Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Our new landlady...lesbian play
If you've read my blogs you already know the foundation for this story. Last Sunday while laying out in the sun by our pool a woman entered the back gate and introduced herself as our new homeowner. Her name is Lily, she was dressed casually in a t-shirt and gray spandex bicycle shorts, she had shoulder length blondish hair and a petite body.

After she introduced herself I asked her to sit down while I went inside for some icetea. During our conversation I couldnt help but notice that she was checking me out, I was still half-lounging enjoying the sun as we spoke and her eyes would linger on my breasts and crotch. It immediately had an affect on me, my pussy started heating up and my nips popped clearly into view. I wasnt sure if I was imagining her lingering eyes or if she was actually checking me out. At one point while talking I decided to adjust my position in the lounge chair, I opened my legs wide exposing my crotch as I sat upright facing her, her eyes went directly to my crotch but only for an instant.

We finished our conversation and she said she would stop by Wednesday for me to sign the new lease at around lunchtime. On Tuesday morning she called me and told me she wouldnt be able to make it until Thursday morning at around 10:00. I couldnt get our first meeting out of my mind, it had me constantly soaked, was she a lesbian? Bi? or was it just my imagination. Thats when I decided to plan out our next meeting, I even called my husband who was on the road and told him about it. He warned me to be careful and said I might be wrong about her, he didnt want to return home and have me tell him we needed to move because I made a move on our new landlady and was totally wrong about her.

Thursday morning finally arrived, I was in sexual overload with thoughts and visions of what might happen. I got dressed in my blue and white spandex running shorts and a white blouse, I immediately noticed that the outline of my hard clit could be seen clearly through the thin material. I decided to take a quick pic before she arrived in my kitchen and post it in our pics so you could see for yourselves. At about 10:15 the doorbell rang and I knew it was her, as I walked to the door the material rubbed back and forth against my already hard clit causing my pussy to start pulsing.

I opened the door and Lily was standing on our porch with a small manila envelope, she was again dressed casually, cut-off shorts and a tank-top with white loafers. The shorts were tight but not too tight and the tank-top accentuated her small round breasts. I invited her in and she immediately remarked on our living room and how much she enjoyed how we had it decorated. I told her I had coffee on and some croissants in the kitchen and I lead her into the parlor, I could tell my spandex running shorts were already riding up and exposing the lower half of my ass. She sat down and I poured us some coffee as she took out the lease from the manila envelope.

I asked her if she would mind if I finished folding some clothes before we discussed terms, she said sure, go ahead and take your time, there's no rush. I folded two pairs of socks and then pulled out my panties. I chose panties that were boyshorts, silk and one pair of crotchless panties. As I folded them I glanced and noticed her staring intently on each pair, I also noticed that her nipples became erect almostly immediately as I folded. When I finished I put the clothes into my laundry room making sure to bend over as I placed them on the floor giving her a clear view as I did so.

As I walked back into the kitchen I could see her staring at my crotch, and from how hard my clit was throbbing I knew she could see its outline through the spandex material. She took out the lease fumbling with the envelope, I could tell she was nervous by her actions. I slid my chair next to hers and we went over the lease, everything was in order with only a $50.00 increase in our rent. I signed it and then invited her to see the entire house. As we walked downstairs into the basement where we have a small gameroom and a guest room she remarked that when she intitially saw the home I wasnt here and that my husband gave her the tour. I told her I must have been out shopping that day, we had so many people look at the house during that time.

We went back upstairs and into the living room and then upstairs through the bedrooms, I left our own for last knowing that I had left out one of my vibrators on purpose. Upon entering our bedroom she said, yeah, it could use a coat of paint, pick out the colors and i'll have a painter do the work when your ready. As she looked around the room she spotted the vibrator, I quickly acted embarrassed and picked it up and placed it in the drawer. She laughed and said, you're not alone, I think we all have one or two of those in our rooms. We went back downstairs and into my living room, she said that it was her favorite room and remarked about the two curio cabinets we have in either corner of the room.

She asked what kind of collectables we had, I told her a variety, but mostly fenton glassware and Hummels, I asked her if she'd like to see some of them and told her to sit down on the couch nearest the larger curio. I went to the opposite corner of the room and opened up the smaller curio's bottom door. I bent over reaching down for one of the figurines knowing she now had a close-up view of my ass and my mound from behind. The way our curios are set up in opposite corners and the mirror backing inside them allows you to see into the opposite corner. When I looked into the mirror I could see she was staring directly at my ass but she couldnt tell I could see her. I watched as she ran her hand down between her legs and one over her protruding nipple as she watched me.

My pussy melted and started flowing from seeing her touching herself as she watched me. I decided this was the time. As she kept watching me I reached between my open legs and ran my fingers over my swollen clit pushing hard against my meaty lips. Thats when our eyes made contact and I stood up and turned facing her. The look on her face was one of nervousness and shock. I walked over to her and looked her in the eyes and said...would you like a closer look? I then slowly pulled down my shorts and exposed my swollen clit and lips to her while running my fingers over my hood pulling it up so that my clit stood up totally exposed. She was just staring at my red bush when I reached down and pulled her to her feet, she was trembling.

I ran my hands over her breasts and rolled her nipples between my fingers, thats when she said, i've never been with a woman before. I responded by saying, until today. I then pulled up her tank-top and bra releasing her tits and rock-hard nipples, lowered my head and began sucking on her tits. She let out an immediate moan and I knew I had her, I worked my free hand between her legs and forcefully squeezed her pussy, it was on fire and I could feel dampness through the denim material. She was still trembling as I groped her pussy and sucked on her tits, her nipples were long and hard enough to cut glass at this point. I then stopped sucking her tits and held her face kissing her while ramming my tongue into her mouth, she responded and soon our tongues were dueling. As I kissed her I could feel her hand cup my soaked pussy and her fingers sliding into my twitching hole.

I pushed her back onto the couch and unbuckled her shorts pulling them off with one swift motion, she was wearing a pair of white lace panties that were completely soaked. I reached inside the hem and slowly pulled them off until I was staring at her lush pussy. Her pussy had a thick tuft of brown hair on the mound but she was completely shaven from there down. Her lips and clit were glazed and shiny with her juices. It took me only a second and I pushed her legs back and plunged my face into her steaming pussy sucking as much ofher into my mouth as I could while swirling my tongue over her hard clit. I alternated between licking and sucking her clit and tongue fucking her hole as her ass rocked back and forth and she moaned and grunted outloud.

Her pussy had a tangy taste and a heavy musky smell that I love in women, it only made me eat her harder and with more force. I inserted three fingers and began ramming her hole while concentrating on sucking her clit, in moments her body stiffened and she screamed out that she was cuming. I latched down on her spasming pussy sucking every bit of her nectar into my mouth as she rolled and bounced on the couch. As she relaxed I crawled up onto the couch and straddled her face spreading my pussy just inches from her mouth. She gripped my ass and pulled my soaked hole into her mouth sucking my clit and lips. I humped my pussy into her mouth as she sucked me, it was only moments and I told her I was going to cum. I grabbed her face and pinned her head against the back of the couch as my orgasm ripped through me. I was screaming outloud for her to suck me harder as my ass was shaking from the force of my orgasm, mid-way through she found my ass and rammed two fingers inside as my pussy continued spasming.

I fell off her and sat next to her on the couch my pussy still twitching from my orgasm. We fondled and fingered each other until I felt her pussy start to contract, thats when I pulled her ass to the edge of the couch and finished her off by grinding my pussy into hers. Her second orgasm was much stronger, I could actually feel her hole and clit pulsing against my own which trigger my own orgasm. Our pussies were making smacking sounds as we humped into each other.

We got dressed and she left for an appointment, but before leaving she said she'd like to visit with me again, I grabbed her crotch and said, whenever you're ready, i'm ready...she left and I wasnt finished with myself. I fucked myself to three my orgasms before finally taking a shower. I cant wait until we get together again, maybe next time my hubby will join us.

rolleyes

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Great Story!!
Makes us wanna go out and look for a rental property!!
Keep us informed!!
Tommy

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Outstanding story my cock went rock hard thanks for that

powerstud
jerk great story

cutabvavg
Loved this story! jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I havent seen our new landlady that often, only occasionally, when we first met after what had happened she asked me if I had told anyone about it, my husband in particular. I told her no, she doesnt know about our lifetyle, but I did tell my husband and after he met her he was really turned-on about it. He asked me if I thought she would be into a 3some with us, I told him that I doubt it, and that I didnt want to approach her about it.

Who knows, spring is right around the corner and i'm sure she'll show-up to check on the property, I might even call her because there are some repairs i'd like her to take a look at...i'll make sure to wear something that will turn up the heat when she arrives.

i'll keep you posted grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
WOW what an amazing story!! I loved it!!!

~LiM

funseekher2
Any updates?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
would love to hear more redeyes jerk thumbup1 yahoo

Forum Level:
Just getting started
We've had our moments and get togethers since that first time, but my husband and I have been so busy I haven't had the time to write about them...i'll do my best to write about it soon.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Looking forward to more jerk heart

Forum Level:
Just getting started
great story, hard me dripping precum by the end

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Just read your story.....Hot Hot Hot...thanks for sharing.

I am in the process of writing some of my own so enjoy reading the experiences of others.

I also like your writing style....clear not to wordy and oh so erotic, I could easily visualize the scene.

DanajustDana
Erotically lovely story, wish I were there! smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Loved it
I loved the story mmmmm I hope she comes by again soon and how could anyone resist you , your a most attractive and teasingly addictive lady xxx

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.62 seconds