Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - BNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
A Trip To The Bookstore
Rob and Tricia are walking hand in hand through town on a warm spring day. The two have been dating for most of the academic year. They talk of their school work and of other trivial topics as they pass by the local businesses. The town is an old college town. Several store fronts including a fairly large bookstore. The couple enters the bookstore.

Tricia is a petite burnet with shoulder length hair. She stands a mere five feet tall, has an athletic build and beautiful golden brown eyes. She is wearing a pair of thin white shorts and a pink spaghetti strap top. This shows some cleavage of her small breasts. Tricia was a popular high school cheerleader but only had one boyfriend all through high school. The two of them never went further then kissing and heavy petting. In fact Tricia has never seen a live penis.

Rob is also relatively short, standing about five feet three inches tall. He has brown hair cut very short. Rob is thin and not much of an athlete. He is wearing a pair of khaki shorts and polo. He too was a high school loser when it came to girls. He never had a girlfriend and mostly worked while in high school. His only claim to fame is being voted “best eyes” in the year book. Those eyes are what the girls called dreamy.

The two begin walking up and down the aisles of the store. They read out the titles of books as they cross them. They try to find titles that are funny and say them out loud to each other. This activity is slowly losing its appeal when,

Tricia blurts out “Sexual Letters 5!”

Rob responds “Bull, you just made that up!”

“No, look!” Tricia exclaims.

They both laugh loudly causing the sales girl to come around the corner and ask them to quiet down. They laugh a bit more and walk away from the sales girl, Tricia still carrying the book.

“We should read some of this.” She says with a wicked smile.

“Ok, over there.” Rob says pointing to a small couch in quiet corner.

The couple scurries to the couch trying not to draw any attention. Once at the couch the two sit side by side with Rob sitting nearest the wall. Tricia opens the book to the table of contents. She begins to read the listing of stories.

“Mrs. Smith Pays The Lawn Boy, My Threesome, A Night At The Movies, Locked Out, My First Taste” Tricia giggles as she reads the titles.

“What will it be?” she asks.

Rob says, “Surprise me!” The young inexperience boy’s cock already stirring in his shorts.

Tricia turns to the middle of the book, finding the beginning of a story and reads the title.
“My First Taste a story of a young woman’s first threesome and first taste of pussy.” Tricia glances at Rob as she finishes reading the title.

Rob smiles.

Tricia mockingly clears her throat as if she were giving an important speech. Then she begins reading the story. “I am a twenty two year old woman. I come from a very small town in the Midwest. I came across one of your books Sexual Stories 2 in the restroom of one of my girlfriend’s homes recently. When I read the stories inside, I knew I had to share mine.” Tricia paused to look at Rob.

“My story happened when I was nineteen or so. It was our freshmen year at college and I was staying at a girlfriend’s (I will call her Sara) house. Sara’s parents were really cool and besides we hardly ever saw them being that Sara’s room was in the basement. On this particular night Sara, her boyfriend (Jim, not his real name) and I were hanging out watching a movie. Jim was about a year older than us.” Tricia again paused to look at Rob. She could see the lust in his eyes.

“The three of us were watching a movie on the television and it was getting pretty late. I must have fallen asleep in the reclining chair for a while. I was awakened by a soft moan. When I opened my eyes I saw Sara on her knees in front of Jim. I was very quiet and pretended to still be sleeping. The sight of Sara and Jim was exciting. I watched as Sara licked the underside of Jim’s cock. His cock was not as long as that I had seen on the internet but it was big enough that I could see it from across the room and see that Sara had a hand around it and it was still showing above her grip. Sara continued to pleasure Jim as I sat silently watching.” Tricia felt Rob move next to her and stopped to look at him.

“Keep going.” Rob whispered.

“Jim then pulled Sara up from his cock and gave her a deep kiss. He told her that he wanted to be inside her. I was wondering to myself how this would feel. I was still a virgin, little did I know, that was about to change. I heard her sigh in appreciation as she stood to remove her shorts. Sara took her shorts and undies off in one swift move. I noticed for the first time how attractive she was. I could not take my eyes off of her body, except when ever an angle presented itself to show me his cock.” Tricia paused and looked down in Robs lap. She sees his long cock tenting in his shorts. “You like this don’t you?” she smiled.

“Yes.” Rob replied as he shifted his cock down his right shorts leg. Showing its entire nine inches as is swelled in his shorts.

Tricia set her hand on it and began to trace the shaft. She was in awe at the sight of his bulging cock. She could clearly see the ridges and the outline of its mushroom head. She continued to read as her left hand played idly with his Rob’s cock. “Sara climbed on top of Jim’s lap. She positioned her already wet pussy above his cock. I could see her perfect ass as she faced away from me. She lowered herself very slowly down his cock. I could hear him moan softly as his cock entered her. At this time I was staring at them. I did not care if they saw me watching.” Tricia continued tracing Robs cock and could feel the heat from it and every so often it would twitch under her touch. She looked down and noticed a wet spot, precum oozing from his cock. Rob moaned out loud when she tapped the head of his cock with her finger.

“Don’t stop now!” He again whispered.

Tricia placed her hand on his cock, so that her four fingers were on one side and her thumb the other. She then slid her hand up and down the shaft as she continued to read, “I could smell their sex. It was very intoxicating. They were really into to it and I heard Jim say he was going to come! I don’t know what came over me but I got up from the recliner and walked over to them. I kneeled on the floor and licked Jim’s balls. This was my first sexual act of any kind. I was licking a Jim’s balls and tasting Sara’s pussy juice as it ran down his cock. He screamed out in pleasure shortly after I took that first lick. She tasted so good I continued to lick their mingling juices as Jim continued to pump load after load of cum into her. Sara look back to see me as Jim’s cock softened inside her. She smiled and said I hope you are ready because he will be soon. I smiled and looked deep into her eyes as she began to rise off his cock. I am, how…” Tricia paused, hearing Rob moan louder than ever. She felt his cock pulsing under her touch. She looked down and saw a bigger wet spot as his cock pulsated under her fingers. She looked into Rob’s eyes and saw they were glassed over and his body was beginning to relax after tensing.

“Oh, I am sorry!” Tricia said quietly.

“I will be back.” Rob replied. Rob got up and turned to get between Sara and the table in front of them. This put his cock right at Sara’s eye level. She stared in awe at the bulge and the size of the puddle she caused. Rob went to the restroom to clean up. When he returned Tricia again apologized.

“Shhh, don’t it was great!” Rob insured her, kissing her lightly on the lips. “I hope I get to please you one day soon!”

“You will my sweet, you will!” Tricia sighed. She then took his hand and led it to her shorts zipper. Rob could feel the heat rising from her. “I am so wet. I can’t believe how arousing that was and we did not even finish one story!” She softly whispered as she held his hand in place.

“I am buying the book!” Rob moaned.

“I will meet you outside!” Tricia said with a smile as she handed him the book.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Please read my other stories. Always look forward to hearing comments.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
scud28stud
very good
sexy and well written! jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
jerk Great story!! Keep 'em cuming!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
jerk Great story!! Keep 'em cuming!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Great story! Love to read more. thumbup1

SouthrnSurprise
mmmmmm now want something like that to happen in RL lol would be fun to watch.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Bump. Thanks for the comments. Please read my other stories too!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Let me know what you think of the story. I have others posted as well. Thanks.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
nicely done!
I'm a fan of your stories. You do an excellent job! I'd love to see a continuation of this one ...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Bump, for the new readers....

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Enjoy....

Forum Level:
Just getting started
hot
I am hot and very horney, great story.I need to find some help. thanks

Forum Level:
Just getting started
thumbup1

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Bump
For he new readers.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Let me know what you think. Please read my other stories.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thinking of writing again.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
re- read