User not found

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
How many women here have had two cocks at once?
My girlfriend and I have been using a dildo lately for DP while having sex. we would like to try doing it in real life with another guy. she told me a really hot story where she got fucked from behind while sucking another guys cock! she goes crazy when we use the dildo in her ass while I fuck her pussy. we both like the thought of her getting double penetrated...but with two real dicks. any advice from women or couples who have done this?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
ARose
once
I was with a friend in a club and we met these 2 guys and we were gonna fuck them. When we left the club she decided not too go through with it, but I ended up going with them, we were in a van and I ended up fucking them, but really one of the guys went soft and couldn't get hard, he was to drunk. so i fucked his friend. so in reality really only one, but it was turning out to be a threesome.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
9innj
My wife, we recently tried a DP and a DVP(2 in vag)

Forum Level:
Just getting started
we did
We were doing it to with a didlo she wanted to try it with 2 guys. We ask a close friend he said ok so we went for it. She love it and so did I we did it most ever we could, what she loved the most was 2 cock in her pussy at the same time.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have on a few occasions. Hubby got me into it with talk and sex toys. We tried it for real and it was fantastic. I highly recommed it

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
We're going to keep it as a one cock and one dildo dp. jerk dildo

JUICE1111
9innj - how was that with two cocks in her? she must have been stretched to buggery

Angeiscool
Not for me, dont mind a finger or vibe or tongue if she is around, but not 2 cocks and not in the same hole jeez, fanny would be like a wizards sleeve.

Closest I cam to having 2 cocks was while we were having a quicky in a field and some prick walked past raspberry

big28cat46
good thread
lets see if we get some more!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Have done it with my ex wife and another guy about a dozen times she always enjoyed it we dp'ed her once, current gf likes the idea we are working on a freind of mine he is kinda old fashend so he is kinda slow comming around but i think it will happen soon we hope

njwifesandy
i had my first mfm back in 95 and since then have done it often. i was very satisfied!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Two cocks - if you care about each other, yes.
Two cocks....yes, with the right partners, more doesn’t mean less caring. I think two cocks in one cunt also builds intimacy between the guys involved, as does being fucked by a guy deep in the anus as the other fucks the girl....
lovefreakz said: I have on a few occasions. Hubby got me into it with talk and sex toys. We tried it for real and it was fantastic. I highly recommed it

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Its great fun. Before I was married I had quite a few (with the same two men) on a regular basis but neither were my proper partner and I think that is where difficulties could start. With mine it was literally just sex, no one to get jealous or to take things too seriously. It has to be with the right people and in the right circumstances, but having two men to keep happy at once id just mind blowing and so arousing.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I agree, with the right guys in the right circumstances and everyone is comfortable it is amazing
jerk jerk raspberry bounce

slipn7epa
Which way
If its two cocks in a threesome, sure we have done that many times over the years and its fantastic every time. If its two cocks in my pussy at the same time no way. oh we have tried it a few times but there was no way I was stretching that much so both my hubby and our friend came at the same time and it was a wonderful mess. I wrote about it in the sexual stories section a while ago.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I have enjoyed two cocks at the same time a few times. I love satisfying 2 men at the same time. I have had them in My Mouth and My Pussy at the Same Time with Both of them having Orgasms. bounce bounce

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Not Quite Two at a Time
I've never had two boners at the same time, but I did once have two guys in the same day. That's as close as I've ever come.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Julieannfringe said: I've never had two boners at the same time, but I did once have two guys in the same day. That's as close as I've ever come.

. Hmmmm rather delightful Julie did you do any oral sex?

buzz90
I have
I’ve had 2 cocks at the same time in my pussy and ass a fair bit, but it took a long time to find 2 guys willing to try 2 cocks in my pussy at the same time, guys don’t seem to like their cocks touching each other, I did however find a couple willing to try at a party, it took some time and plenty of lube but they managed it, boy I’d never felt so full before. I’ve only tried it a couple of times since but I love it

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hi
I love the thought of DP my wife wile fucking her I put my finger in her ass and she cum fast the really sets her off so I suggested having another guy there to pust his cock in her ass instead of my finger she would have loved that

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Just a Little Trashy said: I have enjoyed two cocks at the same time a few times. I love satisfying 2 men at the same time. I have had them in My Mouth and My Pussy at the Same Time with Both of them having Orgasms. bounce bounce

you are awesome

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
ask me what its like watching my wife fuck other men
sophia has 2 men many times sometimes 3 ..dvp 3 times she loves it

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have

Forum Level:
Just getting started
longtrail60 said: I love the thought of DP my wife wile fucking her I put my finger in her ass and she cum fast the really sets her off so I suggested having another guy there to pust his cock in her ass instead of my finger she would have loved that

My wife likes the finger or a little butg plug I got her also. Not ready to try anal again just yet. Need to work on her some more.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes we have
Since we first posted on this thread 11 years ago, yes it has happened quite a few times, Have done DP a couple times and have split roasted her a lot more, including one time with a member we met on here

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Many times
I have played with hubby's 2 best friends since college so we have done a ton of threesomes over the years. It is actually one of my favorite things to do sexually. But always mouth/pussy or pussy/ass. I tried 2 in pussy once and it was not comfortable at all. Besides at my age I do not need things stretched out any more than they already are.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
mehotdee said: I have played with hubby's 2 best friends since college so we have done a ton of threesomes over the years. It is actually one of my favorite things to do sexually. But always mouth/pussy or pussy/ass. I tried 2 in pussy once and it was not comfortable at all. Besides at my age I do not need things stretched out any more than they already are.

jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
sophia519 said:
mehotdee said: I have played with hubby's 2 best friends since college so we have done a ton of threesomes over the years. It is actually one of my favorite things to do sexually. But always mouth/pussy or pussy/ass. I tried 2 in pussy once and it was not comfortable at all. Besides at my age I do not need things stretched out any more than they already are.

jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk

no wonder they are still best friends

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Its not always as easy as it looks, trying to get into decent positions for all involved is well somewhat involved....

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yeah I do I had real two cock few times, I like it, but it pain next day in ass
Yeah I do I had real two cock few time, I like it, but it pain next day in ass

Forum Level:
Just getting started
thumbup
... and it was great. Always!

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.63 seconds