Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - BNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Does This Girl Like Me...
I started talking to this girl on Facebook, who turned out to be friends with a couple of other people I know. Well, one of the two friends told me she thought it would be a good match for me, so I continued talking to her. We had been trying to have a face to face meeting, but it finally went our way in early March.

We all met at this restaurant and she was excited to meet me and we were joking and talking like we hadn't seen each other in twenty years. As we were leaving the restaurant, we kept looking at each other and we ended up hugging twice. Well as we left, we both turned and looked at each other again.

A week later, she was at my surprise birthday party and in all of the pictures, we are standing together and we were kind of joined at the hip and we hugged two - three times during that.

We were supposed to go to a concert with our friends the following week, but she got sick and couldn't go. We still texted though while I was at the show.

Last week, we were trying to decide what to do and finally decided to go to this club and we had a ball and were glued to each other again. The texting and talking on the phone has increased since that night. She texted me while I was working yesterday, which she has never done before.

My friend said that I should be careful and not put all my eggs in one basket. My friend also said she has been single for a while, but is probably not looking for anything right now too serious.

I think she likes me though and I am sure she knows I like her too. We are making plans for more outings and stuff.

She is quite a girl and we have a lot of fun when we're together, as well on the phone and through Facebook.

She is not like any of the girls of my past.

Is it possible she may have developed strong feelings for me in this short amount of time or am I reading too much into it? I want to make sure I do the right thing here, because I don't want her to get turned off if she is in fact falling for me.

Any advice is welcomed.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
girls
Man your 17. Chill

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
girls
Man your 17. Chill

If this reply breaks our rules please