum " tree---we see guys giving BJs to Groups of guys.----But I was talking about other SEX Resorts and Clubs we go to ! Smoothie

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Can't speak for others but I'm a bit finicky when it comes to who I let suck my cock.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Chicago Here!
WHAT??? The POST is about-----Guys Sucking Cocks at Resorts & Clubs? Did that happen?-----YES we know that it happens at Sunaura---the Couples go out to the "Yum-Yum" tree and WATCH the Guys suck each other----Sometimes one guy will do a whole group of Guys! ----YES---Girls like to WATCH TOO!--- Smoothie

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Seriously, who wants to see that sort of shit apart from other gays. If you are really into dudes, stay at a gay resort where they will love that sort of shit. Leave the straight resorts straight. Seriously, come on, don't rub it in our faces at every opportunity. You have your place, stick to it.

marriedbi52
thaifan said: Seriously, who wants to see that sort of shit apart from other gays. If you are really into dudes, stay at a gay resort where they will love that sort of shit. Leave the straight resorts straight. Seriously, come on, don't rub it in our faces at every opportunity. You have your place, stick to it.

Are you racist AND homophobic? If yes, you also have YOUR place! Their easy to find. Follow the light from the burning cross!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
kinda stupid question
every club has its rules
so its to be followed
you go to the ones that fit you
even if anything goes im pretty sure you ask first

Forum Level:
Just getting started
If your at a sex club then to see 2 guys together should be expected, surely if you are going to a sex club then you should be pretty open minded anyway, i would want to see a bit of variety guys on guys girls on girls MMF FFM t girls you name it

Forum Level:
Just getting started
If your at a sex club then to see 2 guys together should be expected, surely if you are going to a sex club then you should be pretty open minded anyway, i would want to see a bit of variety guys on guys girls on girls MMF FFM t girls you name it

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Chicago Here!
Girls like to WATCH TOO! ( OR is it just Dancer?) NOT just girl/Girl----but Guy/Guy!---Maybe that should be another Question?----"How many Girls like to WATCH two guys Suck"? Smoothie----P.S.--We're at the Beach NOW----see Post in "Meet People".

Forum Level:
Just getting started
marriedbi52 said:
thaifan said: Seriously, who wants to see that sort of shit apart from other gays. If you are really into dudes, stay at a gay resort where they will love that sort of shit. Leave the straight resorts straight. Seriously, come on, don't rub it in our faces at every opportunity. You have your place, stick to it.

Are you racist AND homophobic? If yes, you also have YOUR place! Their easy to find. Follow the light from the burning cross!

Ummm, what did he say that is racist?

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Most clubs or and resorts have rules. Get familiar with them and then have fun. To each his own.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Chicago Here!
WHO says-----Eating CUM --MIGHT---stop the Corona???? Google it ! Smoothie

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Sex Resorts OPEN !
SEX resorts OPEN in the South !

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Please stop advertising, matey. It's getting all a bit over the top.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
no no's at resorts
I have been to Avalon resort in Paw Paw West Virginia. While sexual activity is taboo in the pool, and common areas (they try to be a "family" resort, we have met other couples, and paired off to our rooms, or campers for group fun, but outdoors along the hiking trails most anything goes. Going up the hills, putting a blanket down just off the trails, and having sex outdoors, and with others has been great fun, and having other hikers watch is loads of fun. The best thing about being there, is the many different folks who join or watch the fun. We are fat, skinny, old, young, tall, short, and no one cares, just like those of us here on the NN. We simply adore nude folks

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Advertising WHAT????
Guys sucking Cock at the SEX Resorts?-----That's why the're called SEX RESORTS! Must be 21 to get in. Girls like to WATCH too ! If you want Just Nude Clubs-----they have them too. !

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Smoothie 2002 said: Guys sucking Cock at the SEX Resorts?-----That's why the're called SEX RESORTS! Must be 21 to get in. Girls like to WATCH too ! If you want Just Nude Clubs-----they have them too. !

i agree with royal,
you seem to do nothing else but advertising the sexresorts, over n over
big letters say you are SCREAMING!! no need to
and no need to put in several categories either
no need to keep bumping your own old threads if theres no interest either

take a chill pill rolleyes