User not found

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Autumn69
Golden Showers
Since getting together with Medic8me we’ve talked a lot about what we both like and what our fantasies are, and we’re working our way through them together. We’re loving pushing each other’s boundaries but one thing was always a no no for me – Golden Showers.

He never pushed me into it, but he did drop it into conversation every now and again. And after a while (and a little “research” on here!), I started to warm to the idea. So, with our next weekend away drawing closer, I said I was happy to give it a try. To say he was excited about it was an understatement!

On arriving at our hotel I checked into our room first, then a little while later he texted me to say he had arrived and was in the pub next door: we had arranged to meet in there for a few drinks first to ensure full bladders! We enjoyed some other fun in the pub too – I was wearing my remote control vibe egg, and passed him the remote control as soon as I arrived. He was surprised at how much it made me jump when he switched it on. I also had to point out how sensitive the on/off button was as sometimes he switched it on by accident! He had picked a quiet corner for us to sit, but unfortunately this meant that the remote control was out of range when he walked around the corner to the bar, but he tested the range better on the walk to our room! It also wasn’t until later, when were in our room, that he picked up the egg and felt how strong the vibrations were in his hand. Then he understood why it was such a conversation stopper! Anyway, more of what happened in the room later....for now, back to the pub!

Well, I was getting very turned on by the intermittent buzzing of the egg, but how was I “entertaining” him whilst we were in the pub? Well, my hand somehow found it’s way down the front of his trousers! I was very impressed to find he was going commando, and even more impressed to find an already hard cock, so I just had to stroke it! Although the pub wasn’t that busy it was that quiet either. We were also sat just by the door out of the kitchens so we nearly got caught several times, but that just made it more fun! Up to that point, I don’t think he really thought I would play with him in the pub, but he now realises just how naughty I am!

After a few pints (well, I wanted to ensure a good strong stream!) and a lot of egg buzzing I whispered into his ear that I was ready to piss over him, how I was going to do it and how good it would feel. I’m not sure who was quickest out of the pub! Fortunately it was only a one minute walk to our room.

It certainly didn’t take long before we were both naked, and I was stood over him as he lay in the bath. I was so excited I thought I wasn’t going to be able to pee, but after a few seconds - and as I spread my pussy wide - I felt my stream start to trickle, and before long I was pissing a fast and heavy stream all down his chest, over his belly and all over his big hard dick. He was soon soaked in my piss, and I could tell by the huge smile on his face and the way his cock was rock hard and twitching that it had really turned him on. I surprised myself in that it really turned me on too, and I loved it as he raised a hand and touched my pussy as it was still dripping with piss. He then sucked at my clit and licked my piss wet lips - oh God, that got me really horny.

It was then my turn to be soaked. I lay down in the bath and it didn’t take me long to realise that he wasn’t joking when he said he could piss like a racehorse! (well, he is hung like one so I should’ve known!). It felt amazing as his warm golden liquid poured over me, creating a puddle in my cleavage as I pushed my tits together. After his epic stream of piss came to an end, he bent down and caressed my piss soaked tits. Amazing. For both of us.

I then stood up (not easy when the bath is full of piss – it’s very slippery!) and we shared a “normal” shower as we got very soapy and clean, kissing and caressing each other as the warm water cascaded over us. After that, we towelled each other dry before we fell onto the bed and dealt with our horniness with some serious fucking.

We had decided that, as it was the first time was for us sharing a golden shower, we wouldn’t take pics. However, after another visit to the pub later that evening, we decided on an action replay, but with the camera this time! Unfortunately, just as I started to piss all over him, the batteries in my camera died - talk about bad timing! I did have spares but I was in no position to stop what I was doing....and he got another good hot stream of piss. As it ran over his dick he started wanking himself in my piss and I loved seeing him pleasure himself, lubed by my golden liquid. Again, as I was just about finished, he reached a hand to my cunt, followed more quickly by his mouth – the earlier taste of piss had him thirsty for more!

We managed to change the batteries in my camera before he pissed over me again, so we were able to take pics of that, and those are posted on both of our profiles.

Since that weekend, I’ve watched one of his watersports DVDs. I especially liked a scene where they pissed in and over each other as they fucked, and I got very turned on by the thought of Medic8me and I doing the same. I wasn’t sure we’d achieve that in the bath, so I jokingly asked if he had a paddling pool. He didn’t, but he emailed me in work the next day to say he had picked one up for a very reasonable price in Tesco! I can’t wait to see him again this weekend for some more wet, golden fun (with pics and vidclips too) – and, of course, to christen our new “piddling pool”!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
watersports
I loved your story..that would be a dream come true for me..I am green with envy

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Mr. Ohio Lullabies
mmmmmmmmmmmmm very erotic and sexy story and me and Mrs O have been talking about the very same thing were both like you not sure what to expectand well your story is hotttttttttttt raspberry tongue thumbup1 tongue

medic8me
more fun
just wait until the latest episode is written following our fun this weekend past!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
golden showers and using a vibrating egg
my wife n i used to use a vibrating egg, this reminded me of how much fun it was.
as i read about your golden showers adventure, ur stories get my mind going and i keep wondering what your next adventure is going to be ....keep it up, please, both of u R so hot cool

Forum Level:
Just getting started
This was me….previous profile….and it was fantastic fun!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Golden Showers
I have enjoyed doing this for years. Started out pretty tame of course while showering with girl friends and then the wives... as much as I wanted to have a bit more than just peeing on each other in the shower. Second wife and I did enjoy going to the bathroom together, and she would love to give me blowjobs after I had just peed, and I would also eat her pussy after she peed, it wasn't until the old gf that I found someone who was a bit more into pee.
One of the times we were at her home, I had just cum in her mouth, and I said that I had to pee. She said that she wanted to drink my pee... I was... oh hell yes. I had been thinking about me licking her pussy wet from pee. I had to relax, and finally after a few minutes, I went to sweet relief. She held my balls, and she actually drank almost every drop. She saved a little and kissed me and we shared my pee. A little salty, but I was so fucking excited, I absolutely loved it.
Later I played with her pussy, and she asked..
Will you please do that for me? And I had a hard time trying to get it all in my mouth, but I did a pretty good job. She then kissed me, and told me how much did she not only love the taste of her own pussy ( I fucked her many times and would almost always cum in her mouth) she loved her pee too.
I miss the times we spent together... what a yummy and delicious gf she is. We still chat, but we live pretty far away from each other now. We masturbate together over the phone often. Someday we may hook up again, but I still have the fantastic experiences in my memory

Sparkee67
Reminds me of the girl I dated before my wife. She was really into pee play in the tub. It is extremely arousing to watch/feel piss flow down the body from chest to dick/pussy. She even liked me to piss in her mouth. After cleaning up, it always led to amazing sex. One thing that we started doing just before we broke up was having piss sex. I would drink a ton and wait until I couldn't hold it much longer, then we'd run into the tub and I would play with my cock until it was half hard and she would get on all fours and I'd wedge my dick into her pussy and let go. Felt very good to me, but she said that it felt amazing!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I want to play this way with a willing partner sooooo bad.
I've got a cyber-friend who has me all primed to go either way with her. But, alas, the possibility of us ever getting together are extremely slim. Dammit.
And my wife is NOT even going to consider it.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.36 seconds