Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - BNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
My secretary
Having owned my own small distribution business for 15 years had it's advantages.
We had 6-8 employees, with myself and my married, female secretary (we'll call J) up front in the offices and the rest of the employees in the warehouse.

J, my secretary of twelve years was very good to me. J was part-time and usually worked 10a to 2p, with very flexable hours if needed. On Monday's J would come into work, get settled, then after about half an hour, walk into my office with a paper towel in hand. She would unbuckle my pants, pull them down enough to get access to my cock. J would suck my cock until fully hard, then jerk my cock until I shot a load of cum into the paper towel.

Wednesday morning was a repeat.

Friday's were different. J would be ready to leave for the day and say to me "Would you like to have a go, ?"
With that, unbuckle and pull down my pants, then suck my cock until fully hard. J would pull down her pants, lick her fingers and rub some saliva on her pussy, turn and bend over the desk and
I would fuck her from behind until I shot a load of cum into her pussy.

In the summertime, J would often wear a sundress to work, she would take her panties off, put them in her desk drawer, walk into my office, suck my cock until hard, hike her dress up and bend over the desk. I would mount her from behind and fuck her until I shot a load of cum in her pussy. Often, she would walk away, to the bathroom, with my cum running down her leg.

This continued for 12 years, until we had to part ways. We would travel to trade shows 3-4x a year, but that's another story in itself.
True story.
If you like this I will write about the trade shows and travel.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sexetary
Nice story. Love to hear more jerk jerk jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
wow, that wudda been so neat

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Secretary Wanted
I would give anything to have a secretary like that. All mine have be 20 years older when I was young or 20 years younger as she is now but over weight ect. When I get out of the office that's another story.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
very lucky
I get that age thing, J was 5 years younger than I. She was 5'4", 120 pounds. 36 C,
slim waist and very nice ass. She absolutely loved cock !

Meganu
Nice story! I can understand why she liked your cock!!!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
meg
Thank you!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
would have been tempted to fuck her ass.

quickdad
Never happened to me
During my almost 40 years carreer I had a lot of secretaries, pretty and ugly, young and old, singles and married. Never had your luck I only remember fucking one outside my job and it brought me some nasty problems in office. I suppose in this matter a small own business pays off much more than the corporate world.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
13 years of fun
I too owned a small business. One day one of the ladies got yelled at by a client and came into my office crying I wrapped my arms around her and held her for a few minutes. I'm 6'3 and she was 5'2. When she looked up at me I instinctively kissed her. In a moment our tongues were snaking around each others mouths. I pulled off her blouse and starting sucking her sweet tits. Soon I was eating her pussy while she purred like a kitten when she came, quiet and softly. When I knelt in front of the chair and brought my pecker to her hot hole she said, "Here we go." And we went 2-3 times a week for 13 years. We were both married and both very horny. Last time was in the early 1990's.
A fond memory.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
@liston
Great story, office sex is the best. I can only imagine how much cum
you pumped into her over the years ! Thank you!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wow nice story nothing like having your fun at work and you were both happy

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Secretary
Let me know if you like this story, as there is much more !

msbehavin101
Please
Love the story. It is a great opening but should be followed up with detailed stories of the individual times you enjoyed each other

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Lot's of years ago
My husband worked in a office attached to a warehouse. He had a young gorgeous admin, a totally beautiful secretary and two sluts for admins. All four had sex on a regular basis with the men in the office. So to make him not feel left out I would go in and be his secretary for sex multiple times a week. I never wore any underwear or bra's under my outfits and my outfits were extremely short, usually seethru and several were just wrap style dresses. We even bought two wrap style dresses one size too small so they showed way too much cleavage and barely hid my pussy when standing and hid nothing when sitting.
I would go in and sit at the desk out front of his office while he had visitors and soon as they would leave I would go in and suck his cock or let him fuck me on his desk or my favorite pressed against his window. I had let him carry me naked out of his office, past my pretend desk and into his conference room so many times to fuck me on his conference room table I couldn't even count them if my life depended on it.
I was caught stuck under his desk, in his conference room and in his window more times than I can count but they were all by his coworkers or vendors so no big deal and made for good conversations later. Especially when he just got done filling my pussy and took me to lunch with his coworkers.
So I deprived him from your experiences but hope I made it up to him in my own way.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sex after a 15 year hiatus
My 5'2" lover is back. She started working for my company again a year ago and we committed to no sex. Then I invited her to dinner when my partner was out of town. We talked business and drank wine. She was getting ready to leave and I came up behind her, put my arms around and kissed her deeply. She was the best kisser I have ever known, Within a minute I had my hand down her pants finger on her clit. She groaned into a soft cum and then abruptly moved away. She left in a hurry and I had to rub out an orgasm.
Several months later she came to dinner again when my partner was again out of town. This time I took her into the master bath and stripped her. Even at 60 she was still beautiful. I sat her on the bidet and lovingly washed her busy which made her crazy. Then I moved her to the big chair in the bedroom and ate her beautiful pussy. When I stuck my cock in her she groaned in delight. Her husband had not fucked her for ages and she as tight as a virgin. It didn't take long for her or me to cum.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My friend rewrote from her perspective
My secretary Connie
16-Mar-19 16:58
Having owned my own small distribution business for 15 years had it's advantages.
We had 6-8 employees, with myself and my married, female secretary Connie up front in the offices and the rest of the employees in the warehouse.

Connie has been, my secretary for twelve years and was very good to me. Connie was part-time and usually worked 10a to 2p, with very flexible hours if needed. On Monday's Connie would come into work, get settled, then after about half an hour, walk into my office with a paper towel in hand. She would get on her knees unbuckle my pants, pull them down enough to get access to my cock. She would suck my cock until fully hard, until I shot a load of cum on her face. She used the paper towel to clean up my cum.

Wednesday morning was a repeat.

Friday's were different. Connie would be ready to leave for the day and say to me "Would you like to have a go, ?"
With that, she unbuckle and pull down my pants, her mouth suck my cock until fully hard. Connie would pull down her pants, lick her fingers and rub some saliva on her pussy, turn and bend over the desk and
I would fuck her from behind until I shot a load of cum into her pussy.

In the summertime, Connie would often wear a sundress to work, she would take her panties off, put them in her desk drawer, walk into my office, suck my cock until hard, hike her dress up and bend over the desk. I would mount her from behind and fuck her until I shot a load of cum in her cunt. Often, she would walk away, to the bathroom, with my cum running down her leg.

This continued for 12 years, until we had to part ways. We would travel to trade shows 3-4x a year, but that's another story in itself.

If you like this I will write about the trade shows and travel.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sex in the office
Tell us about the trade shows