Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - BNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
JackMasterForever
Age-difference sex and marriage.
So, I am married to a younger woman but I have previously been married to a much older woman as well as having had intimate relations with women upwards of 20 years+ my senior. I know that the President of France is married to a woman 24 years older than him as well as Trump & Melania having 25 years difference.

What about our members here? What did you find best about it? I know when I was married to my older wife it was hot how into titty-sex she was because she liked that her boobs being saggy some turned me as they did and she especially loved getting them creamed. Plus, there is a connection about being connected that supercedes age stuff too. Anyhow, others?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Older bf
My last bf was in his 50s so there was nearly 20yrs difference between the 2 of us.

Loved his experience, staying power and attention to me.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Older woman
I martied at 30 my wife was 13 years older, sex was fantastic, as she had been divorced for 11 years from her previous husband.
Everything was fine till I hit 50, then sex stopped. Basically she said sex was now painful. Still love her to bits, but it's hand relief only now and c2c when she's out.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
younger wife
my wife was 19 and I was 35 when we married. her first, my third and now approaching 41 years together we are still happy, in love and have an active sex life.