Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - BNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
CFNM / finger fucked by five girls
It all started when I was watching the news with a couple of my female apartment neighbors. There was a story on the news about how perverted spring break has become for college kids. (We're in our 40's) Turns out, in addition to the usual stuff you hear about sex and blowjobs out in public, breasts being exposed, etc., the news crew down there reported on this girl who stood on a box/milk crate, wearing a skimpy skirt, which she lifted, and spread her butt cheeks apart and let anyone who wanted to stick their fingers in her anus and pussy and take pictures! I thought it was awesome, btw. Sure, degenerate and not a nice girl but hey, it was a turn-on to see her standing there, blurred out and pixelated but knowing the news crew and female anchor was standing by watching as guys would walk up and stick their fingers in her - and often lick them afterwards.

The women who I was watching TV with didn't share my interest in this story and thought it was disgusting and perverted and asked "OMG, who would do that?" to which I said, "I don't know, probably a lot of girls would fantasize about it, but few would actually do it!" to which they said, "you're crazy. YOU'd probably fantasize about it, but women wouldn't!" We laughed. Kept watching tv. One friend then whispered in the other's ear and they both laughed. I asked "What?" They said, if you think it's such a turn-on, why don't you do it? I said "here?" and added "with you two?" They said "yeah, why not? Are you chicken? C'mon, spread your cheeks, we'll show you what it feels like!" Well, after some back and forth, I decided to "go for it." I had never done anything like this before, I had very little sexual experience at all, and never had any woman put her finger in my anus (besides a doctor!), which, I have to admit, I kind of enjoyed.

Well, not only did they quickly get me an ottoman to stand on but she texted the girls in a neighboring apartment, and asked them to come over. I was hesitant and said "wait, wait" before she sent the text. "this is getting weird, this is going to be in front of all of you?" to which she said, well, we're not going to finger you, we're just going to watch. We need strangers to finger fuck you, like on that spring break story. At that point, there was a knock at the door. OMG. This was really going to happen! The girls sat on the couch and chairs and they were like "c'mon, get up there and give us a show!" I went into the bathroom and took off my clothes, and came out wearing a towel. I awkwardly stood up on the ottoman and turned my ass toward the three girls I didn't know on the couch. One of the girls who lived there, brought out a thing of baby oil, and told me "drop the towel and spread your cheeks!" and then let it drip down the crack of my ass. I never felt so naked/awkward with my cheeks spread and their fingers poking me, one after another. My friends were cheering them on, as these girls I didn't even know were slipping their fingers in and out of my anus and laughing, teasing my hole and watching it pucker up. One of them said "wait, let me do all 10 - and starting poking me one after another after another with all her fingers! And her friend did the same, so did the other one. Then, they asked my friends why they weren't participating. After a brief conversation, both of my friends decided they'd go along with the game and were slipping their fingers in me as well. So all told, I was finger fucked by 50 fingers!

Naturally, the night wasn't over. They, then turned to my swollen cock, that had been bobbing and twitching with a hard-on that needed to be stroked. The three stranger neighbors encouraged their friends (the neighbors I knew) to grab my cock and take turns on it. They made a game out of it - saying if I came in less than 2 minutes, they were going to give me a facial with my own cum. I knew this was a game I was going to lose. I asked for 3 minutes. They said "NO - 1 1/2. and all laughed" as she started stroking me. I came really quick and they were all smiling, laughing, and said "good, now make him eat it!" I resisted and ended up with cum on my face, in my nose, and in my ears! Their hands/fingers were all over my face, smearing it around. I'm glad they had a good time, and I admit, at first, it was exciting, but when it was over and I was laying there with cum all over my face, I was embarrassed. I wiped my face with the towel and went into the bathroom to clean up. They were laughing and applauding!

But there was more! When I finished in the bathroom, I looked around and my clothes weren't there. I put the towel around my waist and came out and asked where'd my clothes go? Not only did I want my clothes but my keys were in the pockets. They had taken my clothes/keys and went out on the balcony and tossed them onto my balcony, which was next door. Next step, they called the cute girl who was the leasing agent and handed me the phone. I had to explain to her that my neighbors had taken my clothes and keys and I needed her to let me in my apartment. The way the apartments were, although I was next door, the hallway/entry was not located in the same corridor/entrance so she asked me to meet her outside! The leasing building was right across the street. I said I couldn't go out in the front of the building naked! She said she'd meet me on the other side of the building, toward the parking lot, rather than the front of the building. We could see her leave the leasing building, waiving the keys and smiling. My friends laughed and opened the door to the hallway, I had to walk outside naked, they shut the door behind me. I ran down the stairs and out into the parking lot, the leasing girl was standing there laughing/smiling and she walked me to the door to the building, we walked up a few flights of stairs, fortunately not running into anyone! She opened my door and let me in. She looked directly at my cock and said something about "I can't believe you'd let yourself get in this situation!" but added, "for the record, you do have a nice cock." I smiled and moved my hands away so she could see it better. She smiled and said "thanks!"

I went inside and my "friends" called me, laughing hysterically.

So cross CFNM off the bucket list!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
yeah

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
that was great to wank too

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started