view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
girlsseemenaked
Witchcraft and magick
I am very interested in witchcraft and magick so I was wondering if there is any ony els here with the same passion.
I have been a male witch for over 15 years and most of what I believe and practice is bassed on wicca. Let me know and blessed be.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
toyung
I am very much into witchcraft and magic. I`ve been into wicca since my early teens, a long time ! I`m a 1st degree wican, a member of a small coven, and I have asked for my 2nd degree which I think will be coming later this year.
The world is a magic place when you`re a witch. Blessed be.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
quietwacpl
Was never a practitioner of any discipline, but read a studied lots of esoteric books. Kaballah, Wicca, Ceremonial Magic, Goetia, Shamanism, Crowley, Chaos Magik. The only thing I actively practiced was Astral Projection smile

MrCunnylinguist
I have had an interest in this sort of thing for many years but never taken it any further.
I've read books and find them fascinating. I was born and raised in London and lived there unti I was 46....ive been in the west country 13 years now and I love it..... There are a lot of very old traditions that skirt around wicca, magic and pagan beliefs which I feel very comfortable with....... Modern society andife doesn't suit me.