Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - BNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Guys--- Who else uses their own cum to continue jerking off???
I have a question for other guys. When you stroke your cock and blow your load do you enjoy using your load of cum to completely smear all over and around your cock and balls like its lube and continue to stroke and maybe slip a cum soaked finger in your ass??? I love doing this I'm like addicted to it, I stroke my cock as straight as possible when I blow my load it splashes back down on my head and I run the palm of my hand around the head and continue to twist an coat my entire cock with my cum and stroke up and down like I used regular lube.. it is an awesome feeling and I was wondering if anyone else does that, because I've never seen any other pics with a cock covered in cum or a video of someone doing that. In my pics you will see pics of my cum soaked cock and a video of me using my own cum to continue jerking off... love to hear other stories jerk

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Vic_torL
own cum for lube
I do, as it is the nearest fluid to pussy juice, and is so slippery and sensational. I coat all my cock and balls, and lower tummy, and all my pubic hair. Then I don't wash it off until my normal shower, so it is a bit aromatic during the day. I find I can cum again easily using this method, it seems to heighten the sensation

If this reply breaks our rules please 
sexybrad20
I don't tend to coat it over my cock but I love to use my own cum as lube for my ass, it doesn't quite work as well as normal lube but there's something so slutty about it!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
sexybrad20 said: I don't tend to coat it over my cock but I love to use my own cum as lube for my ass, it doesn't quite work as well as normal lube but there's something so slutty about it!

This is true lol

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thanks for the info. I will try it.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
You will love it.... takes a little to get used to very sensitive

Forum Level:
Just getting started
We do.
In fact, my husband cums in his sleeve and uses it instead of lube...

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I'm not a Guy but I have Used a Guy's Sperm that he left for Me in a Cup to Masturbate with Later. dildo

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
mature couple bi frendly mmf
Just a Little Trashy said: I'm not a Guy but I have Used a Guy's Sperm that he left for Me in a Cup to Masturbate with Later. dildo

my cup runneth over baby

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
i am dave and i have jerked with other mens cum on my cock after going second from another man

LookAndShow637
Ive tried, but find that I am usually too sensitive to keep going like that

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love rubbing my precum over my cock as I masturbate, especially over my cock head. jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Never try. But I surely do in future...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I freeze it
I do use my own cum and absolutely love it, feels very sexy, kunky and the right thing to do. I freeze my cum because it holds well frozen and when it comes time to use it WoW how amazing. So I'll wank in front of my partner or by myself and blow my load into a glass or a cake syringe. Cake syringes are not needles they are for baking. I cover the tip of the syringe otherwise my cum will leak out, cling wrap or sandwich wrap does that fine. After coming into the baking syringe you put the thing you push down into the syringe back in. My cum is safely looked in. I then turn the syringe toward the ceiling remove whsts covering the tip and push the handle slowly until the cum is abiut to squirt out then stop. Cover the tip. These cake syringes have ml measurements on the side so you know exactly how much you have in there. They usually hold 150ml and that's a fair bit of your own cum but you will fit another 30ml in therr easily. Once this baking syringe is full of my own cum I get all charged up inside as this takes a lot of discipline because your cumming onto your froxen cum but you see the syringe as you remove from the freezer and I want it but not the more cum the better. I will do the same with a scotch or whiskey glass or any glass it does not matter. Glass holds more cum and easier to cum in. I will masturbate into a glass and freeze it, you do not need to cover the glass. To filled my 250ml glass takes me 3-4 weeks of regular masturbation to fill but once it's on it's way it fills fast. I don't bother trying to have my cum in the glass all level as you do cum here and there in the glass as you are doing this. It will be level once full. Ok so here i am with quater of a litre 250ml of my own cum that is frozen. Cum will freeze a yellowish colour but thaws out white yummo. When I bring out the baking syringe filled with my own cum I already know what i am going to be doing and it takes nearly 25 minutes to become thawed thin enough for use. I'll get into positions like in my pic's here and squirt my own cum from the syringe onto myself and just a little does a long way but soon enough I'll just cover myself in cum. I rub it all over myself I love how slippery it is in my ass cheeks and yes I will consume my own cum I'll have at least half the syringe by just squirting it hard into my mouth with a little deliberate face spray too. I love the taste of my own cum and from frozen to usable it tastes really nice. I masturbate drenched in my own cum and wow I love it, i don't wash after as next wank just use water and I'm slippery all over again. With the glass and do much more cum than bsking syringe it's strapon time. Once my girlfriend is ready out of the freezer comes the glass which takes about 15 minuted and a little stir with finger to mix all that masturbation into one big load is pretty kinky. We only use strapon doggy style with me head down ass up I can get enough of this position and strapon. We use both some anal lube but mostly my slippery cold cum. Effectively I'm getting done up the ass with a strapon with my cum as lube. We share taking sips or more like shots but will have my girlfriend tip it over my arse, back, shoulders. As I'm copping it sweet up the ass I'm drenched we both are drenched in my cum. I love her soanking it on my ass cheeks. She rubs it over her body my body and we do our strapon sessions in frront of mirror. I thoroughly recommend trying either of this yourself. We got caught once doing once by one of her friends oopsie. I love cum i love how it tastes how slippery it is and how sexy it feels being covered in cum. Enjoy

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Using my own Cum as Lube
Years ago, when I would shoot big loads of Cum, Yes, I would continue to stroke myself, using my big load of Cum, or my lady friends would continue to tease me with their hands.
But, as I have gotten older, I don’t shot enough Cum, to totally lube up my cock, to keep it hard. So, I usually use a great slippery lube form CVS or Walgreens for keeping my cock hard after my 1st explosion.
Paul

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I know it's very sensitive, but the more you practice the longer you can go and it feels great.... jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
ask me what its like watching my wife fuck other men
i have used other mens cum to jerk with while i eat his cream pie

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I like to sometimes
When I'm really horny I like to stroke my cock until I'm just about ready to come and then I stop and I continue to do that until finally. I ejaculate, all over my cock and hand and leg but I haven't had a full orgasm yet so I'm still horny so I will sometimes taste my cum but a lot of times. Times I'll use my cum as lube on my cock and slowly stroke until I'm hard again and ready to orgasm again and I'll do the edging and sometimes I've been able to ejaculate as many as three times before I have a full orgasm and then the disappointing part is once I have an orgasm then I lose the desire to play with my cum or eat my cum. I really wish I could get past that and get to the point of being able to just come and enjoy eating it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Oh wow so many new ideas in here redeyes

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
danrb007 said: When I'm really horny I like to stroke my cock until I'm just about ready to come and then I stop and I continue to do that until finally. I ejaculate, all over my cock and hand and leg but I haven't had a full orgasm yet so I'm still horny so I will sometimes taste my cum but a lot of times. Times I'll use my cum as lube on my cock and slowly stroke until I'm hard again and ready to orgasm again and I'll do the edging and sometimes I've been able to ejaculate as many as three times before I have a full orgasm and then the disappointing part is once I have an orgasm then I lose the desire to play with my cum or eat my cum. I really wish I could get past that and get to the point of being able to just come and enjoy eating it.

it is a common problem for us cum eaters .i have done the same thing many times

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Using my own Cum as lube
I find that my Cum doesn’t stay slippery enough for a long time, to use for stroking myself. So, I use a great lube from Walgreens or CVS for stroking myself. It stays slippery enough for a long time.
Paul

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Using my own Cum to keep stroking myself
I love using my own Cum
After my Explosion, to keep stroking myself, because it feels amazing!
Paul

Swingng_Dick
You agree. I use it for lube too. Incredibly slippery for a minute or two..! 😁

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Everyone , right?
I definitely do. Never thought about it really. jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Me too! jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Waxedcock said: I do use my own cum and absolutely love it, feels very sexy, kunky and the right thing to do. I freeze my cum because it holds well frozen and when it comes time to use it WoW how amazing. So I'll wank in front of my partner or by myself and blow my load into a glass or a cake syringe. Cake syringes are not needles they are for baking. I cover the tip of the syringe otherwise my cum will leak out, cling wrap or sandwich wrap does that fine. After coming into the baking syringe you put the thing you push down into the syringe back in. My cum is safely looked in. I then turn the syringe toward the ceiling remove whsts covering the tip and push the handle slowly until the cum is abiut to squirt out then stop. Cover the tip. These cake syringes have ml measurements on the side so you know exactly how much you have in there. They usually hold 150ml and that's a fair bit of your own cum but you will fit another 30ml in therr easily. Once this baking syringe is full of my own cum I get all charged up inside as this takes a lot of discipline because your cumming onto your froxen cum but you see the syringe as you remove from the freezer and I want it but not the more cum the better. I will do the same with a scotch or whiskey glass or any glass it does not matter. Glass holds more cum and easier to cum in. I will masturbate into a glass and freeze it, you do not need to cover the glass. To filled my 250ml glass takes me 3-4 weeks of regular masturbation to fill but once it's on it's way it fills fast. I don't bother trying to have my cum in the glass all level as you do cum here and there in the glass as you are doing this. It will be level once full. Ok so here i am with quater of a litre 250ml of my own cum that is frozen. Cum will freeze a yellowish colour but thaws out white yummo. When I bring out the baking syringe filled with my own cum I already know what i am going to be doing and it takes nearly 25 minutes to become thawed thin enough for use. I'll get into positions like in my pic's here and squirt my own cum from the syringe onto myself and just a little does a long way but soon enough I'll just cover myself in cum. I rub it all over myself I love how slippery it is in my ass cheeks and yes I will consume my own cum I'll have at least half the syringe by just squirting it hard into my mouth with a little deliberate face spray too. I love the taste of my own cum and from frozen to usable it tastes really nice. I masturbate drenched in my own cum and wow I love it, i don't wash after as next wank just use water and I'm slippery all over again. With the glass and do much more cum than bsking syringe it's strapon time. Once my girlfriend is ready out of the freezer comes the glass which takes about 15 minuted and a little stir with finger to mix all that masturbation into one big load is pretty kinky. We only use strapon doggy style with me head down ass up I can get enough of this position and strapon. We use both some anal lube but mostly my slippery cold cum. Effectively I'm getting done up the ass with a strapon with my cum as lube. We share taking sips or more like shots but will have my girlfriend tip it over my arse, back, shoulders. As I'm copping it sweet up the ass I'm drenched we both are drenched in my cum. I love her soanking it on my ass cheeks. She rubs it over her body my body and we do our strapon sessions in frront of mirror. I thoroughly recommend trying either of this yourself. We got caught once doing once by one of her friends oopsie. I love cum i love how it tastes how slippery it is and how sexy it feels being covered in cum. Enjoy

Damn that is fucking HOT jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I'm glad to see other guys do this as well... It's well worth the time getting used to the very sensitive feeling and being able to do it... I got good at controlling my cum and just let a little out at a time.. I have several pics on here of my cum covered cock

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love edging myself close to cumming untill I can ejaculate without having an orgasm. I'm usually fingering myself with my precum while I'm edging. Then I rub that nice warm cum all over my cock and balls and jack off until the cum is frothing over my cock and have an amazing orgasm!! I've saved three or four loads into a small container before and then poured my jiz over my rock hard cock, saving a little to hold in my mouth, and stroked my cum covered cock nice and slow until I have an incredible orgasm.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Own Cum for Lube
Sometimes I love using my own Cum as lube to continue stroking myself for a while. It usually will keep me harder, longer. And it drives me crazy!
Paul

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sometimes I use my cum when I'm fucking a sleeve. It's nice and slippery when I'm ready for round 2.