Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - BNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Would it trouble you if your partner wanted to watch ultra-violent films?
I'm seriously conflicted so I'd really appreciate honest opinions on this. I'm at the start of a blossoming relationship with a charming. Her qualities include being easygoing, gentle and understanding. We both share a liking for horror films, which should be a bonus, but my problem is that she's drawn to the work of certain directors who are notorious for some of the most 'extreme' films being made; films which have caused large number of people to leave cinemas, and even need medical attention on occasions. E.g. I think she wants to view the 2002 film 'Irreversible' at some point, which apart from other graphic violence, has a shocking 10 minute xxxx scene that ends with the attacker inflicting a brutal beating on his completely traumatised victim. To get an idea of how controversial this film was, see: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/2008796.stm

Films she has already seen which have violent sexual content that I suspect would seriously disturb me include 'Antichrist' and 'Nymphomanic: Vol II'.

I should stress that my friend shows absolutely no indication of wanting to actually experience anything remotely resembling what happens in these films, but I'm incapable of fully understanding why she chooses to watch them, although she says she seeks an emotional response and they offer an "interesting experience"! She once spent some time in a refuge due to the actions of a partner, which causes me to be all the more baffled by her viewing inclinations.

Maybe I'm too sensitive, but scenes of women being subjected to prolonged explicit violence are simply too much for me. So my question is, is it just me who would have the problem I've described, or would you be similarly uneasy if you had a partner who wanted to watch such films?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
......yes..........(you know at some point after
she's made you comfortable she's going to ask
to tie you up to prove you really trust her. thumbdown )

If this reply breaks our rules please