Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - BNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
A Thinker
Why us????
You may or may not of heard about the mass shooting yesterday in Christchurch New Zealand where I live.

Why us?

We are a peaceful and welcoming country.

It was the most scariest thing I have every been through. Even worst than the earthquakes.

I work not to far from the first target (about a five minutes walk away) and the bombs were found just down the road from my work.

We got locked down for about five hours and I just wanted to get home to see if Mrs Ch was okay.

My work has plate glass wall in front and no real protection to stop a bullet going from one end to another. Differently wouldn't stop a military round.

All we could do was turn the lights off lock the door and couch around a wall and hope he wasn't roaming around where we work. Thank God he wasn't. So hard not think about what would I do if the worst happened.

Unbelievably hard to sleep last night. Didn't know if more people roaming around city. Helicopters flying overhead and armed police (yet alone heavily armed police) not something we expect.

Give some context, we have a city population of about 370,000, with 1,000 police officers of all types. They emptied the city's Police arsenal, every Police office was armed and deployed, Brought in the AOS and Crisis Response Teams & I think even deploy some SAS. They grounded all flights and filled the sky with helicopters, they even place an Army battalion based just outside the city on standby. They locked down, all schools all hospitals, all businesses and told anyone home to stay there.

In fact I think they armed every Police officer on duty in the country as well in case there was a larger plot. Appears not but better safe than sorry.

Some more context 49 people had their lives taken, that is more that the total number killed in 2017 for the whole country.

But ultimately we are Mrs Ch & I are both fine.

I just can't understand it. I have Muslim friends, they don't hate us. So why target them.

I am hoping they will sentence him, it will be hard to not find him guilty (he appeared in court today and entered no plea - bloody hell he filmed it) , to preventative detection - which is basically detained at Her Majesty's pleasure for the rest of your nature life.

But why us?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
cherry2pop
Heartbreaking news can't believe this happened in New Zealand. My love goes out to you and the family's in yesterdays tragic events.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Why us? My answer is cause evil exists worldwide.

Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care
Globalization

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Raven2005 said: Globalization

Yup, that too

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Why not you?
I think terror attack, shootings are not going to give you answers
Terror attacks are to create caos and fear
Shooting are often personal, psycological reasons

I dont see the scandinavian countries written down any where as hostile?

We are all getting our share of this in different forms and shapes

No one should be xxxxxx to experience this sneaky

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor

Sadly this type of attack could happen anywhere around the World but the huge loss of life is aweful !

Forum Level:
Just getting started
............My misty eyed thoughts are with you and all New Zealand over this cowardly attack.........

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Why anyone I guess. Some people just can't contain their own misery, and it consumes them like a parasite and then has to move outwards, well at least thats the way I think of it. Can't imagine what it must have been like, and to be honest, I don't want to, but Im really glad you both got through it ok.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Some further context.

Based on the number killed (now 50) as percentage of the larger population, when say that same percentage is multiplied into the US population it comes to a death told of over 3,300.

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
It is so tragic and so pointless !

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Worldwide
Sadly this is part of a huge worldwide problem.

It is white people who have been brainwashed to believe they are being treated badly.

It comes often from a lack of education and usually people who have never travelled, mixed or tried to understand other cultures.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Utöya Norway was 77 dead
They have 5 300 000 inhabitants
they havent been wild since the vikings ruled

Terror is as said to put fear in us
Shooters usually have psycological issues

Terror we can only do as countries before us, show we will not live in fear
and they need to be found

Better health care or means to capter the mentally ill earlier
people often say after they saw the signs