Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - BNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
parking lot fun
hi any one out there ever done or seen anything in parking lots me i like to sit in my truck and j/o to women in parking lots i park next to them and thay do not know i am j/o to them it is hot

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
park pavilion
Was in park for 1 1/2 houirs yesterday. number of cars ranged from 3 to 6. ONe guy walked around parking lot the whole time, like working out on or listenting to his fone. I had on my short shorts. I went in pavilion...no one in it. No one followed me in. I walked around, anyone looking cud see that I was in there. I sat and red for a bit...no one came in. I walked back to my truck so anyone looking cud see me and what I was wearing and that I returned to the pav. Finally one guy came. we exchanged "hi's'. He sat , outta m y veiw for a long time then quietly left!!!?? I stepped out a couple time to piss. I walked around so anyone watching the pavilion cud see that someone (me) was in there. That's when often some one will walk up and cum in. Finally here comes another guy. He walked in, we said hi, he walked stright through and out the other end???
I went to myh truck. sat in it with door open, one leg out , dick and balls hanging out. Hopeing someone would drive by.
Can't believe so many, but never crowded, guys there or cars, and no one tried or was interested in sucking my dick or getting sucked off. BUMMER.
I left.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
If you consider that. if I get to my naked walks in the fresh air by car, then clearly I have to be in the Parking lot for some time without clothes. However, the side of the forest road can hardly be called a real Parking lot. rolleyes

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
You name it I've done it in parking lots.. j/o, suck, fuck, etc. thumbup

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Parking Lot Sex
I hadn't though of this as a separate category, but I've had parking lot sex lots of times - mostly, but not always at night. It's exhilarating!! bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Parking lot fun.
I popped the wife's cherry when we were 18, I got her into swinging and M F M threesomes when we were 35, she really took to the lifestyle, and thoroughly enjoyed the power of her pussy over guys.
We were at a club where the wife took a fancy to a guy and started playing up to him and he responded, she suggested to him that they adjourn to our car in the car park, the guy explained that he was on a bucks night and did not want to leave his mates, after looking his mates over she asked if they were interested as well, three of them so the 6 of us headed to the car park where I stood guard while the four guys took turns with her, it was a good nights fun.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
rick181au said: I popped the wife's cherry when we were 18, I got her into swinging and M F M threesomes when we were 35, she really took to the lifestyle, and thoroughly enjoyed the power of her pussy over guys.
We were at a club where the wife took a fancy to a guy and started playing up to him and he responded, she suggested to him that they adjourn to our car in the car park, the guy explained that he was on a bucks night and did not want to leave his mates, after looking his mates over she asked if they were interested as well, three of them so the 6 of us headed to the car park where I stood guard while the four guys took turns with her, it was a good nights fun.

jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thank you.
You no doubt have similar stories.
thumbup1

Forum Level:
Just getting started
ben always has me suck him off in parking lots.. we go shopping a lot...I enjoy it as much as he does....

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Maybe Just me
But other than Bar Parking lots after having maybe a few too many when I was young I never knew the pleasure of parking lot sex until I met Glenn. The first time he took me in a mall parking lot I was totally freaked out but oh my god it was insane and I exploded from the sex and excitement. Come to find out it was a long time fantasy of his that he had never fulfilled. Well he fulfilled it repeatedly after that first time and I think I looked forwards to those sessions as much as he did from then on.
Each time he got braver I got a new rush of sensations and once we go to the point he would strip me completely naked before starting I was totally hooked. Now Parking lot sex is still exhilarating and I still thank him for introducing me to something new.