Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - BNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
NakedLust
Wear Thongs on public beach?
How many of you are able to, or like to wear dental-floss thong bathing suits in public areas? I have a skimpy male thong that accents my penis and scrotum when I wear it. My sex organs stand out more when contained in the little thin fabric pouch. (Something is left to the imagination in the cloth pouch!) And I like how it makes me feel when I walk along the beach and notice both women and men casting glances at my crotch. But sometimes I get erect and then the head starts to push it's way out of the top of the thong--then I feel uncomfortable due to the pressure on my members. And I have seen at least one woman smiling as she noticed my display of emerging manhood!! Do you like the look of men in thongs? What about women in thongs? Thong tan lines?? Men, how do you handle erections in your thongs? jerk bounce jerk

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
We all wear thongs here and not just on the beach, I think you call them flip flops yahoo yahoo yahoo yahoo

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I mostly wear thongs on the beach. Hubby likes when's guys look at me

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I went one better, I showed my hairy pussy on Daytona Beach. (In my profile) <smiles>

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Public beach
Yes I like to wear thongs on a public beach and I like to see women in thong.
On family beaches I wear a regular black thong.
But sometimes when I am horny I wear a tiny bulge thong with a cockring underneath.
And when I am having an erection you can see the form of my cock pretty well in my bulge pouch.
Iove the attention I get when wearing that.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Public beach
Always wear thongs on public beach. Gives a sense of freedom. I go to Playlinda beach in Florida. You can go totally nude there and that is a great feeling.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thongs
We only go to Haulover Nude Beach in Miami. A thong would be considered OVERDRESSED.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Thonging
I have quite a few thongs, I keep myself in good shape and love to show off my bulge and round cheeks, I stay aroused for the whole day, I love the tan lines and if I get some views that’s exciting too! smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
hell yeah! But sometimes...completely naked is good too

hotwifeluvscock
Always or naked
In florida I either wear tiny thongs on beach and Nearbye boardwalks & beach Restaurants or I’m totally naked. Kisses

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Micro
I have a micro bikini I've been to nervous to wear on public beaches but I think it'd be a thrill

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I live in the desert, no beaches around. I love wearing thongs though, love how they feel on my hole! jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Gin, Tonic and Flashing Bikini Hair
I think that I've posted this before...

Once or twice a summer I go to the beach with gin & tonic & lime in my water bottle and lay out on a towel to tan. On those days, the wind off the water somehow seems to blow my modesty wrap up around my waist just before cute guys walk by - all the time! From behind mirrored sunglasses, it's fun to see their reactions to all my extra bikini hair !! Even more fun are the guys who come back for second and third looks, some with little tents bulging out of the fronts of their bathing suits....

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I have worn a string bikini once but prefer the total naked look and feel on nudist beaches.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Granox said: We all wear thongs here and not just on the beach, I think you call them flip flops yahoo yahoo yahoo yahoo

We call them jandels

hotwifeluvscock
Always wear thong or naked
In florida I always wear a tiny thong or go naked on the beach, boardwalk and beach restaurants. Love to pose for pictures and give guys a big hug! Kisses 😘

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I make my own thongs
I go to clothing optiinal beaches. In my pics they are what i wear and I totally love it. I make them out of hat elastic and the tighter the better. I love how they make my balls and ass feel. Mine are crotchless hence clothing optional but I love them, they feel really sexy and i will admit i like it a lot being seen in these by females. I get a bit awkward have a guy see me in them feels like comparing our cock and i guess guys think whst I'm in is odd I'm not sure. When my partner is with me she gies tooless and wears her sexy thong bathing suit. She wont come with me unless I'm wearing a fadt home made crotchless g-string snd i love wearing one so win win. It is very hard not to get full erection in one of these as yes my cick and balls love them but so does my ass. I like the way they sit on my hips and how far they ride up my ass. I have been asked why so i explain it all the while loving such close stranger female contact. I've been seen by females and they just smile. I actually like the challenge of being seen by females afterall it is a clothing optional and no I don't want to try get their phone number etc. It's more like this is me and I'm comfortable in my skin. Some females have asked for me to make one from scratch and i have done that twice. Masturbation in these feels really sexy so does having sex. I have been seen with a total all out erection numerous times and yes while zi love that you must cover over with hat, hand or something else. I've been told be females that looks hot, nice arse, i love no hair on guys. I'm my own worst enemy though I will not put any clothing on until signs instruct clothes must be worn beyond this point. A brilliant cock ring to look into is called ass spark cock ring from koala swim but trust me if you get one get the largest ring size as your cock and bslls fit into it, they feel like a constant orgasm thanks to there being a metsl ball that goes up backside and sits right agsinst the prostate. I'll instruct how to make one of these homemade crotchless thongs through private message if anyone likes you just need hst elastic or thin but soft rope or something similar. Hope you like my pics if anyone checks them out olease leave a comment in what you think. Thongs g-strings they should be worn by everyone everywhere they are perfect fir sny body shape and gender.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thongs or less bounce

DanajustDana
I feel over dressed in a thong. bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
When I bought
The first Thong Bikini's from Wicked Weasel I was quite positive they might not be seen in public no matter how bad I was wishing they would be.
So I think I shocked myself at the number I purchased the first time around.
But when we were out camping and she slipped the first one on walking out of the tent (We had back then) I swear I knew I was in for the time of my life.
She wore three different ones that weekend and all four of us guys and two of the ladies couldn't keep their hands off this incredible site before us.
Two of the other wives bought some shortly after and and those ladies made the next 10 years some of the most enjoyable ever. Thankfully they always ended up being removed often while out in public and others could enjoy the true beauty of the ladies.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
BigDog9458 said: The first Thong Bikini's from Wicked Weasel I was quite positive they might not be seen in public no matter how bad I was wishing they would be.
But when we were out camping and she slipped the first one on walking out of the tent (We had back then) I swear I knew I was in for the time of my life.
She wore three different ones that weekend and all four of us guys and two of the ladies couldn't keep their hands off this incredible site before us.
Two of the other wives bought some shortly after and and those ladies made the next 10 years some of the most enjoyable ever. Thankfully they always ended up being removed often while out in public and others could enjoy the true beauty of the ladies.

Camping, did you mean camping at a spring or some water source, hard to imagine camping
in the woods, in a wicked weasel bikini, they're teeny, Angel tried a wicked weasel,
it didn't cover her pussy, her pussy ate it......
cool

Forum Level:
Just getting started
You can probably guess by my name that I love showing off in a tight thong on the beach. I always enjoy the looks I get from men and women. Sometimes it's good to be nude as well though.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes
stevenasty said:
BigDog9458 said: The first Thong Bikini's from Wicked Weasel I was quite positive they might not be seen in public no matter how bad I was wishing they would be.

Camping, did you mean camping at a spring or some water source, hard to imagine camping
in the woods, in a wicked weasel bikini, they're teeny, Angel tried a wicked weasel,
it didn't cover her pussy, her pussy ate it......
cool

We camp at Lakes mostly. Some rivers but mostly lakes.