Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Weird Turn-on’s
Does anybody else also get turned on by something out of the ordinary?
Look by all means, a nice ass, big jiggling boobs and a pretty face never fails.

BUT… there are some other features I find very arousing.

Here is my personal list:
1. Stretch marks. On her boobs, on her tummy, on her bum.
2. Hangers. Long hanging boobs.
3. Big ass/booty. I like a woman with wide hips.
4. Big thighs. Oooh just love big/plump (not fat) legs.
5. Body hair. Specially armpit hair. Pussy hair at any length, 1/4 inch up to full bush.
6. Smell. I like a girl’s (hairy) armpits to smell of sweat, about 2 days worth! Breath must be mint fresh. Pussy should smell like pussy, but can smell of sex if she’s been serviced recently.
7. Big pussy lips. Long flaps and meaty labia drive me nuts. Love them!
8. Venus mound. Love a lady with a bulge in her panties.
9. Pissing ladies. Love to watch.

Instant erection scenario:
Upskirt by a lady with see-thru panty and pubic hair curling over top of panty!
Upskirt by a lady with big lips and no panties!
Etc. etc. etc.

What is yours? Ladies and gents please share.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
In general, I find thicker, chubbier women incredibly arousing.

However, my turn-ons have more to do with actions and attitude than physical attributes.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love thicker women, well groomed and willing to dress and make themselves up sexy. Not into the baggy sweats slob unkept look.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I also love body hair on women- thick dark furry pits are amazing; love pussy hair that escapes from undies + love hairy legs too.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Weird turn ons
I love to watch a woman peeing especially when they are desperate and either pee their pants or get them off just in time. The look of relief is a great turn on for me. I, also, like woman to laugh and make fun of my tiny 2 inch cock, however I'm not a submissive and don't want to be dominated, and I don't like pain.
Peace jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i have a thing fro women wearing anything satin, thats not the weird part, but as long as the woman is of age it dosnet matter what age if they have satin on i get turned on, and it dosent matter if they are 100lbs or 1000lbs i see satin i get turned on

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love a full bush, women peeing standing up, thumbup, BBW's raspberry a big round but

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Flat
I like flat chested women between about 25 to 50 yrs old. Smaller the better.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Women letting me watch them take their clothes off, peeing, touching themselves or anything extremely intimate.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Here are my 2 weird turn ons in men. I'm sure some of you will see this as almost a contradiction, but while I don't like a man to be so fucking muscular you can knock on his chest and see every blood vessel in it, I love a man to have muscular arms! I have literally started rubbing men's arms (don't know them, didn't ask them, didn't realize I was doing it) and had them look at me weird and ask what am I doing. Being a football fan, my favorite ref (visually) is Ed Hochuli because I drool over his arms!

The other thing is something I've mentioned before, the smell of a man's balls. Especially if they are hairy, but I still breathe deeply if they're shaved.

With women, a huge turn on is a little bit of meat in the middle. Big pussy lips, thickness in the hips and thighs, big ass. With actual BBW's it varies because I agree with the person that said not the slob kinda large person, but one who takes care of herself and has confidence.

The weirdest turn on I've heard (I think...let me check Photos and the other Forum threads first lol) is my ex-husband had a thing for red socks. I don't know why (and no he isn't a Red Sox fan). It was so bad that at the end of the wedding toast, the best man at our wedding said "So, here's to Red Socks!!!" leaving US to explain that to our respective mothers. lol (and yes, that was the only color of socks that he was turned on by.)

FIREPLAYER
I like cheekiness and flirting.

A girl can do a lot for me just with a shy smile or a knowing look.

Playful, passionate teasing and romping around.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Squirters do it for me....

Hairy women

Smooth women

and

Role play

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Spitting and spit play.

Ya,,,i know,,,kind'a sick. LOL,,,, drool

biggbuttslover
wide hips, big bums, little tits and big nipples = stiffy

jackbirdjay
Plump women are a turn on for me. Love women on the plump side with a nice big ass. I love big nipples, not so much tit size nipple size dose it for me. Love big hangers for balls in guys. Garters stockings heels are a big turn on for me to.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Turn on's..
Women with a bigger booty but still has very nice shape to it.. thumbup1

Another thing with a woman is if you lift her shirt and just put your nose on her stomach...women have this smell about them in that area that is very sexy..

lululuvsit
Happy to hear there are others who enjoy hairy armpits and the wonderful sexy smell they carry.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Turn ons...
I love knowing how many guys a girl has fucked. Its what I think about when I jack off to her pics.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
love seeing a woman pee and a healthy,curvy women that are confident in themselves

rach1978
i get really turned on if i get a camel toe in public

rence10
not sure if this qualifies as weird, but i love the creases created between a thick set of thighs and a round ass, its even better if there are tan lines. sends me crazy jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Weird Turn-on's
I get turned on by watching a woman pee, especially if I can see it up close. I, also, get aroused by seeing so desperate to pee that they pee in their pants or they get their pants just barely in time. I think it's a great turn-on to see the look of relief on their face. Peace thumbup1

brainfart
Light switches.

atv pilot
I love when after filling a womans pussy, she squats over my cock and pumps it out all over. My wife will rub her pussy and clit really hard and cum soo hard she squirts warm piss all over me too. This usually leads to a nice soapy hot shower together. Also turned on by thick round asses.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Feet for me. Especially if they have a light scent

Forum Level:
A Thinker
there was this guy dressed in a Shrek suit at a party - I just love that ogre

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Lots of turn-ons for both of us... I love my girl's big flopping hangers (40DD), her crinkled and erect nipples, her big and jiggly bottom and her shaved mound. I love watching her pee, play with herself, suck on her nipples and squeeze her big tits. She loves my smoothly shaved balls, chest and butt and she loves watching me stroke myself and shoot cum for her while she rubs her clit. We also find other men and women attractive as well. We both like smoothly shaved packages an bodies for both sexes and we love uncut cocks with lots of foreskin. We also share a turn-on for big hangers and nipples.
jerk bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
the smell of their ass when u fuck em doggy.awesome jerk

NylonPantyLover
Weird?
Not sure if weird is the right word but I totally fantasize about transexsuals.I watch video of a guy being fucked in his asshole by a chick with a dick and I get totally turned on!I love tits and cock so throwing in a pretty face just does it.I hope that someday,I will be able to experience sex with a beautiful woman with great tits nice ass and lucious cock.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
A woman wearing glasses is a really turn on for me.

Athough that isnt weird exactly, maybe just uncommon. But worth a mention all the same.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
when a wemen were nothing or lingerie when at home

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.52 seconds