User not found

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
crazyhandjive
female POV
Who else out there gets turned on by women taking their own pictures looking down on themselves masturbating? I guess you can call it self point of view

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Sounds like a great perspective to see a picture from!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've been unsucessful at getting a good pic of that.
I tried several times just for something different but I didn't think the photos were very interesting because you couldn't see anything except my vibrator and my hand thumbdown

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
LOL - I was never very good with those kinds of pics either. It's hard to aim the camera when distracted. rolleyes

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
his_princess said: LOL - I was never very good with those kinds of pics either. It's hard to aim the camera when distracted. rolleyes

Get Pooh to help, LOL.

He could hold the camera...

or the toy, your choice. wink

tongue angel

DeleriumDreamer
Well then, if Pooh is holding the toy that's not masturbation then is it? devil wink Just sayin'. lol

I also haven't had much luck with that type of shot. Hmmmm.....

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
I remember a few attempts on my old account when I was rather drunk and tried to take those pics. What a fiasco! Things were flying all over the place, I was falling off the bed, then there was the hysterical laughter at myself. LOL LOL

KockShotz
yes, pictures taken of themselves, by themselves are far better than webjunk, i have to agree

Forum Level:
Just getting started
photographer help

First I must offer my services to help you lovely ladies accomplish ANY kind of photo you wish to take. Just ask and I'll pop over with a really really good camera.
yahoo

Meanwhile, if you can place your camera just a few feet from you, on a nightstand, window-ledge, or other surface that is about 8-12 inches (20-40cm) above your body height, aimed along length of your body, and set a self-timer, then you will likely capture a superb image. HOWEVER, before firing off the real one, set an object, like a teddy bear at the place you want the center of the image and the primary best focus and shoot a test shot first. If the test shot is nice and clear, simply replace inanimate object with your lovely self, reach up to touch the shutter button and await the snap. Another alternative I use is a remote trigger - even a number of point-shoot simple cameras have remotes.

I have lots of good self-photo tips to give; even though I'd much prefer to give personal instruction on site.
HAHAHAHAHA.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Please keep on trying ladies because self shots are fucking horny! Mirror shots are good too, but any kind of shots taken by the girl in the pic are great.

MyLibido
mlbh and DeleriumDreamer - keep trying. I just know you can do it. grin

DeleriumDreamer
LOL Will do ML. With my new camera, happydance Delight4ul and another sexy expert's great advice, I'm sure I'll accomplish something. wink

Forum Level:
Just getting started
his_princess said: I remember a few attempts on my old account when I was rather drunk and tried to take those pics. What a fiasco! Things were flying all over the place, I was falling off the bed, then there was the hysterical laughter at myself. LOL LOL

HEHEHE...that sounds like quite a few of my pics LOL

I take all of my own pics...so they are all self-pics bounce

cuffsandfeathers
I'm not convinced any of you girls have any bad pictures of yourselves. Having said that I suppose with the apprropriate remuneration I'd be willing to look at them all and either confirm or deny my suspicions

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've never tried a POV with a camera but I have a few videos that turned out well. What helps is having the video camera connected to the tv so I don't have to look at the little view finder. It gets me really hot. I love doing POVs of Hubby eating me and fingering me. I love watching him through the video camera or on the tv screen as he sticks his fingers in my pussy to get them good and wet and then uses my juices to stroke his cock!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I guess it is easier for a guy to do a pov shot.....I have done that...stroking and erection is easily visible from that point of view. It is a bit tougher for women to do that.......hmmm, maybe take your point of view shot while in front of a mirror...that would give both views nicely!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I agree with the concept, but also with the difficulties. Mine are not worth posting either, but when S takes the pics they work out just fine.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.45 seconds