User not found

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
tenvol1
sensitive nipples ?
When I was pretty young,I was introduced to nipple play during an encounter with an older woman. Since then I've been so turned on by playing with my own nipples, or having them sucked on, that I can occasionally cum from that alone. I'd almost rather have my nipples sucked than my dick.

Now am wondering, how many other guys and girls get off by nipple stimulation. Is it a turn-on for anyone else?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Well sort of, I got introduced by an older woman to biting nipples and now really get turned on to pulling, pinching and twisting nipples. Im obviously not alone in this as a wide variety of nipple clamps are available, I have the clover leaf ones, with the chain, worth every penny.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
A Thinker
I had mine re pierced a few weeks ago...... I can't keep my hands off them lately bounce happydance yahoo

fasteddie1957
i've noticed myself pinching my nipples. feel good the harder i pinch and the more pain feels better. my wife says her nipples are directly connected to her pussy

Forum Level:
Just getting started
nipple stimulation feels good
I didn't realize how good it felt until my wife did it to me once while I was masturbating in front of her. Now I touch them all the time when I'm feeling horny. It doesn't make me cum, but sometimes I set the shower to spray on my cock, soap up my nipples, and stimulate them while the shower spray gets my cock going. After letting that go on for awhile, it brings on a great orgasm.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Jucilucy said: I had mine re pierced a few weeks ago...... I can't keep my hands off them lately bounce happydance yahoo

and they look great! Can wait to see more of them. I had mine pierced but took them out. one was always getting cought on things and never would heal and thought one just looked kindof funny. To bad they really make your nipples sensitive and they look cool too.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nipple Play
I also have sensitive nipples and LOVE having them played with - I have cum just from nipple play as well. I can't keep my hands off my nipples when I am masturbating. I also enjoy playing with other men's nipples while I suck their cock. raspberry jerk thumbup1

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I wish I had sensitive nipples sad Mine aren't sensitive at all. If they are pressed really hard they sort of feel good sometimes, but it always annoys me when a guy is obviously into my boobs and spends lots of time there after I've mentioned I'm not sensitive. I have other areas that do it for me instead smile

Forum Level:
A Thinker
I love having mine stimulated. I get so wet I never want them to stop.
For me they are the starting button, I want my partner to spend some time there before heading below the waist.

bounce thumbup

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
Mine are extremely sensitive—if anything, too sensitive. Licking or brushing—with the front or back of the hand—sends chills down my spine and gives me goose flesh. But sqeezing is likely to elicit a scream, and I don't mean a scream of joy.

I love the stimulation they get when we're fucking in the missionary position, and my husband holds himself up a little, his torso grazing my nipples with each thrust.

--fantasm

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
i love to play with my husbands nipps i can make him cum just by playing/pulling them i love it too thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My nipples are super-sensitive & if the right attention is given I can cum from just having them played with

tweakstar
A girl I dated for a while had sensitive nipples, she loved it when I rubbed ice on her nipples and softly sucked them, she reached an orgasm every time. Try it ladies, I'm sure you'll love it. smile x

Forum Level:
Just getting started
sometimes sitting at my desk, bored at work, i just graze my nipple with my finger tip, and i literally just start gushing pre-cum...highly sensitive nipples...love them to be sucked and bitten....

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I SOMETIMES PUT CLOTH PINS ON THEM, IT GETS MY COCK HARD AND MY NIPPLES!

BillyBob0907
Nipple Play Is Amazing
I adore nipple play. To me there is nothing hotter than a girl lightly playing with or sucking my nipples. Like many others here, I can cum just with nipple stimulation... and it's a different kind of orgasm, almost "female" in a way.

Anyway, ever since I've discovered I like nipple stimulation it has become my favorite thing and an integral part of my masturbation or sex routine. I agree... I'd like my nipples played with even more than someone sucking my cock.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
My guy gets highly aroused having his nipples played with. I'm super-sensitive so my nipples are a major erogenous zone ... nipple play intensifies each others orgasms.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yup, i love my nipples!! They are my hottest part of my bod!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes!
My nipples are my 'ON' buttons! I pump them regularly so they are quite bib and very sensitive. Love it!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love it
I love my nipples sucked and licked. Specially if my dick is being sucked, too. I bought some girls bobby pins from the dollar store..pack of 50 or 100 for a buck. If they are too tight, just spread them a bit. I can wear them and they are hardly detectable under my t shirt, even. Put right at the tip of your nipple or as far on as u can.
I flick my nipples when being sucked, if no one else is. I flick them when pissing.
So now, all I have to do is flick my nipples and all I can think of is gitting sucked off.
I love it when a guy sucks then while another guy is sucking my dick and balls.
Once, in a theater, I had one guy sucking my nipples, one sucking my dick and a third sucking and licking my asshole.
MMmmm!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Mine are fairly sensitive and The Wife will play and suck on the which is nice. The Wife has reasonable sensitive nipples but does not let me suck/play with them as much as I would like. The Ex, on the other hand, can almost cum from me sucking on her nips, I will suck on them a bit before I eat her out and while I am eating her, I play with them and that always leads to a major cum for her.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Too Sensitive?
Mine are much too sensitive for much more that warm, gentle kneading or sucking. Anything that's cold or rough makes them sting much too quickly. I wish they were less sensitive but some of those stinging pictures have been extremely popular out here on NN, garnering thousands and thousands of views. bounce bounce bounce

It was nice to see one of Fantasm's comments again near the top of this thread.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Naddy3 said: I love my nipples sucked and licked. Specially if my dick is being sucked, too. I bought some girls bobby pins from the dollar store..pack of 50 or 100 for a buck. If they are too tight, just spread them a bit. I can wear them and they are hardly detectable under my t shirt, even. Put right at the tip of your nipple or as far on as u can.
I flick my nipples when being sucked, if no one else is. I flick them when pissing.
So now, all I have to do is flick my nipples and all I can think of is gitting sucked off.
I love it when a guy sucks then while another guy is sucking my dick and balls.
Once, in a theater, I had one guy sucking my nipples, one sucking my dick and a third sucking and licking my asshole.
MMmmm!!

I put them on as I read this forum!!!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
yes they are
I love to have my nipples sucked and pinched, nipple clamps are great, I have nipple suction cups that feel good too, clothes pins are nice, I have nipple jewelry too, very sexy, I was pinching mine while reading these responses and now I'm quite erect. Oh well.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.53 seconds