Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - BNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Same partner second-time around?
Imagine that pressing the pause or stop button on your current relationship was a simple reset process with no financial or emotional burden - would you choose the same person again or someone with wildly different qualities?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
The latter !

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I'm currently in a relationship that is slowly dying, fading into the platonic acquaintanceship it should have remained from the get-go.

Obviously I made a bad choice. She's not a bad person -- not at all. It just was a bad match. It was a learning experience; sometimes I wonder if the lessons were worth the time spent.

So, my choice would be the second one. If there is another one coming down the pike, she will be light years away from the last one.

muncherman999
My ex was an awful match for me. Hair, tits, body, attitude...all wrong. I guess that is why I spent so much time fucking her sisters. When she wanted to be, she was a fine fuck and a lot of fun but those times were few and far between. I despise "goodie type-coy acting" women. I like to be with women that will grab you by the dick and drag you to bed. My current partner has a rampant libido like I do and is naked whenever she is home. She knows I like quick access. I love being with her but, we have fun with other people too.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
We were each married before, and lost our respective spouse. We knew each other for years before our loss. We had very similar backgrounds and sexual tastes Now with this marriage we are far more open in expressing our desires and fantasies, we are even more active. Oh for the kinky out there, our kids were married, but not now, so we are not in-laws anymore. tongue laugh yahoo happydance ohmy thumbup bounce