Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - BNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Outdoors
Love flashing and much much more in the park. How about you?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
NaughtyNikki84
I just love being nude outdoors, not necessarily flashing but just nude. It gives a feeling of freedom that is hard to find anywhere else xx

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I love everything about flashing and having sex outdoors. Flashing truckers, outdoor pics, sucking and fucking in the park, short skirts and dresses. Love this time of year.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
It can be fun bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
As a birthday treat we took a picnic to a local lake - found a secluded spot and had quick sex as she was so scared of being seen! Fast but great!

Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care
NaughtyNikki84 said: I just love being nude outdoors, not necessarily flashing but just nude. It gives a feeling of freedom that is hard to find anywhere else xx

Thats just what I like too.
Why were clothing created.
We are the the only life form to use them.

21finish
Nude outdoors is a wonderful experience which I don't get enough of unfortunately.

arrrowhead
NaughtyNikki84 said: I just love being nude outdoors, not necessarily flashing but just nude. It gives a feeling of freedom that is hard to find anywhere else xx

I totally agree.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
When I was younger, in my mid-teens and up into my 20's, I was a exhibitionist when I was at the beach or in the park. I greatly enjoyed being nude and it seems all of the ladies that saw me enjoyed it also.

Aristarchuss
Outdoor nudity has gone into the mainstream. No thrill anymore.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I'm from Scotland so if I was to hang about in the park with no clothes on hypothermia would be a real concern, also I might get bottled by chavs. smile

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I like showing my cock anywhere! LOL

Forum Level:
Just getting started
park pavilion
Was in park for 1 1/2 houirs yesterday. number of cars ranged from 3 to 6. ONe guy walked around parking lot the whole time, like working out on or listenting to his fone. I had on my short shorts. I went in pavilion...no one in it. No one followed me in. I walked around, anyone looking cud see that I was in there. I sat and red for a bit...no one came in. I walked back to my truck so anyone looking cud see me and what I was wearing and that I returned to the pav. Finally one guy came. we exchanged "hi's'. He sat , outta m y veiw for a long time then quietly left!!!?? I stepped out a couple time to piss. I walked around so anyone watching the pavilion cud see that someone (me) was in there. That's when often some one will walk up and cum in. Finally here comes another guy. He walked in, we said hi, he walked stright through and out the other end???
I went to myh truck. sat in it with door open, one leg out , dick and balls hanging out. Hopeing someone would drive by.
Can't believe so many, but never crowded, guys there or cars, and no one tried or was interested in sucking my dick or getting sucked off. BUMMER.
I left.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
at the expense of love, I do not know. But if this happened, I’m not offended by the viewer. Given that I love being naked, this happens often.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Naked Outdoor's
rolleyes a few year's ago i'd go fishing at a place secluded from the road by the brush and trees there was a cut from the main lake to a cove where I fished at and trail's to get to it from road so I could hear if anyone was coming so I would get naked and fish nude was nice,there was a time or too that I heard someone dirving in so I put my pants on then one time a couple was in Kayak's and didn't hear them till I heard her ask how far did this cut go scared the hell out of me I grabed my pants got them on but not sure in time they were quiet going by smile

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I Love The Great Outdoors!
I'm a little addicted to outdoor sex! OMG - when done right!! bounce

DanajustDana
Hubby and I had outdoor sex all weekend, this morning too! bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love the outdoors.
I was fishing at the river and was wadding in the water.I came across a man sunbathing on the river bank completely nude. I watched him for a while and then he started to stroke his cock.I got really excited and pulled out my cock started stroking it.I must of made a loud splashing sound and the man saw me watching him.He smiled at me and waved me over.He asked me if I liked what I saw and I told him yes.He asked if I wanted to touch it and I said I sure would.So I got on my knees and grabbed his cock.I started stroking it and it got really big .I asked if he liked me stroking it he said he sure did and he asked if I wanted to suck it.I got right down to sucking his cock for him and sucked him until he shot a large load into my mouth.He asked me if I wanted to see his ass and I said yes I did.He had a very tight ass with a very nice hole to it and I slowly fingered his ass.Then he reached around and pulled his ass cheeks apart.I slowly licked the hole and got it really wet.Then I slowly put the tip of my tongue on the hole and pushed until my tongue slid into his ass.I tongue fucked his ass and tongue fucked it for about 30 minutes.By then his cock got hard again so I sucked him again and got another large load.Best fishing trip I ever had.

sscd
Flash
I love to flash anywhere. I try to make mine look like accidents

Forum Level:
Just getting started
nude outdoors
Like Nikki and all, I enjoy being naked outdoors but cannot do any flashing due to laws that will pin me as a pervert and send me to the nearest jail, so unfortunate. Just being nude is relaxing and exhilarating. I wish there were more places that allowed being nude in public. yahoo

Forum Level:
A Thinker
I have done much more in German parks, and love outdoor nakedness in general. As seen in my pics. smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Recently I was at a bar with tiny jean shorts on - and high heels ... Put my leg up a bit and the guy sitting next to me could see my shaved pussy ... He couldn't stop looking and it got me soooo excited !!!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Outdoor sex
I LOVE being naked outdoors, even better to have sex outside in the sunshine. Wife disagrees, although she used to when we were young. This flashing business...that will get a guy arrested! And a woman who flashes? Seated next to the unicorn, right? LOL That would be so hot to see a hot babe “accidentally” showing off!

DanajustDana
I'm typing this nude from my floating chase lounge! bounce

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
seeing public/outdoor flashing is my favorite, also don't mind doing it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
outdoors
Wife and I have had 40 years of public nudity and coital sex, performed exhibitionist sex acts in parks/camp sites, motel windows, orgasms in front of masturbating men, oral stimulation without a complaint. We estimate 600-800 such actions in the US. The key is the
"couple". If the female is OK with the act whatever it is the viewers only enjoy! do not call the law. Some as I wrote whip it out.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Out door sex.
When the wife and I were courting we were on a family picnic, we got randy and headed off into the bush, I was fucking her dogie with her leaning against a tree, I was just about to cum when I looked up and seen 2 guys watching us, it was full on eye contact, I knew if I said anything to the girlfriend she would stop so I kept on fucking with the guys watching, after I cum I looked up and they were gone.
Later in the day walking around the picnic grounds these two guys gave me a wink, nod and the thumbs up, the wife asked who they were lol I just said it must be a mistake.
One you miss out on is one you never catch up with I say.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Outdoors
The wife and I like to go to the local hot springs. It’s about a mile hike fro the parking lot to the hot springs. We hiked to the springs and nobody else was there so we got naked and got into the hot spring. We were there for about 15 minutes and my wife started to suck my cock as she was sucking me a couple of young guys we’re coming down the trail to the hot spring. I thought for sure she would stop sucking me when she heard them but she kept on sucking me. They got to the hot spring and said looks like your having fun. My wife looked up and said she was. You could see that they were both had hard ons. She asked them if they wanted to have some fun. They both got naked and my wife sucked both of them off. We all had fun for the rest of the morning. Me and the two young men fucked my wife.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
on the beach in the dunes xx

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Done lots of outdoor pics over the years and still love doing them i just love the thrill of it