Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - BNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Xmas 2012 Photo Comp Announced!
If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care
BestinDK said: are you going to pay the winners from October first?

Good job on not making it money this time....

Thats not fair I'm sad to say.
I think I have identified the main problem.
Wish NN had seen that before hand though.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
hi...
hi...im waiting too for my prize money from the nn 100th birthday contest.......its ok if its slow coming, but id like to know its coming....ive been a premium member 4 years total...not in a row (i got arrested that one year)....see removed pix...tree...etc....but i support your cool site and tell all my perv friends about it.

im gonna do a xmas pix...for your new contest.....i dont use noodles, i'll donate them if i win...i like contest....smilesmile...i like challenges....i like thinking about doing the very best i can.

cause if you dont?...

heck, then your life's a waste.

so i always try to do the best i can....or it'll be wrong forever....that what my grandpa told me....and it stuck to me like superglue.

hope all is ok at nn headquarters.

your friend, lisa loves nn

lovemybabygirl
So...
who won????

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
yeah who won...

Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care
I think NN is not around at the present time.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Is it bad that we're checking our PM's and the forum daily to see if we were lucky? unsure

bettysswollocks

LOL

Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care
cla1re said: Is it bad that we're checking our PM's and the forum daily to see if we were lucky? unsure

I don't know why this has happened.
Very strange.

lovemybabygirl
Oh Mr. NN, I know you're out thereeeeeeeee!!! glare

Who won????

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
lovemybabygirl said: Oh Mr. NN, I know you're out thereeeeeeeee!!! glare

Who won????

It would be nice to know...

lovemybabygirl
masterstoy91 said:
lovemybabygirl said: Oh Mr. NN, I know you're out thereeeeeeeee!!! glare

Who won????

It would be nice to know...

Apparently we will never know. As he was on a few days ago, and nothing. And it's now Valentine's Day.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i won first prize.....lisa

Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care
lisa loves sperm said: i won first prize.....lisa

CONGRATS

Hope we can see full results

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Lisa, you have to have entered to win, and if you won then there is an issue as you did not enter the comp...

RoxanneS
Winner announced via PM
Did anyone receive news?

Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care
I'm so sorry this did not work out.
Nudles can be used to give to others as a gift.
Nudles buy Premium for example and be passed on.

I think it was a good effort.
I hope NN comes up with a solution.

( angel )

legz69
Starduck - I looked at the rules and at the pictures and see that 5 of the people entered had pictures that met all the criteria for the contest.
Does seem to be taking a long time to close out this contest though

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
legz69 said: Starduck - I looked at the rules and at the pictures and see that 5 of the people entered had pictures that met all the criteria for the contest.
Does seem to be taking a long time to close out this contest though

truth is those of us who entered did so in good faith, and I for one could care less if NN and admin feel that with such little turn out for it there is not enough cause to give the 1000 grand prize. Also I entered more for the love of the site and the fact that winning it would be cool. I would like to know who won so that we can give them a thumbs up, or get thumbs up from others if I won. Yes the prize would be great, and as I have already said it would be used to gift others premium as I have plenty and can easily get more by earning nudles, and participating actively in the nudle race.

RoxanneS
Same viewpoint here, Toy. I entered at the last minute when I spotted your status about it on the eve of the deadline. As you said, I'm always taking pics, why not include the NN contest requirements in some? I don't need the nudles. I would have shared them with friends and newcomers pondering premium.

Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care
RoxanneS said: Same viewpoint here, Toy. I entered at the last minute when I spotted your status about it on the eve of the deadline. As you said, I'm always taking pics, why not include the NN contest requirements in some? I don't need the nudles. I would have shared them with friends and newcomers pondering premium.

To share, That was the theme.
But I'm not sure about NN now.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I think masterstoy91 and RoxanneS should split it.

It was a very poor turnout - not sure what we did wrong there.

Thoughts?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
NN said: I think masterstoy91 and RoxanneS should split it.

Well done thumbup

NN said: It was a very poor turnout - not sure what we did wrong there.

Thoughts?

I can't actually remember seeing that much around the site advertising the competition, that's not to say there wasn't it's just that I didn't actually see much myself, we stumbled across the competition ourselves by seeing it in the forum. Would it be worth adding any current competition to the bottom of the daily updates e-mails that get sent out? I personally read all of those e-mails and so would see that there was a competition open at that time.

The only other thing that I can think of is that the competition has switched from a cash prize to nudles. That didn't matter much to ourselves as we wanted to win the nudles to trade in for a premium membership, but for those who already have a premium membership the only option really seems to be to give them away which doesn't seem much of an incentive to win, especially if that person already has a plentiful supply of them.

How about trying a combination of cash and nudles for a future competition? The winner (or winner and runner up) get cash and the rest get nudles? That might give people more of an incentive if they think they could be in with a chance of winning some cash, but also doesn't hurt your bank balance too much as only 1 (or 2) people would be receiving a cash prize instead of 3 people.

That's my only thoughts and suggestions at the moment, I hope they help.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Competitions
I too & hubby - didn't even know about it - and not everyone chooses to get daily/weekly emails.
I think another tab titled "current competitions" similar to the auctions tab would help everyone to see and not just a few! Maybe then more people would enter.

bettysswollocks
Promotion or lack of. Where was it announced? Half way down the forum on 23rd December, a vehicle you’ve already declared as all but dead! Some sustained advertising wouldn’t have gone amiss (blog, status, banners) along with much better timing.

Perhaps just one big competition per year to focus effort and interest, with plenty of lead time and promotion.

I don’t think the prize money is that much of an issue (zipping it) and I’d go further to say that even the nudle prizes are a bit rich. Lots of people enter a competition for the fun rather than the reward, you only have to look at TWL’s blog challenges for a good example of how people enjoy getting involved and participating.

You could spread the nudle prizes a lot wider, maybe making 1st prize the equivalent of a one year membership, 2nd six months, etc etc down to a lot of smaller nudle prizes for a lot more entrants. That way there are lots of small carrots to encourage a lot more people to have a go. Yes I realise I’m contradicting myself but this is my post and I can if I want too.

There are on the whole two types of people who come to this site, exhibitionists and voyeurs. How about some additional promotion for the winners, something like including the winning photos on the front page or a special page for competition winners. That should please the attention whores and the pervs at the same time.

The competitions are usually clogged with photos that don’t meet the criteria or that are just posted in the wrong category. Keeping the competition category clean would look a lot better and make it easier to see the wood for the trees.

What about limiting the number of entries any one person can make, so they only submit say their best three pics. Wood and trees again.

Finally, and a way of involving people who don’t want to enter but still enjoy the concept and the community, you could allow member voting on a short list of photos. Perhaps NN could short list say 10 pics and member voting could determine the finishing positions.

That’s all I’ve got ..... and my dinner is ready! drool

curious48
NN said: I think masterstoy91 and RoxanneS should split it.

It was a very poor turnout - not sure what we did wrong there.

Thoughts?

Ha, you announced a Christmas comp 2 days before Christmas.
It is a busy time of year... more time needed.
Also, many on here do have children and they have to work photo time around the times that their children are at school- kids were already on winter break by the time the comp was announced.

2c since there were only 5 entrants that followed the comp rules- really the nudles should just be split between all five.