Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - BNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
debbieshyy
sex with strangers
i ve never cheated on a man, an dont do casual sex. 2 lovers, have asked me tho, to watch a stranger screw me.....no condoms, while they watch, take pics. what is it about that, that turns men on so much? i wouldnt have any iemation, attachment to a stranger......just lay there an take it, an hope he cums fast.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hi,
Cuckolding/Hotwifing seems to be on the increase with many websites and blogs etc. being devoted to it. I myself have had a few experiences in past relationships where my girlfriend/ex wife had sex with me and another guy. I have to say that although the experiences were erotic and exciting to watch/share, they always left me wanting something more. My lovely wife and I are just starting out on this journey together and although nothing has yet happened physically, I am more excited than ever at the prospect of watching/sharing her. I am not submissive, I dont get off on humiliation, I can satisfy her sexual needs, I dont have a small cock, My wife is NOT a slut, we are blissfully happy together and have a great sex life and yet the mere thought of her kissing and being intimate with another guy really gets my heart racing. I cant tell you exactly why it works the way it does, it's all in my genes I suppose, but I can share what I HAVE learned:- For me it is all about the little things e.g. The first time I was in bed with my gf and another guy we were lying there kissing and cuddling etc. when my gf rolled on her side and turned to face me, the other guy was nibbling her neck and squeezing her boobs as we kissed, then I felt her start to push her hips back towards him and moan softly. I watched her face intently as her hips ground into his groin, she was searching for him...needing him inside her and we all knew it. I can still remember how her eyes stared straight at me glazed with pleasure when his cock nudged at her opening and then smoothly slid inside her, the look, the soft moans and slight shudder as he pushed inside her just blew me away. I lay there holding her and watched as he gently fucked her from behind in the 'spoons' position, my heart felt like it was going to burst...not from jealousy or anger but from pure excitement, lust and love for the girl who was giving herself to another man for me and in front of me. We were all very young at the time (some 30 years ago now!) and the experience didn't last that long, but it started me on this path to find and experience the perfect 3way relationship. Today as I write this post, these are the parameters my wife and I have set out between us.:- There MUST be connection between my wife and her lover, there MUST be sexual chemistry and attraction, there MUST be tenderness and respect for her AND her bounderies, there MUST be a condom and safe sex practices ALL the time....it's not worth risking your health or LIFE for the sake of a thrill is it? And finally there must be openess and honesty and a good solid trust between my wife and I that gives us both the security to play and not damage our marriage.
I hope I have been maybe a little helpful although it is in no way an explanation? I did a lot of research and soul searching over the years and only now in middle age am I completely comfortable with and can accept feelings about this difficult and almost Taboo subject. The only other thing I can tell you is:- If you like it - Do it, and if you dont like it - DONT! Always play safe (Condoms etc.) and treat others as you would wish to be treated yourself.

Best wishes,
James. smile

If this reply breaks our rules please 
NaughtyNikki84
Don't ever feel like you have to do anything. I have had a few experiences with strangers whether when dogging or elsewhere. It's not always about the emotion but the feeling of being taken advantage of by guys and knowing they are getting off from you and sometimes leave visible signs of their satisfaction wink Each to their own but certainly don't let them pressure you xx

Forum Level:
Just getting started
yeah
i think sometimes you need to try or to eat different dishes.. hehehe

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Men wanting to share their girls/wives and wives agreeing just because her man wants it..................
All of you have to be shifted to mental asylum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've been married 34 years. Before we were married my wife Mary fucked a stud type guy silly for 6 years when ever and what ever he wanted. She wanted to get married to him but he loved money more than her. So I married the crazy bitch because I loved her. ..... What the hell was I thinking????!.....smile thought I was going to get fucked silly for many years....not!!! smile that's life ....suck it up!!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
curiouse
I had a strange sexual experience with my wife Mary. whilst I was working overseas, my wife came to visit me for a month, with her sunbathing or shopping whilst I was working.
We got married when my wife was just 16yrs old and I was 25yrs old, and we have now been married for 15 yrs with one child
One night after visiting one or two bars, we came back to our hotel feeling horny and very tipsy. It was a very hot night as we both lay naked on the bed chatting, when my wife suddenly asked if I would mind if she let another man seduce her, at first I was surprised by her question, but curious as to were it was going. I asked her to explain her motivation for her question, with her saying that having never had sex with anyone but myself, she was curious as to what it would feel like to feel another man inside her.
The thought of my wife having sex with someone else had strangely aroused me, which she commented on when slipping her hand over my cock. My reply to her question was that she could have done it and I would have never known. But then she said that whilst I was away she had let my close mate who was just divorced take her out drinking and dancing, and knowing he fancied her I asked if he had tried to seduce her. with her telling me that he had. but she had not let him fully penetrate her. Again she asked if I would be mad if she had let him have full sex with her. I told her to wait till I returned home and we would talk it over and arrange to go out with my mate,and see what happens. And similar to your story the three of us finished up in our bed, each taking turns in having sex with my wife, which has now got us both hooked on her having sex with other male friends.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Why make it a chore...?
If I am going to get naked with anyone, I want to have some idea that the guy can turn me on. So a little discussion is in order. Once I am convinced he can be taught to please me, I may just "lay there and take it"...until he makes me cum a few times. Then I will ride him like a possessed cowgirl until I am cummed out...then he can lay there and I'll make him cum. ]

Why make sex sound like a chore? Getting pleasure is your choice to make.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
debbieshyy said: i ve never cheated on a man, an dont do casual sex. 2 lovers, have asked me tho, to watch a stranger screw me.....no condoms, while they watch, take pics. what is it about that, that turns men on so much? i wouldnt have any iemation, attachment to a stranger......just lay there an take it, an hope he cums fast.]

Having related some of my feelings in my previous reply, I must also say that the only "attachment" I need to take pleasure in a good fuck is a nice big hard hot cock attaching itself to my hot wet tight little pink pussy. My motto: "Love is love and sex is sex."

Forum Level:
Just getting started
pussyshyxx said: i think sometimes you need to try or to eat different dishes.. hehehe

I my young years, teens I let a lot of strangers fuck me. I did it because I enjoyed it so much. If I would have wanted someone I knew I would have stayed home.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
It's a very common fantasy!
In the book Tell Me What You Want: The Science of Sexual Desire and How It Can Help You Improve Your Sex Life, by Justin Lehmiller, the author shares the results of a study showing that something like 52% of men have fantasized about their partner having sex with another guy. That statistic doesn't mean they all want the fantasy to happen, and maybe some of them want that in a threesome.

I have always had that fantasy, but have really wanted it. I did get to see if in a couple of different relationships. We really don't want the woman to do it just for us. We want to see female sexual desire from another angle. We'd really like to see some lust. We also would like for it to be a gift to her. Most of us that have that fantasy have been cheated on, and while a major reason for wanting this, we hope that she would be less likely to cheat if we talk openly about affairs with other men.

Many of us also want to live vicariously and see a type of sex we believe we can't experience ourselves, because we don't have a large penis. So, the next best thing is to fulfill or curiosity about how our partner will react to having sex with a man with a large penis. We know that skill also matters a lot, but of course we are trying to find a guy that has both size and skill, and that our partner finds attractive enough. It's not easy to find a guy and scenario that fits for everyone, but it is very much worth it when it does happen with well matched people.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Don't know if this qualifies as "sex with strangers," but, a long time ago, I had several very satisfying "summer vacation" encounters with women I had just met and who were very willing to participate. I did not maintained contact with them afterwards. One was married at the time, the other two were not. I was unattached. The married one told me this during sex: "My husband told me I could fuck other people as long as I did not come back pregnant."